Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts (3055 Views)

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is one thing most ladies have to face or deal with. It isn't a once in a life time affair. This is something that stays with you all your life unless you decide to work on it.. (Naturally or via man made methods). wink

I thought of titling this “The adverse effects of small breasts”. But it will be misleading if I did that. Instead I named it “6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts.

There are a gazillion reasons small breasts and small butts could mean bad business for the 21st century lady. cool cool

1. You will be a regular customer of different kinds of push-up bras: okay thanks to the inventors or designers of push up and padded bras (butt pads inclusive), there seems to be a kind of “pheew” relief that comes with using push-ups. But no two push-ups are the same. You could hit the market to buy 4 push up bras, then you “blindly” select fine or nice push-up bras. Forgetting that some are pointed while putting them on and others could seem full when you put them on. Now imagine the constant change of breast size you are telling the world you have.

2. Psychologically speaking, ladies with small breasts have anger issues which could be as a result of inferiority complex: Just like short people that are always on the defensive (I mean no disrespect), ladies with small breasts are always in the defensive because, they feel this one thing I don’t I have, could make them seem so irrelevant, therefore the defensive mechanism is the only way to stay relevant and deal with some level of depression or low self-esteem. undecided

3. No public stripping: I don’t mean stripping as in going naked, but you as a lady with small breasts will not be able to “go for a bikini party”. Imagine you've got a clique of busty ladies, you go for a party or some other public event, due to your inability to have good breast size, you will not be able to join them in what they do, which could mean a turn off.

4. Sex life on the brink of a disaster: statistically speaking, men love boobs. Why? I can’t seem to say, but the thing is boobs instigate pre-intimacy (for men who know what they do). A big butt is okay, but what pre-intimacy can be done on the butt? Nothing. Also, during sex men love to last long, so if you've got just a big butt you might be heavy during a sexual activity (lifting). So the boobs might instigate or “ginger” more and continuous sex.

5. Clothing: You will need to get a lot of dresses tailored to perfection because, if they fit right on the bottom, they might be too big for the top. Plus you might not always get that wonderful designers outfit you've had your eyes on.

6. Weight gain: okay, now this is serious. You are slim or skinny and you’ve got small boobs, now for some reason, you are told when you gain some weight, your boobs will surely grow. That’s a fallacy, if for any reason you gain weight, which makes it quite difficult or reduces any chances of your boobs growing, unless for some reason, you noticed some growth or your mother is busty, that might be your saving grace.

You see 3 out of every 10 adult female, struggles with small breasts, while 6 out of every female struggles with sagged or wobbled breasts.
For how long will you battle with the above? sad sad

Today this situation can be controlled, managed and eventually changed.. Want to know how?
Call or whatsapp us on 0.8.0.7.5.7.0.6.1.7.3, or email us on femalehealthsolutions at gmail.com (change at to @). You can check my signature for self-explanatory knowledge. smiley wink

MODIFIED: thread's topic changed........
thank you.. grin

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by owomida1: 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
I am lost.

Do they get to choose breast size from birth?

2 Likes

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
owomida1:
I am lost.

Do they get to choose breast size from birth?

owomida1 nope, no one chooses breast, butt or even penile size from birth....

But hey, does anyone choose to be rich or poor from birth? tongue
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by owomida1: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
femalehealth:

owomida1 nope, no one chooses breast, butt or even penile size from birth....

But hey, does anyone choose to be rich or poor from birth? tongue

Are u advocating manipulation?
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by victorioushands: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Satan's slaves everywhere. So you are trying to tell us that having small breasts or whatever you call it is a disgraceful thing or a natural disgrace? You are sick. There are many men who love their women moderate or even small while some love em voluptuous in all angles. God is wiser than you and your father, Lucifer, by giving men and women different tastes and sizes. Take your demonic trade elsewhere biko.

3 Likes

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Heloct(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol. Wow.
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
And your solution is......
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Me when I see small breast

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by ellagabs(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
op, its lik u r stil a minor
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wetin small Breast Do Una
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Sheenor: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Bull shit! You for blame God that gave them small breast nah...
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by wunmi590(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
Small breast thread shocked

Small breast rock abeg, I don't do big breast, because I would be ashamed to walk with the lady, it would be as if people are looking at me, so I do just moderate breast, not big one.

Small breast, nah my type grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
Op you must be very stupid. Small breasts are not a curse nor an abnormality. Instead of you to preach self love and loving one's body, you're making it seem like having small boobs which cannot be controlled nor determined is a taboo. Shame on you!
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by FvckShiT(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
You can't fúcking boöb-fúck a smallböob undecided
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, wait till you see the way guys are drooling around a lady with small boobs and big ass.
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by IAMSASHY(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
undecided Op, keep lying
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Ladyjumong(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin tongue
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
owomida1:

Are u advocating manipulation?

a positive one... smiley
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sheenor:

grin grin
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided Op, keep lying

lol, what's the lie IAMSASHY?
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hahahahahahaha, wait till you see the way guys are drooling around a lady with small boobs and big ass.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by owomida1: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
femalehealth:

a positive one... smiley

Lol.
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Realfitbody: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
femalehealth:

lol, what's the lie IAM.SASHY?

Hello, I am a health blogger, FitnessDoctor (maybe know me)...

I read through your post and, I think understand where you are coming from.

I think the title of your posts should be "6 reasons why you should enlarge your small breasts" because that is what your post is all about.
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
victorioushands:
Satan's slaves everywhere. So you are trying to tell us that having small breasts or whatever you call it is a disgraceful thing or a natural disgrace? You are sick. There are many men who love their women moderate or even small while some love em voluptuous in all angles. God is wiser than you and your father, Lucifer, by giving men and women different tastes and sizes. Take your demonic trade elsewhere biko.

I know you are religious, I didn't fight you, neither did I call your name....why don't you do the same thing every other person does?

If the thread is sickening....there are a million doors to leave my dear smiley cheesy cheesy

All the same, abusing me is rather a show of time mismanagement....

Your daddy should have pulled out....

and you say my father is lucifer....wow and you capped the L.....enjoy your bashing while it lasts....but I can smell inferiority complex from a mile away.....happy Saturday wink wink cheesy tongue tongue
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Realfitbody:

Hello, I am a health blogger, FitnessDoctor (maybe know me)...

I read through your post and, I think understand where you are coming from.

I think the title of your posts should be "6 reasons why you should enlarge your small breasts" because that is what your post is all about.

I kind of had the mumbo jumbo thing with the topic....all the same thanks...i love your work on and off nairaland....Bless up cheesy cheesy

And i will take your advice..
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
owomida1:

Lol.

wink wink
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
ellagabs:
op, its lik u r stil a minor

lol yeah i am a minor problem, but a major solution....... tongue
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by Realfitbody: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
femalehealth:

I kind of had the mumbo jumbo thing with the topic....all the same thanks...i love your work on and off nairaland....Bless up cheesy cheesy

And i will take your advice..

I understand @ mumbo jumbo (it happens to me a lot) and thanks so much for allowing my work to impact you.

Lastly, your website is not going through
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sexy20:
And your solution is......

my signature
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sheenor:

abi now...
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by delugajackson: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
They're not bad, but I need something I can handle without suffocating it entirely.

To be honest, big boobs are good for the job.

grin grin
Re: 6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts by femalehealth: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Realfitbody:

I understand @ mumbo jumbo (it happens to me a lot) and thanks so much for allowing my work to impact you.

Lastly, your website is not going through

mtn and her dynamic IP...try again

(1) (2) (Reply)

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / Free Pv$sy, Free Pregnancy / Why Woun't She Let Me In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.