Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Advise To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advise To Guys (3906 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Stop being needy! Its is a huge turn off! Don't just jump into relationship like that because u see all ur peers doing it. It is stupid! I hear guys saying all sort off rubbish like "she dumped me" or "she used me after spending so much money". Why the fvuck not? When she saw how stupid you are. It's common sense. See ehn, Ive never been in a relationship! I will will never cus i don open eye see! All these girl are fvucking leeches! Fvucking parasites waiting to suck on its prey(men)!. Anyways, If you want to be in a relationship with any girl, Never! I repeat, Never! Should you put in more effort than she is! Its a 50/50 thing. She puts in her 50, u put yours. U just see one fine girl today, u start chasing her like a fool, buying her all sorts of things, worshipping her. Now tell me. How tf would'nt see use you? When she's seen ur stupidity! Mahn u guys really need to wise tf up. Its not by force to be in relationship. It does'nt pay for shiit. Single life is too sweet. Let me tell you. They are also these set of foolish guys that just want to be in relationship because u want to impress others? See ehn, nobody gives a fvuck about you and ur relationship with a girl. Never do things like this to impress others naw! Grown up men, i no suppose dey tell you things like this naw. U supposed don reason all these things na. Hmmmmm..

Im out!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advise To Guys by Fernandowski(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
First time u really making sense

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by brownhawk: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
I swear na correct talk. Even the impressive slaymamas I've being bumping into are demanding from me like I'm their father

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Ytea(f): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Your post sweet, the only problem is generalizing. Everyone can't be the same na.

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by chinchonglee(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
come to china nd learn hw to be stingy...

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by akiOYIBO: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Stop being needy! Its is a huge turn off! Don't just jump into relationship like that because u see all ur peers doing it. It is stupid! I hear guys saying all sort off rubbish like "she dumped me" or "she used me after spending so much money". Why the fvuck not? When she saw how stupid you are. It's common sense. See ehn, Ive never been in a relationship! I will will never cus i don open eye see! All these girl are fvucking leeches! Fvucking parasites waiting to suck on its prey(men)!. Anyways, If you want to be in a relationship with any girl, Never! I repeat, Never! Should you put in more effort than she is! Its a 50/50 thing. She puts in her 50, u put yours. U just see one fine girl today, u start chasing her like a fool, buying her all sorts of things, worshipping her. Now tell me. How tf would'nt see use you? When she's seen ur stupidity! Mahn u guys really need to wise tf up. Its not by force to be in relationship. It does'nt pay for shiit. Single life is too sweet. Let me tell you. They are also these set of foolish guys that just want to be in relationship because u want to impress others? See ehn, nobody gives a fvuck about you and ur relationship with a girl. Never do things like this to impress others naw! Grown up men, i no suppose dey tell you things like this naw. U supposed don reason all these things na. Hmmmmm..

Im out!!
My man I love u so much

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Uglymugg: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
I just want a girl to fvck and cuddle with at night, then in the morning, she disappears only to return again in the night or whenever i'm Hot and disappears when I don't need her. Are you with me?

How can i achieve this?

9 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
I hear

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Uglymugg post=69078501]I just want a girl to fvck and cuddle with at night, then in the morning, she disappears only to return again in the night or whenever i'm Hot and disappears when I don't need her. Are you with me?

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
akiOYIBO:

My man I love u so much
lols. cheesy
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
I just want a girl to fvck and cuddle with at night, then in the morning, she disappears only to return again in the night or whenever i'm Hot and disappears when I don't need her. Are you with me?

How can i achieve this?
i can give you words to say to invoke Lilith. She's one f**king hoe. She'd make sure she f**k away your destiny before she let you be. She love this your kind idea so much since she's of the night and i'm sure you'd love her when you meet her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advise To Guys by Uglymugg: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
i can give you words to say to invoke Lilith. She's one f**king hoe. She'd make sure she f**k away your destiny before she let you be. She love this your kind idea so much since she's of the night and i'm sure you'd love her when you meet her.
So by lilth you mean prostitutes? I want a normal girl
Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

men like the OP are the ones who end up being miserable in life, then when they turn 45 and single, they will run back to their village to wed some clueless babe who will show him 5 times more pepper than the ones he is so hell bent on avoiding today. sadly, when men evaluate r/ship upon what they see these broken women out there do, no wonder they write such above nonsense!

as much as many women out there are a liability, that certainly does NOT mean we should all decide to be single, and instead, it should be the reason for you to seek the gems out there.

here is a clue: ANY MAN who thinks he can be happy without the need of a woman by his side, his either "gay" or very deluded.

5 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hahahaha. I love the way the op dey reason with us guys, like say we dey with am dia .

For me, I don't give a walking, running, flying or sleeping fvck about any girl. When I'm hot, i either pay for sex or meet my baby mamas to provide it for me, then i move on with life.

Who get time for sh!ts? , not me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:
So by lilth you mean prostitutes? I want a normal girl
Lilith is not human talk more of bn a prostitute. Are you just hearing about mother lilith? Have you not been f**king her daughters in your dreams? She can come f**k you in human form. That's what i want to help you achieve. You ready?

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uglymugg:

How can i achieve this?

lol that has been the lifestyle since the days of Adam

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
To be sincere, I'm tired of your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
To be sincere, I'm tired of your stupidity.
Ur papa and mama are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Coming from a stupid person, I'm not surprise.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by Mumin247: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice!
Re: My Advise To Guys by Lonestar124: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
As I said before, op and all these guys supporting this motion is entangled with spiritual wife and children and it is certain they're not aware.

Age we surely catch you guys up..keep growing.

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by KingTugreat: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
The one that gets me mad is that most of them think if you are not in a relationship with a girl then you are less of a man.To dem you no belong.When i look at some naija guys and how they gallivant about with women and feel on top of the world,i just laugh in my mind or sometimes smile.There dont know they are just galivanting about with their foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
The one that gets me mad is that most of them think if you are not in a relationship with a girl then you are less of a man.To dem you no belong.When i look at some naija guys and how they gallivant about with women and feel on top of the world,i just laugh in my mind or sometimes smile.There dont know they are just galivanting about with their foolishness.
na anoda tactic dem dey use to chop money now! Fvucking parasitic creatures.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by mcdreeezy: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

men like the OP are the ones who end up being miserable in life, then when they turn 45 and single, they will run back to their village to wed some clueless babe who will show him 5 times more pepper than the ones he is so hell bent on avoiding today. sadly, when men evaluate r/ship upon what they see these broken women out there do, no wonder they write such above nonsense!

as much as many women out there are a liability, that certainly does NOT mean we should all decide to be single, and instead, it should be the reason for you to seek the gems out there.

here is a clue: ANY MAN who thinks he can be happy without the need of a woman by his side, his either "gay" or very deluded.
So are you saying that a man can't be happy if he chooses to just be on his own? Without a woman by his side and without being gay? I don't think I agree with that.

9 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lonestar124:
As I said before, op and all these guys supporting this motion is entangled with spiritual wife and children and it is certain they're not aware.

Age we surely catch you guys up..keep growing.
u no get sense at all!

5 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Auladimeji2: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Na true oh!

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by KingTugreat: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mumin247:
Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice! Pls guys i really need ur help. am a young man, 21years of age and very good-lookin too. but i dnt knw why.. anytime i try to start a relationship with a girl, they like me at first. they even come close to me more. things wil be just perfect and i wil begin to fall deeply in love. but along the line they wil just loose interest in me. pls i need ur advice!
Bro stop falling in love with women,women use guys who fall in love.Keep your love to yourself,this bitches dont deserve our love,you show them love the treat you like poo.Make them fall in love with you,use them i mean use them without mercy,and dump them.Then move unto the next one.Doing fast and dont dull.CHOP THE FOOD WHEN E STILL DEY HOT AND CHOP AM ALL BEFORE E COLD.

6 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

Bro stop falling in love with women,women use guys who fall in love.Keep your love to yourself,this bitches dont deserve our love,you show them love the treat you like poo.Make them fall in love with you,use them i mean use them without mercy,and dump them.Then move unto the next one.Doing fast and dont dull.CHOP THE FOOD WHEN E STILL DEY HOT AND CHOP AM ALL BEFORE E COLD.
Bros take!

4 Likes

Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:

Bros take

1 Like

Re: My Advise To Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
mcdreeezy:
So are you saying that a man can't be happy if he chooses to just be on his own? Without a woman by his side and without being gay? I don't think I agree with that.

NOOOOO, i am saying that anyone can be happy by themselves, but any smart man knows that you will be HAPPIER with a good woman by your side.

here is a clue: a good woman will A) be here to comfort you when you are down B) bring you up when you are down C) be there FOR/WITH you to share your burden and alleviate your sorrow D) put a smile on your face when you have nothing to smile about E) bring warmth in your heart when you are dead cold... now remember, you dont have to be married to this woman, but you sure should have one of this type of womanby your side in life, because guess what? thats the only one that would be able to let you attain the BETTER version of yourself.... because sadly, alone you can NEVER achieve that.
Re: My Advise To Guys by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

NOOOOO, i am saying that anyone can be happy by themselves, by any smart man knows that you will be HAPPIER with a good woman by your side.

here is a clue: a good woman will A) be here to comfort you when you are down B) bring you up when you are down C) be there FOR/WITH you to share your burden and alleviate your sorrow D) put a smile on your face when you have nothing to smile about E) bring warmth in your heart when you are dead cold... now remember, you dont have to be married to this woman, but you sure should have one of this type of womanby your side in life, because guess what? thats the only one that would be able to let you attain the BETTER version of yourself.... because sadly, alone you can NEVER achieve that.
guy if u no get reasonable thing to write no dey write rubbish abeg.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] / Is That The Woman You Paid For? Pastor Asked Groom! / Pls Stop Doing This Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.