Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

(cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section (5820 Views)

Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics). / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
then whats the point pretending she's rich when she knows she's broke, she was begging seriously in secret grin
People choose the character they want to portray on social media.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
professorfal:

You're kimbra.
Yes, any problem?.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
People choose the character they want to portray on social media.
is that normal?
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by DonHummer(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
lol you think I'm from a very Wealth family? Nope i dont get everything i ask for, i had to get it myself by working and earning a living not begging
Op calm down, you keep telling pple to go and work, may I ask, do you tink we work harder than those brick layers, gala, pure water, and petty traders who hustle from morning to night just to make a meager sum? it's not only by hard work my dear. A single man earning 200k from a poor background with younger ones/parents to cater for will still beg cos the money can neva be enough, does that mean he is not hardworking just cause he is begging for assistance, I understand some people will always abuse opportunities but we can't stop PHing just because of them. And I don't think the majority PHing on this forum is doing it to show off cos this is just a faceless forum.
so my dear if you can help, help! if you can't no prob but don't discourage people from doing so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by professorfal: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Yes, any problem?.

I don't know, are you expecting one?
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
is that normal?
You know the answer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm well op....
Such is life...
Truth be told, majority of folks here are students and as you know, the country is facing economy recession, things are hard..
The five to ten thousand that folks get from free beez can go a long way in the lives of student..
I will even encourage those that have enough in romanceland to continue with this recent give away..
I see it as a good thing..
If i have enough, i will do the same give away every week...
All fingers are not equal..

No wonder.. Lol

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
professorfal:

I don't know, are you expecting one?
I have people lurking round my monikers to register their grievance with me. You could be one, who knows?. grin
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Jay542(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
You ignore them. So your thread would change things, HELL NO. It is not your business. You have no right to call names. Is it your post or your money Wtf!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Defaramade(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
SANDOSKI:
Hateu2 wer r u

Bestie I don miss u

kiss
Ma'am where have you been since ages ago? Nice to have you back here cheesy
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Mizk(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
DonHummer:

Op calm down, you keep telling pple to go and work, may I ask, do you tink we work harder than those brick layers, gala, pure water, and petty traders who hustle from morning to night just to make a meager sum? it's not only by hard work my dear. A single man earning 200k from a poor background with younger ones/parents to cater for will still beg cos the money can neva be enough, does that mean he is not hardworking just cause he is begging for assistance, I understand some people will always abuse opportunities but we can't stop PHing just because of them. And I don't think the majority PHing on this forum is doing it to show off cos this is just a faceless forum.
so my dear if you can help, help! if you can't no prob but don't discourage people from doing so.
i think you should help without letting everyone know yoi did, and to the recipient, dont go around begging as if its the only thing you can do, get a job, even gala and pure water sellers make money too, and they're more respected than beggars
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
What's this one saying biko?! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
I don't want anyone breaking your precious head today, how are you?. grin
I am fine babe.. Happy sunday
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
As much as I don't really like it, @op can't you just ignore and move on? The people that are begging know why they're abandoning all their pride to beg. Some are just greedy, some are scammers, but some are actually really hungry and could do a lot with whatever change they see. I remember the 'Nigeria has finished me' thread where some people were lamenting and all that, now didn't you see the same op who collected 3k out of someone's bet9ja proceeds celebrating his success story and giving back far more? You tend to sound snobby and insensitive when you make posts like this, because even if you're just referring to the greedy, lazy ones, some are actually genuine. So if you can't help, then why not just look the other way?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
L0velyn:
Same here.
Aderola15:

Ma love, it's choking oooo... Awon holier than thou.

Happy Sunday swtz kiss
same babe... I dey tell u oooi their matter tire me
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:
As much as I don't really like it, @op can't you just ignore and move on? The people that are begging know why they're abandoning all their pride to beg. Some are just greedy, some are scammers, but some are actually really hungry and could do a lot with whatever change they see. I remember the 'Nigeria has finished me' thread where some people were lamenting and all that, now didn't you see the same op who collected 3k out of someone's bet9ja proceeds celebrating his success story and giving back far more? You tend to sound snobby and insensitive when you make posts like this, because even if you're just referring to the greedy, lazy ones, some are actually genuine. So if you can't help, then why not just look the other way?

Exactly! Op you really sound insensitive. You have no idea what people are going through

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Thanks for this...I hope she picks a thing or two from your comment.

2 Likes

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
L0velyn:
same babe... I dey tell u oooi their matter tire me

Lool. No be only you babez grin wink
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by professorfal: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
I have people lurking round my monikers to register their grievance with me. You could be one, who knows?. grin

Just like that? nope! you must have done something horrible. If at all you aren't being jocose then you don't know me so well as you postulated when we argued. And I wouldn't come at you as i'm doing right now, that's not how I operate.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
professorfal:

Just like that? nope! you must have done something horrible. If at all you aren't being jocose then you don't know me so well as you postulated when we argued. And I wouldn't come at you as i'm doing right now, that's not how I operate.
I know what I'm saying. You needn't offend children of hate, hating is in their DNA. Before I insult someone his/her manner of approach must have turned me off which was the case in my first encounter with you. Anyway, I don't have beefs with anyone, I believe if we can't be friends or chat like humans then everyone should maintain his/her lane.
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Lool. No be only you babez grin wink
smiley Lol
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
L0velyn:
Dumb girl. I'm so glad ur main account have been banned.

@Op just say you want to create a thread, all what you are jus nonsensical gibberish, you should rather get a life.

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
just saw someone i hold in high esteem begging him in secret
heheheheheheheeer
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Saintsammurai(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

No wonder.. Lol
OGA i greet you
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
she's someone i respect, she's not my friend, and she didn't show she needs help, she showed that she's rich, only for her to be begging in secret
how did she show dat she was rich? Did she show you her account balance?
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mizk:
she just tossed it all away like that, respect that is hard to earn fa, especially my respect
lol and how does your respect in any way help someone to feed?

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by dingbang(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
The one I frown at is when someone creates a thread to beg. We all have problem. grin
lol..
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by optional1(f): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
SANDOSKI:
Hteu2 wer r u

Bestie I don miss u

kiss

mama debbie oyoyo

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2017
SANDOSKI:
Hateu2 wer r u

Bestie I don miss u

kiss
missnawty coman see something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been Sandy?
We callwdany times but you did not pick up! What happened? I am so glad to hear from you. How is everything? Geez! We miss you so much. We still chatted you some days ago.

1 Like

Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2017
darioNaharis:
*in Bisola's voice *

Na the work wey them dey do grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
HateU2:
missnawty coman see something shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where have you been Sandy?
We callwdany times but you did not pick up! What happened? I am so glad to hear from you. How is everything? Geez! We miss you so much. We still chatted you some days ago.

Dial my line lets chat on watsapp.... Its been a while BESTie.. Na me miss una pass..... Waoooooo.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Crazy Messi Fan, Miss Bum Bum Tattoos Lionel Messi's Face In... / ~My Male Best Friend Wants More . . . ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.