Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,369 members, 7,822,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (62235 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by chloride6: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

And when the Police rope you into the murder you will begin to plea innocent.

Think before you write.!
Everything is taceable on the internet.

Sarcasm!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Klinee: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
What if the girl knows nothing about the guy's shaddy deals? Just wondering how such an innocent looking girl could possibly connive with her bf to snuff the life out of someone?
You again! why do like protecting girls whenever they are involved in a crime with boys?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
CriticMaestro:
this story is gibberish, based on his testimony the other guy with the bald has a case for protesting his innocence, he was also the one that caught the attention of the police and brought them to the house, but all these hungry bloggers no send, their job is to copy and edit and post for hungry nairalanders to bash

I watched the video keenly and noticed the exuberance exhibited by the bald headed guy. it says a lot.. his confidence and his utter bewilderment anytime the fat guy with tattoos tries to incriminate him, beats his imagination and mind boggling on my side. I'm not writing him (slimguy) off but the fat guy keeps shooting himself to the foot. they asked him wia he got money to buy his super bike,he said his fada at first den immediately said from service. he later revealed the bike cost him 300,000+. how can a youth Corper afford such if not with other means, which by his standards might/must be dubious.
I may be wrong,but that fat guy knew exactly what he did. moreover it's his house and the other guy was called by him after he had committed the dastardly act,as a means to implicate him.

my verdict...
the fat guy is guilty as charged, and shud be accompanied to third mainland bridge and do the needful.....courttttttt

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by inioluwaDaniels(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Destined2win:
But I think the lady was around when her bf was killing the guy
the bf must av promised her one of d iphones so guess she was around to collect her package.it pains my hrt anytym I read stories abt d murdered guy tinkin of d agony d dude went tru n hw d wife ll cope wit d 4 children in dis hard tyms

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by nwabobo: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Filtering they help people oh grin

♤and they looked so shabby and unkept in the video.

Have you ever seen anybody look beautiful in a police mug shot?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Destined2win: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
inioluwaDaniels:
the bf must av promised her one of d iphones so guess she was around to collect her package.it pains my hrt anytym I read stories abt d murdered guy tinkin of d agony d dude went tru n hw d wife ll cope wit d 4 children in dis hard tyms
Oga people are wicked
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by shadeyinka(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
chloride6:

Sarcasm!

I wasn't being sarcastic!
It was a warning!

He said that he watched the murder take place from his window
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by 2shur: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
I say all gals in naija are ugly.
Wtf.
U go see them for ig,facebook,badoo..dem for don over edit dia pixs ..change color.change background..paint here and there.
Geez.
Fucking ugly irritating piece of shit.
See as she bend leg like who trailer bash.
Al these useless opos
Dem go dey form soft always
Meanwhile dem be confirm apako and omila.
God punish una papa.
Abeh waste them.
Waste them.
If they survive it again.waste them instantly

Bastards.
Dey use other ppl stolen gadget they pose.
If you are poor.
U remain poor bich.
See how ugly she is
So fucking ugly smellos
See disgusting images of wtf is dat carrot breast.
Buh for her edited pix..she deu wan be like angel.
They shud ban make up
I dare u bastards beavily make up bastardized i cannot do without makeup on my ugly face gals.
If they ban use of make up.
Women wud only come oir when there is no light.
Geez
And to the ugliest ones bleaching again
Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ayindejimmy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Facebookers don troll all her pictures on Facebook finish.
There's no pic of her they've not lambasted.
Evil that men do...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by chloride6: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
shadeyinka:

I wasn't being sarcastic!
It was a warning!

He said that he watched the murder take place from his window

He was being sarcastic tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Please, we have to drop every form of emotions here.

The lady is a very dangerous woman and a murderer. She was with her man in the crime scene, she was aware of the crime, she was a beneficiary of the crime and I strongly believe she had foreknowledge of the crime. She doesn't deserve to live, she is an accomplice to the gruesome murder and the only way justice can be got is to execute her along with her wicked boyfriend...
Well, you have a point. Let's leave it to the law enforcement agency to do their job.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
CriticMaestro:
ur head dey there...korekt guy..thumbs up

cool ☺..ah tell u
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by buchilino(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
babseg:

Na your sister?
WAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION R U ASKING.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by makers360: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
She wan meet up.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by horllyma(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

I saw him 4rm my apartment coz I stay in a storey building
And you kept mute all this while. coming after you !!!
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by horllyma(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Klinee:
You again! why do like protecting girls whenever they are involved in a crime with boys?

Jezebel everywhere looking for who to devour.
Hold your head i tell o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by inioluwaDaniels(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Quick death is too gud 4 dis ones.they all deserve a slow n painful death like life imprisonment so dat dey can regret dere actions everyday till dey die.den d delivery guy can rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by crown08(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
As innocent as are face is.....
She gat okwute mind

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Olaiya26:

Because say na fine babe e dn turn say no be she kill am, se na until dem use weapon kill prsn b4 tag am muderer?
But the babe no fine na, na edit tools for phone and makeup make her appear like say she fine.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by horllyma(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Destined2win:
You saw the idiot kill the jumia guy ?

That guy is a bye gone.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by akigbemaru: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Slay queen.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by smileyoo: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Homosapiens of this generation 've degenerated into a demonised beings, so choose ur friends wisely b4 they mess up ur life. if u've bad siblings its not ur fault bt if u 've bad friends, its ur fault because its ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
TinaAnita:
What if the girl knows nothing about the guy's shaddy deals? Just wondering how such an innocent looking girl could possibly connive with her bf to snuff the life out of someone?

innocent look is not an excuse in a crime scene. she might be innocent yet brutal and vicious. this case is a dicey one.let's wait for the outcome. but..

going by the questions the police we're asking sef. I find them highly unintelligeble.the bald headed guy said,the fat guy pulled a gun on him. what I was expecting from the police is to do a forensic investigation to ascertain if truly the fat guy used a gun.. this will give them strong lead as to who really murdered the jumia delivery man.. and save them some energy..
for now,all of them are suspects...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Edusouls(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
see the young and ruthless demons that have arrived from hell..this young generation is the devils own..
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by crown08(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cheap bae. . because of infinix n gionee
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ilduce(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Slay Queen.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Ekiseme(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
This story broke my Heart,
couldn't believe it the first time.

They could've dupe him or steal it or whatever,how can you take a life that God created because of a mere iphone,they want to live a life they don't belong to,FAKERY
i don't even know what to say again.

MAY GOD SAVE US ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ufuosman(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Material things, dem deserve to die
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by fergie001: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oh God,haven't they killed them yet?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Bugatie(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Khrixxx:
That first pic tho" I'm familiar wif that Hotel #MARIDONhotel Oshodi

back to the Topic: Hungry and dry girl oshi! see her face like Keke napep front tyre! And her followers for Fb go deh hail am..... I Spit on you!! tufia

To the guy => Dry puna don put u for trouble

Happysunday

Bro that's no where around Lagos, it's Lotus hotel Abuloma PHC.

To the topic, I pray the dead gets good justice
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by shadeyinka(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
chloride6:

He was being sarcastic tongue

Oh yes, he was.
But, it could land him into serious trouble.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by yoged(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
and some people would have been envying her not knowing what she was up to.

Be proud of what you have,no one knows the story behind the luxuries some people have
well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.