Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,242 members, 7,822,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (62234 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ElsonMorali: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
It wasn't the lady that killed him now, it was the guy

Are you the investigating officer?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Fourwinds: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
masterP042:
From the video I watched, the girl wasn't part of the murder. She was not with them when they committed the crime. She visited them after the deed was done. Unfortunately for her, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I pity her
but she dey chop from d fruit of such labour abi
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by nickxtra(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Acetyl:
Slay queens upangan...
What is a 'slay queen'?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Acetyl:
Slay queens upangan...
slay queens don too cause problems these days.
I don't know what Buhari has done about it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ihimiray(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
U mean to say Dat Babe no get breast at all,
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by fof1: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1

COVETOUSNESS IS THEIR ALBATROSS. GREED IN LIFE STARTS FROM INFANCY. MISPLACED PRIORITY AND LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

she is considered an accomplice.. or accessory as the case may be
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by princejite(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
That hotel is Lotus Hotel in RIvers state

Khrixxx:
That first pic tho" I'm familiar wif that Hotel #MARIDONhotel Oshodi

back to the Topic: Hungry and dry girl oshi! see her face like Keke napep front tyre! And her followers for Fb go deh hail am..... I Spit on you!! tufia

To the guy => Dry puna don put u for trouble

Happysunday
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
Just in case you may be planning to commit robbery with others but would never kill or injure anyone..... as long as you are part of the gang... even driver sef outside waiting in the car while the robbery and murder takes place inside and you never even see the victim or what took place.... You are an accomplice and would be charged for murder and robbery just like the others and face death penalty... just like the others. She was an accomplice.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
masterP042:
From the video I watched, the girl wasn't part of the murder. She was not with them when they committed the crime. She visited them after the deed was done. Unfortunately for her, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
I pity her
masterP042:
I pity her
TinaAnita:
What if the girl knows nothing about the guy's shaddy deals? Just wondering how such an innocent looking girl could possibly connive with her bf to snuff the life out of someone?
There is no way you can absolve the girl in the murder. The testimony of her boyfriend is an indictment on her (He kept referring to her in his testimony to indict the other guy). At best she is an accomplice to the crime! Beside, she was even using one of the phones and never alerted the Police.

However, I strongly believe that she was part of the plan to murder the young man. She can't even deny that her BF is a criminal and cultist. RIP to her in advance

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Jonwesley(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
masterP042:
I pity her

Who recorded the video while the crime was being committed please? Or which video are you talking about?, the interrogations or what?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Jabioro: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
She would be enjoying herself in police custody, thereafter in remands then next to prison from prison she gently lead to gallow where she bid world goodbye...make painful crossover and her masters waiting for her soul, direct to hell.. idiotas..
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by ebuclassic18(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Khrixxx:
That first pic tho" I'm familiar wif that Hotel #MARIDONhotel Oshodi

back to the Topic: Hungry and dry girl oshi! see her face like Keke napep front tyre! And her followers for Fb go deh hail am..... I Spit on you!! tufia

To the guy => Dry puna don put u for trouble

Happysunday

sori sir the hotel is in ph lotus is the name very popular in ph
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
lipsrsealed murderers.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by brownhawk: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1
na dem woman vs materialism are like 5 and 6
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
ReachHard:
This is a classic example of a FEMME FATALE.

A very DANGEROUS WOMAN.

...a SEXY MURDERER.

Approach her, at your own risk. OYO
thanks for the new word bro.
You could see I had to run to my Merriam Webster research as you could see in the screen shoot below

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by obidevine(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
sar33:
Here are photos of Joy Eluwa, one of the 3 that murdered Chukwuma Eleje, Jumia delivery man. On the 1st image, she is holding a phone and standing with her boyfriend, one of the callous murderers. The murder was too callous, it was beyond imaginable.

Puzziehilz Brown wrote on her wall:

'On a normal day, Someone will innocently like this picture thinking this pretty lady and the guy standing behind her are normal Homo Sapiens without an idea of how ruthless and heartless they are. Imagine snatching a life and dumping the body into a septic thank because of common IPhone 7...Kai this world is wicked. I CURSE THE DAY THE LIKE OF YOU & YOUR HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND WERE BORN. May you suffer the consequences of your actions & may the pains you have subjected the Family of the innocent Man YOU killed be replicated threefold in your life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1

From the video I watched, the lady and the other guy are innocent , the main culprit is this lady's boyfriend (the guy with the tattoo ) he's also the one that ordered the phone . The lady and the other guy were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The other guy and the lady are guilty by association
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by avalanche25: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
odikwa u are not very ok

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Fourwinds: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:

boyfriend?
All i see here was a 17yrs old girl...

Wonders shall never end
who told u she is 17years old.? is it because of d size of her body.? look at u.....her toto fit swallow ur head self

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Otogah: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
gritzky1996:
who cares
You said, who car
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

There is no way you can absolve the girl in the murder. The testimony of her boyfriend is an indictment on her (He kept referring to her in his testimony to indict the other guy). At best she is an accomplice to the crime! Beside, she was even using one of the phones and never alerted the Police.

However, I strongly believe that she was part of the plan to murder the young man. She can't even deny that her BF is a criminal and cultist. RIP to her in advance
Ha ba!, this is too harsh. She may not have been aware of the guy's atrocities. Since he steals, kills and hands the stolen things to her she could be held on the grounds of accessory to murder. I don't think she knew of what happened to the guy base on their confessions.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by AgentOfAllah: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Filtering they help people oh grin

♤and they looked so shabby and unkept in the video.

Have you ever been interrogated by Nigerian police? You think they chose to look that way? Nigerian interrogators have a way dehumanising their subjects. The investigation should have been carried out professionally, instead, these guys were brutalised, then put on media trial. Although, it is clear that at least, one of the trio is guilty of the crime, I will not be surprised if the court dismisses the suit after their arraignment, due to stupid technicalities that could easily have been avoided if the police had any sense in them.

I wonder who trains the Nigerian police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by doctokwus: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
and some people would have been envying her not knowing what she was up to.

Be proud of what you have,no one knows the story behind the luxuries some people have
Cudnt av been better said.
That was d kind of society we all thought the cattle rearer was going to give us,where your acquisitions wud only come from dint of hard,honest work and where the wealth of those that had acquired theirs through fraudulent activities be it in govt,political office or private sector wud b recouped and they appropriately punished.With that in less than 2yrs,every Nigerian was supposed to come to realise u can't get wealthy or live a comfortable life thru corrupt or criminal acts.
Instead what d cattle rearer has given us is protection for those close to him,that decamp to his side or support him 'sycophantically'.Thus criminals like this lady and her murderous boyfriend still look up and see wealthy,corrupt people still call d shots,still comman enormous respect and adoration and stupidly want to be like them by any means possible.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Otogah: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
gritzky1996:
who cares
You said, who cares? Maybe if it were to be your son, you will care.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by stovia0084: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Point of correction.... It wasn't ASN IPhone7...it was a gionee and infinix phone

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
MurderX:
Dont be too quick to judge. She might not have known what the BF was up to.
For the BF he seems surely guilty.
in your world as long as an accused is a female,she is innocent abi...

because she is a female
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Ha ba!, this is too harsh. She may not have been aware of the guy's atrocities. Since he steals, kills and hands the stolen things to her she could be held on the grounds of accessory to murder. I don't think she knew of what happened to the guy base on their confessions.
Please, we have to drop every form of emotions here.

The lady is a very dangerous woman and a murderer. She was with her man in the crime scene, she was aware of the crime, she was a beneficiary of the crime and I strongly believe she had foreknowledge of the crime. She doesn't deserve to live, she is an accomplice to the gruesome murder and the only way justice can be got is to execute her along with her wicked boyfriend...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Elnida: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
CriticMaestro:
this story is gibberish, based on his testimony the other guy with the bald has a case for protesting his innocence, he was also the one that caught the attention of the police and brought them to the house, but all these hungry bloggers no send, their job is to copy and edit and post for hungry nairalanders to bash

I watched the video keenly and noticed the exuberance exhibited by the bald headed guy. it says a lot.. his confidence and his utter bewilderment anytime the fat guy with tattoos tries to incriminate him, beats his imagination and mind boggling on my side. I'm not writing him (slimvguy) off but the fat guy keeps shooting himself to the foot. they asked him wia he got money to buy his super bike,he said his fada at first den immediately said from service. he later revealed the bike cost him 300,000+. how can a youth Corper afford such if not with other means, which by his standards might/must be dubious.
I may be wrong,but that fat guy knew exactly what he did. moreover it's his house and the other guy was called by him after he had committed the dastardly act,as a means to implicate him.

my verdict...
the fat guy is guilty as charged, and shud be accompanied to third mainland bridge and do the needful.....courttttttt

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
see how this demons spoil home delivery bizness.
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Olaiya26: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

Because say na fine babe e dn turn say no be she kill am, se na until dem use weapon kill prsn b4 tag am muderer?
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by CriticMaestro: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Elnida:

I watched the video keenly and noticed the exuberance exhibited by the bald headed guy. it says a lot.. his confidence and his utter bewilderment anytime the fat guy with tattoos tries to incriminate him, beats his imagination and mind boggling on my side. I'm not writing him (slimvguy) off but the fat guy keeps shooting himself to the foot. they asked him wia he got money to buy his super bike,he said his fada at first den immediately said from service. he later revealed the bike cost him 300,000+. how can a youth Corper afford such if not with other means, which by his standards might/must be dubious.
I may be wrong,but that fat guy knew exactly what he did. moreover it's his house and the other guy was called by him after he had committed the dastardly act,as a means to implicate him.

my verdict...
the fat guy is guilty as charged, and shud be accompanied to third mainland bridge and do the needful.....courttttttt
ur head dey there...korekt guy..thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by sinola(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

she is accomplice which makes her a murderer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.