Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (62237 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Kaynails(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
It wasn't the lady that killed him now, it was the guy
is she ur sis?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
sar33:
Here are photos of Joy Eluwa, one of the 3 that murdered Chukwuma Eleje, Jumia delivery man. On the 1st image, she is holding a phone and standing with her boyfriend, one of the callous murderers. The murder was too callous, it was beyond imaginable.

Puzziehilz Brown wrote on her wall:

'On a normal day, Someone will innocently like this picture thinking this pretty lady and the guy standing behind her are normal Homo Sapiens without an idea of how ruthless and heartless they are. Imagine snatching a life and dumping the body into a septic thank because of common IPhone 7...Kai this world is wicked. I CURSE THE DAY THE LIKE OF YOU & YOUR HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND WERE BORN. May you suffer the consequences of your actions & may the pains you have subjected the Family of the innocent Man YOU killed be replicated threefold in your life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1
Op you are a very stupid fool. If I was girl I will surely come for your ass and charge you to court for damage of character. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SUSPECT IS? By law she is innocent until proven guilty fool!! She might not even know a clue about what happen simple because she's dating a murderer doesn't make her one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by durasome(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is where the come to enjoy their I'll gotten money. Evil everywhere.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by andyanders: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
grossintel:
Op you are a very stupid fool. If I was girl I will surely come for your ass and charge you to court for damage of character. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SUSPECT IS? By law she is innocent until proven guilty fool!! She might not even know a clue about what happen simple because she's dating a murderer doesn't make her one.

First understand that she was with them when the murder was committed. An accessory to a crime is equally guilty of same offense.

She is equally guilty of same crime.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by goingape1: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
you just nailed it bro
Cc goingape
Goingape1
there are everywhere!

those gorillas are everywhere, I only pity guys who go after them.

all in the name of iPhone 6.

just look at her without makeup undecided

women are worthless piece of Shiite
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ayindejimmy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
them no dey dull ni. Same thing happened when they flooded lieutenant Kal's Facebook timelines wit curses for killing his fellow military girlfriend

By the way wetin be this girl facebook name mah follow go lambast am.

Joy Eluwa

Go mark register

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by NemzySeries(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
It wasn't the lady that killed him now, it was the guy
but shez an ACCOMPANIST to d CRIME.... d're all goners mehn

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
andyanders:

First understand that she was with them when the murder was committed. An accessory to a crime is equally guilty of same offense.

She is equally guilty of same crime.
you have no idea who an accessory to crime is, according to Wikipedia An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal. According to unfolding details she wasn't even at home when the crime was committed. And please mind your business and let the police and court do their work.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Jascon4: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Please, we have to drop every form of emotions here.

The lady is a very dangerous woman and a murderer. She was with her man in the crime scene, she was aware of the crime, she was a beneficiary of the crime and I strongly believe she had foreknowledge of the crime. She doesn't deserve to live, she is an accomplice to the gruesome murder and the only way justice can be got is to execute her along with her wicked boyfriend...

And you know this how? You sound so sure...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by majamajic(m): 12:17am On Apr 03, 2017
masterP042:
From the video I watched, the girl wasn't part of the murder. She was not with them when they committed the crime. She visited them after the deed was done. Unfortunately for her, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I pity her

According to their Facebook, they live together since 2015
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ennytemple: 5:00am On Apr 03, 2017
MurderX:
Dont be too quick to judge. She might not have known what the BF was up to.
For the BF he seems surely guilty.

really?....a jobless boyfriend will eventually give her the iphone7 nd she wouldn't blink or think as to how he could afford 1....innocent face dont deceive me no more...we are in hell on earth...until proven not guilty, she is as guilty as Bleep
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Sadly, looks has nothing to do with evil/madness... May she (and her associates) rot in hell.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Naijalabel(m): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2017
H
Khrixxx:
That first pic tho" I'm familiar wif that Hotel #MARIDONhotel Oshodi

back to the Topic: Hungry and dry girl oshi! see her face like Keke napep front tyre! And her followers for Fb go deh hail am..... I Spit on you!! tufia

To the guy => Dry puna don put u for trouble

Happysunday

Lotus Bar PH
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by 2shur: 6:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Baba don't talk like a fool.
Did ibhear you say forensic investigation.
Back then when my father was still alive.we all used to watch fbi files together and we saw that they sickos everywhere.but american justice system aee respecter on no persons.
They have cameras..wifi..policeat every corners.both sketchers and what have you.
They undergo training on investigation esp forensic evidence.
They have the right expertise.
Tools
Time.
Intelligent neighbours.
But here in naija.
We dont got any of such.
Where them wan see tools
Who wan do forensic research.
Coti abi na sars wey be omila.
Where the light
We dey use cctv
If coti catch omila wit gun.
The wwy dem go beat am ehn
Some den dey shoot dia leg sef.
Who geh time dey find evidence
Wen evidence full ground remain
Very simple.
Our judicial system..eye for an eye.
Simple.
Elnida:

innocent look is not an excuse in a crime scene. she might be innocent yet brutal and vicious. this case is a dicey one.let's wait for the outcome. but..

going by the questions the police we're asking sef. I find them highly unintelligeble.the bald headed guy said,the fat guy pulled a gun on him. what I was expecting from the police is to do a forensic investigation to ascertain if truly the fat guy used a gun.. this will give them strong lead as to who really murdered the jumia delivery man.. and save them some energy..
for now,all of them are suspects...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by saudyarmani(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Op u can lie ooo...it's a not iphone 7..watch d video and get ur facts clear before u go dey carry mumu news upandan

Dem suppose roast Dem alive..eve if na still iphone 7,...na still change compared to the life taken
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
2shur:
Baba don't talk like a fool.

is this statement necessary?

African countries like Algeria, Kenya,S/A Egypt,Tanzania, even Benin are undergoing training in FORENSIC investigation and Nigeria the supposedly giant of Africa has nothing to show in this regard,is a slap..

why do we support mediocrity...

we are in a digital world,and forensic investigation has proven potent and Nigeria shud embrace that so as to cub incessant attacks on innocent Nigerians

The Nigerian police is dumb and devoid of basic tactics..
beat that
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by 2shur: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
They just clueless.
I was once detained for an hour cause i was with my pc which i bought abt 4years back.
But he said it was a stolen laptop and extorted 10k off me.
Generally the npg are dumb
Prey on anyone
Waste unnecessary time asking irrelevant questions.
They remain clueless and stupid.
Elnida:

is this statement necessary?

African countries like Algeria, Kenya,S/A Egypt,Tanzania, even Benin are undergoing training in FORENSIC investigation and Nigeria the supposedly giant of Africa has nothing to show in this regard,is a slap..

why do we support mediocrity...

we are in a digital world,and forensic investigation has proven potent and Nigeria shud embrace that so as to cub incessant attacks on innocent Nigerians

The Nigerian police is dumb and devoid of basic tactics..
beat that
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2017
2shur:
They just clueless.
I was once detained for an hour cause i was with my pc which i bought abt 4years back.
But he said it was a stolen laptop and extorted 10k off me.
Generally the npg are dumb
Prey on anyone
Waste unnecessary time asking irrelevant questions.
They remain clueless and stupid.

Na now U come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.