Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? (3052 Views)

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Guys, What's The Biggest Surprise You've Ever Gotten From Your Gf(s) / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Cholls(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
my brothers girlfriend, wife, whatever. What was the outcome?

For me,
Not yet.

I really never get into heated fights with women. If they get physically aggressive I just leave the area. Then I dump them after. Its mostly because I have this fear of a woman cutting off my penis in my sleep. So aggressive women freak me out big time and I have to dump them right away.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by professorfal: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cholls:
my brothers girlfriend, wife, whatever. What
was the outcome?

For me,

Not yet.

I really never get into heated fights with
women. If they get physically aggressive I
just leave the area. Then I dump them after.
Its mostly because I have this fear of a
woman cutting off my penis in my sleep. So
aggressive women freak me out big time and
I have to dump them right away.

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin cheesy

I am here to read lies cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by raypex(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fight with a woman ko. jare.

Join me in Europe. Check my signature.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by freesinzu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Had one with a bigger female classmate in my early junior secondary days, she usually gets mocked in class for being fat. On this faithful day guys were calling her names and I joined in on the frenzy, I uttered the last insult and she dared me to come say it again to her face, having the believe "boys are stronger than girls no matter how big they may be" I stood up and walked to where she was sitting and uttered the name as loud as my voice would let me, a very big mistake I was outmatched, could remember been smashed on the desk twice followed by a barrage of slaps, funny enough the other boys just stood there and did nothing.
But that was a long time ago and was able to have my revenge in a way some might not understand.
P.S: we still friends till this day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by LePrezident(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
freesinzu:
Had one with a bigger female classmate in my early junior secondary days, she usually gets mocked in class for being fat. On this faithful day guys were calling her names and I joined in on the frenzy, I uttered the last insult and she dared me to come say it again to her face, having the believe "boys are stronger than girls no matter how big they may be" I stood up and walked to where she was sitting and uttered the name as loud as my voice would let me, a very big mistake I was outmatched, could remember been smashed on the desk twice followed by a barrage of slaps, funny enough the other boys just stood there and did nothing.
But that was a long time ago and was able to have my revenge in a way some might not understand.

How did you have your revenge?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by freesinzu(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
LePrezident:

How did you have your revenge?

I think u should understand

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
freesinzu:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ma Nigga wink
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
freesinzu:

Lol. I'm sure your revenge involved knacking her later.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cholls:
was the outcome?

For me,

Not yet.

woman cutting off my penis in my sleep.
So

Hahahaahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by nursennenny(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cholls:
was the outcome?

For me,

Not yet.

woman cutting off my penis in my sleep. So
fear of loosing your penis is the beginning of wisdom .

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by LePrezident(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
freesinzu:

Nooo guy, how I fit understand na... u béat am?
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
The g

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
xoxo001:
The Last girl I fought when I was in secondary school is now my fiancée. I was seriously dealt with that day. I couldn't go to school for two days cos I was very ashamed of myself. Anyways, she's now my bae.
thumbs up bro for the truth... At least on three occasions in my childhood , I have been beaten by three different girls, on two occasions, two of the girls put sand in my mouth lipsrsealed shameful but the truth...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
xoxo001:
The Last girl I fought when I was in secondary school is now my fiancée. I was seriously dealt with that day. I couldn't go to school for two days cos I was very ashamed of myself. Anyways, she's now my bae.

Awww cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by kayo80(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
xoxo001:
The Last girl I fought when I was in secondary school is now my fiancée. I was seriously dealt with that day. I couldn't go to school for two days cos I was very ashamed of myself. It all started when she called me Olodo! because I couldn't give an answer to a very simple question asked by our mathematics teacher. I was so mad at her like how could she called me that ugly name so I decided to teach her some lessons. After the closing hour I went to drag her out of the class to a mountain top at the back of our class with all our class mates shouting my name. when we got there I didn't wait much I gave some slaps until she couldn't hold it anymore and she pushed me with all her strength. The next thing I remember is waking up at the school clinic. I actually fell from the mountain and hit my head on a stone. All the people cheering for me ran away but she went down from the mountain in tears and carried me to the school clinic. So when I woke up I was so ashamed of myself that I had to pretend as if I was still sleeping. she actually volunteered to take me home that day, her uniform was stained with my blood. I told her to tell my mum that it was an accident and she smiled.

Whoa! What a lovely romantic story. I would love to turn this to a short story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
freesinzu:
How did you get your revenge my brother cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by kayo80(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
thumbs up bro for the truth... At least on three occasions in my childhood , I have been beaten by three different girls, on two occasions, two of the girls put sand in my mouth lipsrsealed shameful but the truth...

LMAO! This reminds me of one of our Calabar neighbors like that when I was a kid. Her name was ekeite or something like that. I can't remember what caused our fight, but this girl beat me ehn! She was using my head to hit the ground continuously until one other girl came to save me. lol! Very embarrassing moment in my life. I went and watched Ninja Turtles movie after that and started training how to fight. lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by osemoses1234(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
..Dat year for secondry skull my frd dey yab dis girl for class say she get bow leg everybody dey laff nah so I put my own mouth..she begin dey yab my guy 2.. I ask her 2 keep quite nxt tin dis girl carry me up asin my leg commot for ground nack me for ground carry me again nack me for ground cum see laff my padi I dey fight for just dey laff nxt tin my padi talk.bsay I fuckup I see say him no talk because d girl 2 big..my name turn 2 lazy man for class
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
I use to beat up boys in high school. I often helped my brother (11mnths older than me) jump whoever was fighting him. I slashed a boys face with a compass for telling me to "Suck my mother." I kicked one in the balls and he punched me in my brand spanking new boobs! I died; we were both on the floor. Oh and I beat up my first boyfriend when I was 10 because he dumped me via a letter.

Now, I'm scared of men my age cry

I got punched by a stranger a man when I was 17yrs old and that was the start of my wisdom behind fearing men!

How come we could beat boys up when we were young but as adults we can't grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by SeyiKings: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
I have never fought with a lady even when they ask for. I feel it is not ideal, I just let it pass

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by luminouz(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
I use to beat up boys in high school. I often helped my brother (11mnths older than me) jump whoever was fighting him. I slashed a boys face with a compass for telling me to "Suck my mother." I kicked one in the balls and he punched me in my brand spanking new boobs! I died; we were both on the floor. Oh and I beat up my first boyfriend when I was 10 because he dumped me via a letter.

I got punched by a stranger a man when I was 17yrs old and that was the start of my wisdom behind fearing men!

Coz the boys became men!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
xoxo001:
The Last girl I fought when I was in secondary school is now my fiancée. I was seriously dealt with that day. I couldn't go to school for two days cos I was very ashamed of myself. It all started when she called me Olodo! because I couldn't give an answer to a very simple question asked by our mathematics teacher. I was so mad at her like how could she called me that ugly name so I decided to teach her some lessons. After the closing hour I went to drag her out of the class to a mountain top at the back of our class with all our class mates shouting my name. when we got there I didn't wait much I gave some slaps until she couldn't hold it anymore and she pushed me with all her strength. The next thing I remember is waking up at the school clinic. I actually fell from the mountain and hit my head on a stone. All the people cheering for me ran away but she went down from the mountain in tears and carried me to the school clinic. So when I woke up I was so ashamed of myself that I had to pretend as if I was still sleeping. she actually volunteered to take me home that day, her uniform was stained with my blood. I told her to tell my mum that it was an accident and she smiled.

Wow. Beautiful. Picture of you and your wife please
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

At young age girls grow faster than boys. But that changes later on. So chances are you where probably stronger than half the boys in your class

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
luminouz:

Coz the boys became men!!! grin

Life is soo funny grin

I want my power back angry
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

At young age girls grow faster than boys. But that changes later on. So chances are you where probably stronger than half the boys in your class

I was stronger than all the boys in my class and most of the year too... Then after I hit 17yrs old everything changed and fear of men became the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by luminouz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

Life is soo funny grin

I want my power back angry
Lolllll!!!!!! Sadly u can't have it back! Dou u can still beat some women sha n kids!
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
I hv never been beaten by a girl before never bt even a boy. I was stronger dan my friends except Chimezie (Arnold)...

There was a gal in my class den in primary 6, i made sure i never had problems with her becus she big pass all of us and she go beat me, so i just behave myself...

Know ur limit...

Also i dont beat woman; my ex gave me a hot slap sometime ago but i didnt react even though my friends said i was foolish
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
luminouz:

Lolllll!!!!!! Sadly u can't have it back! Dou u can still beat some women sha n kids!

OK women and kids it is grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

OK women and kids it is grin
Don't sell ursef short....think u can still whoop my ass!!!! grin
Ermmmm...wanna try? cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
kayo80:

LMAO! This reminds me of one of our Calabar neighbors like that when I was a kid. Her name was ekeite or something like that. I can't remember what caused our fight, but this girl beat me ehn! She was using my head to hit the ground continuously until one other girl came to save me. lol! Very embarrassing moment in my life. I went and watched Ninja Turtles movie after that and started training how to fight. lol!
hahahhaha yea I remember training for one of them was my neighbor but I was still beaten... The other two girls that put sand in my mouth beat me ones only (lol) respectively but this my neighbor beat me more than two or three times lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Gotten Into A Physical Fight With A Woman In Your Life? by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
xoxo001:

interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pre Wedding Pictures / 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts / Who Is More Romantic In Relationship/marriage, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.