Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

[PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! (3900 Views)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos / [PHOTOS] TRASHY Or SEXY >> N@sty Ugandan Model Exposes Wet Pun@ni In New Pics! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Can you what could be going on in the minds of other guys who have been waiting for so long to see this endowed babe''s n@ked selfies...And now the Ugandan str!pper/model just shared some new nvde selfies with her Naija boyfriend! She's so much in love with him.

See the major r@unchy snaps she shared in her instagram page: http://apokpo..com/2017/04/ugandan-babe-shares-her-er0tic-selfies.html?m=0
Re: [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by Bluezy13(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice boobs...

But she no get shape.

That's by the way:
Brothers and sisters, give your lives to Christ!
How many of you can give a positive account of their lives to Christ?
The Bible made us to understand in the book of...that "As Abraham was walking...there appeared unto him an angel..."

Emmm...
Seriously, I like her breasts sha
Re: [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by segebase(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
bb
Re: [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by greypencils: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bluezy13:
Nice boobs...

But she no get shape.

That's by the way:
Brothers and sisters, give your lives to Christ!
How many of you can give a positive account of their lives to Christ?
The Bible made us to understand in the book of...that "As Abraham was walking...there appeared unto him an angel..."

Emmm...
Seriously, I like her breasts sha
bro...na wa for you o...
Re: [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by Bluezy13(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
greypencils:
bro...na wa for you o...

Hehehe
Re: [PHOTOS] Ugandan Model Shares Er0tic Selfies For Her Naija Boyfriend - So Wild! by Idydarling(f): 2:26am On Apr 03, 2017
wer is the pix na?○ ◇.◆¤ ■ ☆ ★ ¿ ♡♡♡•°

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of A Monkey, Trying To Mate With A Deer / My Advise To Guys / She Wants To Have Sex All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.