Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady (3857 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by ghettowriter(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
I wish to let you into a man's head as he's falling in love with a woman. It's a process that's so alien, so strange, that I'm afraid you've got to experience it to believe it. But it's as real as recession and high prices....

Sometimes, a guy will meet a gal and think nothing of it. Maybe she's a co-worker, classmate, or his buddy's friend. She gets mentally categorized as "Female, acquaintance, feelings neutral". Then, he gets to know her better. If they mesh personality-wise, something fascinating happens in the man's mind. He starts to notice things about her appearance - pleasant things.

It starts small - one day he realizes he likes looking at the curve of her nose, or where her ear lobe meets her face.
It's nothing he can put his finger on or describe, really...just that looking at that part of her makes him feel good. He starts wanting to do that more. Then, he notices an expression she makes - could be her genuine belly-laugh, or the way she furrows her brow in concern - and he gets a little flutter in his chest.

They stay friendly for awhile, get to know each other better.
Then, one day, she hugs him goodbye....and he can't stop thinking about it. He plays it over and over in his head - the feel of her breasts through two shirts, her arms around his back, her smell...he finds these little mental movies of her playing unbidden when he's driving somewhere, squeezing out his other usual daydreams.

Shortly thereafter, the guy realizes that whenever he looks at this woman, he feels good. He likes her lines, her curves, her sounds and smells...
It's like she's gradually turned from a black-and-white photo into a 3D color movie with surround-sound - a perfect movie that makes him feel good. He starts wondering what he can do to keep her around, to make her happy. He realizes that he likes looking at her more than any other human being in the world.

To him, she is perfect and beautiful.
A man in love with a woman doesn't see her objectively. There is a filter there, or some kind of participatory illusion. He does not see who you see in the mirror. He is seeing someone beautiful and perfect and sublime, and it's one of the most powerful things in his life.

Go watch a happy old couple that's been married for decades. Watch the man's eyes. Sure, he may appreciate some young woman's ass in yoga pants or whatever...but watch his eyes when he's looking at his spouse. If you're paying close enough attention, you can almost see the filter click on when his gaze settles on her. In that moment, he's not seeing the same frumpy empty-nester that you or I see - he's seeing something wonderful.

No beans. If I hadn't lived this stuff, I wouldn't believe it either. But it's true. or what do you think??

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by hibiscus76(f): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
ghettowriter:
I wish to let you into a man's head as he's falling in love with a woman. It's a process that's so alien, so strange, that I'm afraid you've got to experience it to believe it. But it's as real as recession and high prices....

Sometimes, a guy will meet a gal and think nothing of it. Maybe she's a co-worker, classmate, or his buddy's friend. She gets mentally categorized as "Female, acquaintance, feelings neutral". Then, he gets to know her better. If they mesh personality-wise, something fascinating happens in the man's mind. He starts to notice things about her appearance - pleasant things.

It starts small - one day he realizes he likes looking at the curve of her nose, or where her ear lobe meets her face.
It's nothing he can put his finger on or describe, really...just that looking at that part of her makes him feel good. He starts wanting to do that more. Then, he notices an expression she makes - could be her genuine belly-laugh, or the way she furrows her brow in concern - and he gets a little flutter in his chest.

They stay friendly for awhile, get to know each other better.
Then, one day, she hugs him goodbye....and he can't stop thinking about it. He plays it over and over in his head - the feel of her breasts through two shirts, her arms around his back, her smell...he finds these little mental movies of her playing unbidden when he's driving somewhere, squeezing out his other usual daydreams.

Shortly thereafter, the guy realizes that whenever he looks at this woman, he feels good. He likes her lines, her curves, her sounds and smells...
It's like she's gradually turned from a black-and-white photo into a 3D color movie with surround-sound - a perfect movie that makes him feel good. He starts wondering what he can do to keep her around, to make her happy. He realizes that he likes looking at her more than any other human being in the world.

To him, she is perfect and beautiful.
A man in love with a woman doesn't see her objectively. There is a filter there, or some kind of participatory illusion. He does not see who you see in the mirror. He is seeing someone beautiful and perfect and sublime, and it's one of the most powerful things in his life.

Go watch a happy old couple that's been married for decades. Watch the man's eyes. Sure, he may appreciate some young woman's ass in yoga pants or whatever...but watch his eyes when he's looking at his spouse. If you're paying close enough attention, you can almost see the filter click on when his gaze settles on her. In that moment, he's not seeing the same frumpy empty-nester that you or I see - he's seeing something wonderful.

No beans. If I hadn't lived this stuff, I wouldn't believe it either. But it's true. or what do you think??
OP I really don't know you, but if you constructed this writeup, you're intelligent

8 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by NairalandCS(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2017
This is so Apt!

Reading this made me want to give love another chance but no, never again.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Eeyah! sad
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Ehiscotch(m): 12:26am On Jun 28, 2017
What a brilliant piece. But why do men experience this & still cheat? Or does the little man there have the power to erode all these?

4 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by mattiecute(f): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Really nyc write up op. Dose Bleep bois feel nothing lyk dese though

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by debspauly(f): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by debspauly(f): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2017
I dont have anything to comment .....

����� nothing at all.

asif I didn't read your long story...
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2017
grin
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by darbeelicous(f): 1:43am On Jun 28, 2017
love is a scam...... prove me wrong!!
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Augustap(f): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Good gracious! Op you're intelligent if this was written by you. From the write up its obvious you've once had a girl who meant the world to you. The same feeli applies to the females too, although you know we like initial gra gra (ladies' forming) grin

5 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Augustap(f): 1:47am On Jun 28, 2017
darbeelicous:
Babe its not a scam. Some people just tend to use love as a means of deceiving innocent and unsuspecting persons. If you find that person who could do anything for you, you'd be so amazed. You might even apologize to love for calling it scam.

3 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by luckyz4rea(m): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2017
darbeelicous:

You're wrong! The article is a proof!

1 Like

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by tamertery(m): 4:35am On Jun 28, 2017
with the way things are going nowadays...

it's so risky to love someone 100%

what then is the fun of being in love...

without putting your whole heart to it...

all because of the fear of being heartbroken...

some guys or most guys are fvck boys because...

they are kind of on a revenge mission...

taking out their frustration on other girls...

because one particular girl once shattered their heart...

I just feel LOVING SOMEONE IS USELESS IF THAT SOMEONE DOSENT LOVES YOU BACK IN THE SAME PROPORTION...

1 Like

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by IdeyFindWife: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2017
OP, see..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Victornezzar: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Op wer u dey since
Dats a nice write up dere
Am a living witness

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
mattiecute:
Sorry grin
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
I dont have anything to comment .....

����� nothing at all.

asif I didn't read your long story...
Smsh
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2017
hinky:
Eeyah! sad
Your such a damsel
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by debspauly(f): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:
Smsh
what at least am not lying ..
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2017
darbeelicous:

Funny signature

and for your write-up,

Love isn't scam... Love is real as Fvck!!
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
what at least am not lying ..
Well, its good that you aren't lieing. Good morning to u
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Akukaliadiho: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Your intelligence is my common sense.
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by debspauly(f): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:
Well, its good that you aren't lieing. Good morning to u
lolz good morning how was your night..
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by bayocanny: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
lolz good morning how was your night..
Sleepless night I must say but am good..hope u slept good?
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Op you made a lot of sence
I too have had these feelings in past
I taught it was strange I didn't like her at first but her love gradually grew on me
Now seeing her makes me so happy

Thanks op nice write up cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Alexbrain(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
So nice op, u are making me remember when I was in love.
Well, Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by kumulus(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2017
mattiecute:

Yes it's a nice and true piece. As for the "bleep bois", they did...and still do. Only they've come to learn to be otherwise. A little leaven they say.........
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
bayocanny:
Your such a damsel
well... thanks
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by SmartyPants(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
hibiscus76:
OP I really don't know you, but if you constructed this writeup, you're intelligent
Victornezzar:
Op wer u dey since
Dats a nice write up dere
Am a living witness
greyboy5000:
Op you made a lot of sence
I too have had these feelings in past
I taught it was strange I didn't like her at first but her love gradually grew on me
Now seeing her makes me so happy

Thanks op nice write up cool

Dunno why some people just can't be honest. And for the rest of you don't you know how to use google again?

OP is a fraud!: http://loveumentary.com/whats-it-like-to-be-in-love/

1 Like

Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

Dunno why some people just can't be honest. And for the rest of you don't you know how to use google again?

OP is a fraud!: http://loveumentary.com/whats-it-like-to-be-in-love/
OK thank you bro
But it was nice of the op to share it on nairaland
Re: Inside A Man's Head When He Falls In Love With A Lady by SmartyPants(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
greyboy5000:
OK thank you bro
But it was nice of the op to share it on nairaland

No it was not nice of him. He changed small parts of it in order to make it seem like something original, and when people asked or inferred that he wrote it he did not once properly attribute the source.

So dishonest. And as you can see from his username, he is a writer of some sort, so he is likely trying to garner some publicity by using someone else's work.

Awful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Who Paid 200k & 1.5mil For Bride Price Caught Bae Cheating, A Mnth To Weddin / Is It Impossible For WOMEN Not To Cheat / My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.