Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (3810 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / Why Is My Fiancee Acting Funny? She Is Not Talking To Me Since Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by osuofia2(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
good day
Re: , by generalbush(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just Dump Her!

I didn't read sha... but as long as it is a girl's matter...

Just Dump Her!! angry

25 Likes

Re: , by professorfal: 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: , by darbeelicous(f): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy...... Now u sound like ikp120........ grin
generalbush:
Just Dump Her!

Just Dump Her!! angry
Re: , by professorfal: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:
Just Dump Her!
Just Dump Her!! angry
grin
Re: , by dacblogger: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Maybe she thinks you will ask her for financial help... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by tamertery(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Well, she might have made some future calculation, that you may end up loosing your job, and she wants to secure her future....
Re: , by TroubleDude: 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin no chill
Re: , by generalbush(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
cheesy cheesy...... Now u sound like ikp120........ grin

LOL!!

He is my real niggur wink!!
Re: , by Bluezy13(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:
Just Dump Her!
Just Dump Her!! angry
To avoid stories that touch
Re: , by darbeelicous(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
and if I don't know him well enof I'd say dis is an alt.... wink wink...... Or is it? undecided
generalbush:

LOL!!

He is my real niggur wink!!
Re: , by Desdola(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
U should talk to her and know her reasons than speculating. U are adults and should communicate better

1 Like

Re: , by generalbush(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
and if I don't know him well enof I'd say dis is an alt.... wink wink...... Or is it? undecided

Guess you are new to Nairaland? smiley
Re: , by generalbush(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bluezy13:

To avoid stories that touch

cheesy
Re: , by iniwrites(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
First Rule of Relationships: Communication Matters Alot. Talk to her first before you come here bro. Goodluck. Speculation doesnt help.You cannot be having sleepless nights and heart aches over her actions and inactions and she is unaware

That aside, a girl acting strange just cause your financial condition took is hit is a sign of danger. A good Man needs a lady who will build with him not one that will live off him. if you can't reach any reasonable conclusion, then leave. she aint THE ONE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by darbeelicous(f): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
new ke?? Far from it.. what makes u think I'm new??
generalbush:

Guess you are new to Nairaland? smiley
Re: , by BENZENE123(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
#sorry but ur babe na financial woman tongue
Re: , by generalbush(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
new ke?? Far from it.. what makes u think I'm new??

September 2016. You are relatively new! lol

There is only one official BUSH on Nairaland..

No other person takes that name! wink

The guy from the Biafran part of the country!
Re: , by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
tamertery:
Well, she might have made some future calculation, that you may end up loosing your job, and she wants to secure her future....
She's a leech. Must have calculated the dude will soon go broke. grin
Re: , by darbeelicous(f): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
lolz......
generalbush:

September 2016. You are relatively new! lol

There is only one official BUSH on Nairaland..

No other person takes that name! wink

The guy from the Biafran part of the country!
Re: , by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Uummmm...

Juz lemme sit here first...
Re: , by Gladys2017(f): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
pls and Pls I need a cool and nice guy to hook up with you can get me on bbm D896AB54

Re: , by tamertery(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
She's a leech. Must have calculated the dude will soon go broke. grin

Exactly dear smiley
Re: , by osuofia2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
iniwrites:
First Rule of Relationships: Communication Matters Alot. Talk to her first before you come here bro. Goodluck. Speculation doesnt help.You cannot be having sleepless nights and heart aches over her actions and inactions and she is unaware

That aside, a girl acting strange just cause your financial condition took is hit is a sign of danger. A good Man needs a lady who will build with him not one that will live off him. if you can't reach any reasonable conclusion, then leave. she aint THE ONE
thanks in bunch.... I would try and talk with her.... but if it's what i am assuming then I have to let go

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op sometimes people just imagine things. You might have been expecting that kinda reaction from her or feel that she'll leave you because of the issues you are having.

And if you are not imagining things then talk to her. If talking doesn't help then let her go

2 Likes

Re: , by osuofia2(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
lovelygurl:
Op sometimes people just imagine things. You might have been expecting that kinda reaction from her or feel that she'll leave you because of the issues you are having.

And if you are not imagining things then talk to her. If talking doesn't help then let her go
thanks... I would talk to her.... I was just trying to be opened to her me while is not like I lost my job... maybe she just is assuming that d job is lost... that would only make me realise that its cause of the job she is around me....
Re: , by chidekings(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mr, forgot all those talk to her bulls hit. Ur fears are true.

When they start behaving funny, it's much better u have at the back of your mind that she may not the one.

1 Like

Re: , by EngtTemmy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
generalbush:
Just Dump Her!
Just Dump Her!! angry
haha, you bad o
Re: , by jieta: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gladys2017:
pls and Pls I need a cool and nice guy to hook up with you can get me on bbm D896AB54
the only thing you can offer the cool guy is ur slack toto

3 Likes

Re: , by Donjazzy12(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
osuofia2:
good day fellow Nlanders, your advice is needed ,but for those who only know how to insult without suggesting reasonable solution. I ready for una cos I don't care.
My story.
there is this girl I was introduced to by a family friend, we startd as friend but along the line the emotions startd building, the love was strong, so i felt, and I came to conclusion that she is the one. before now we are like are like 5&6 but off recent she seems to be changing from the her I used to know ever since I confided in her that my place of work is currently experiencing some challenges, as my office is not operational now due to some reasons, ever since I told her she has really been acting cold, communication btwen us is unlike before,
matured fellows kindly advice me as I have planned to speak sense into her but I don't know if that's the best decision.
Dump her now or cry later!
Re: , by Drwolf: 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
osuofia2:
good day fellow Nlanders, your advice is needed ,but for those who only know how to insult without suggesting reasonable solution. I ready for una cos I don't care.
My story.
there is this girl I was introduced to by a family friend, we startd as friend but along the line the emotions startd building, the love was strong, so i felt, and I came to conclusion that she is the one. before now we are like are like 5&6 but off recent she seems to be changing from the her I used to know ever since I confided in her that my place of work is currently experiencing some challenges, as my office is not operational now due to some reasons, ever since I told her she has really been acting cold, communication btwen us is unlike before,
matured fellows kindly advice me as I have planned to speak sense into her but I don't know if that's the best decision.
so, what you are experiencing now is the girl no longer feeling you or the relationship anymore and she's contemplating breaking up with you. Due to maybe she sees you as a loser or something worse. Trust me trying to impress her or asking her what the problem is isn't going to work rather it will make the situation worse. What you should do is ask yourself if you really love her or if you love yourself more
If you love her that much, this is going to be difficult, ignore the whole act she's putting up, act normal, reduce the calls and visits and try to improve yourself. Make her see you improving yourself also and ensure you have results. This may or may not work but it's better that chasing her around.
But if you love yourself more, break up with her. Because she's likely going to break up with you anyway.
Well it's your decision to make, just the advice I'll give to anyone in the same situation.

1 Like

Re: , by osuofia2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Drwolf:
so, what you are experiencing now is the girl no longer feeling you or the relationship anymore and she's contemplating breaking up with you. Due to maybe she sees you as a loser or something worse. Trust me trying to impress her or asking her what the problem is isn't going to work rather it will make the situation worse. What you should do is ask yourself if you really love her or if you love yourself more
If you love her that much, this is going to be difficult, ignore the whole act she's putting up, act normal, reduce the calls and visits and try to improve yourself. Make her see you improving yourself also and ensure you have results. This may or may not work but it's better that chasing her around.
But if you love yourself more, break up with her. Because she's likely going to break up with you anyway.
Well it's your decision to make, just the advice I'll give to anyone in the same situation.
thanks ma nigga..... you on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) / I'm Falling In Love With A Prostitute.. / Marrying A Single Mother. (marriage Expo For Men).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.