Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing (1500 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / GUYS Are Superior To LADIES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
I am a female , age at the brink of maturity, or I should say at the age of being thinking free, boundlessly.

I tried to urinate standing like a man, but I felt so ashamed and discomfited when I saw my legs were tainted with my urine.

urinating is a personal affair, and at that moment, human beings would always think unconsciously and involuntarily, many things, with depth, it seems like the recollection of human instincts.

what is the feeling of standing urinating? men can do it by both poses. but women one, and a humiliating one, squatting down, like a reptile, I feel I am like an animal more than a human, when I , being a woman, urinate by squatting pose.

is the pose of urinating the final touchstone that, men are superior to women ? let the Adam rib bone be a fairytale, but the iron truth is out here, every 2 hours we have to encounter.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by professorfal: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
So?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by darbeelicous(f): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
chaii ogun why?? cry cry cry
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by damilolammm(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a female , age at the brink of maturity, or I should say at the age of being thinking free, boundlessly.

I tried to urinate standing like a man, but I felt so ashamed and discomfited when I saw my legs were tainted with my urine.

urinating is a personal affair, and at that moment, human beings would always think unconsciously and involuntarily, many things, with depth, it seems like the recollection of human instincts.

what is the feeling of standing urinating? men can do it by both poses. but women one, and a humiliating one, squatting down, like a reptile, I feel I am like an animal more than a human, when I , being a woman, urinate by squatting pose.

is the pose of urinating the final touchstone that, men are superior to women ? let the Adam rib bone be a fairytale, but the iron truth is out here, when every 2 hours we have to encounter.

tell jah to give you a di.ck
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
darbeelicous:
chaii ogun why?? cry cry cry

just to prove to those idiiot guys that I am a woman, I feel how women feel . see any one calls me a man any more ?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
All this based on urination? I think it's fair to call this writeup a trail of piss.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
This post amongst all the nonsense you've been dishing out seem to make a lil sense...

Can you even create a thread without making reference to peniss?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
xstry:
tell jah to give you a di.ck

is peniss good ?

I hate to wash my lover's underwear, because he is a middle age man, and his urine residue is always left in his underwear, it causes them smelly. because, young men will not have urine residue in pants, but middle age men will. so peniss is not so ideal when a scrutiny is taken.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:
This post amongst all the nonsense you've been dishing out seem to make a lil sense...

peniss is called the bridge of family , and family is called the cell of society.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Senipapa(m): 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
OP feminists are coming for you

They say as a man when a woman hits you, you just have to walk away as a demonstration of sexcism with the believe that women are weaker.
But to all you feminists, the day you raise a hand on me I will move for self defense in the name of equality, I will beat you blue and black coz I have rights also .
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

is peniss good ?

I hate to wash my lover's underwear, because he is a middle age man, and his urine residue is always left in his underwear, it causes them smelly. because, young men will not have urine residue in pants, but middle age men will. so peniss is not so ideal when a scrutiny is taken.
take off your pants, lets see the color
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
xstry:
take off your pants, lets see the color

I am a woman

I am talking about my lover's situation, he has urine residue in his pants, because he is lazy to fling his organ after every time he urinates.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

peniss is called the bridge of family , and family is called the cell of society.
So long as you've got one, stop wearing the f-mask...

Or do I have reasons to believe that the one you are carrying has an insignificant effects on your female subject?

Why do you derive joy in learning more about a topic when in fact you've got an A-Z manual dangling in between your legs...

Next time, when your gayish thought seem to be top of your agenda, unzip your trouser and experiment on it
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

what makes you see peniss in each of my thread ?

do you like peniss as I do ? but I am a woman, and you are man.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So long as you've got one, stop wearing the f-mask...

Or do I have reasons to believe that the one you are carrying has an insignificant effects on your female subject?

Why do you derive joy in learning more about a topic when in fact you've got an A-Z manual dangling in between your legs...

Next time, when your gayish thought seem to be top of your agenda, unzip your trouser and experiment on it

but gay is standing urinating. abi?

how can a gay man know the feeling of squatting urinating ?

do you know something about gay urinating ? seems you know gay behavior pretty well ,though.

I am totally open minded, even you are gay , you are welcome to my threads .
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

but gay is standing urinating. abi?

how can a gay man know the feeling of squatting urinating ?

do you know something about gay urinating ? seems you know gay behavior pretty well ,though.

I am totally open minded, even you are gay , you are welcome to my threads .
Gay ass nigga
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Gay ass nigga

do you think a nigga will write in my style ? and my English is obviously not a nigga style.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think a nigga will write in my style ? and my English is obviously not a nigga style.
Prolly you are a gay female...

No wonder you are so into dicks when you've been the one receiving hefty rod in your anus...

Sorry my nigga. Next time try and be straight. In that case, females will be the one crying nonstop when you pound them instead of the otherwise
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Prolly you are a gay female...

No wonder you are so into dicks when you've been the one receiving hefty rod in your anus...

Sorry my nigga. Next time try and be straight. In that case, females will be the one crying nonstop when you pound them instead of the otherwise

can any nigga , no matter straight or gay, be thus creative to post so many diversified threads as i did ?

arent niggas narrow minded ?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

can any nigga , no matter straight or gay, be thus creative to post so many diversified threads as i did ?

arent niggas narrow minded ?
Maybe your own nigga is narrow minded not mine
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
truer words have never been spoken..
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abso1uteZero:
truer words have never been spoken..

which is ?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by OTEGA1: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Women who think d breaking of kolanut should not be made an exclusive right for men should know d if a man urinate while standing and woman while walking should know DAT one has more water behind d legs Dan d other...
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

which is ?
men are superior... truer words have never been spoken.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abso1uteZero:
men are superior... truer words have never been spoken.

the truer words which is ....?
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

the truer words which is ....?
I'm agreeing with you.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
When I go camping, I pee standing up. Modern day technology allows women to also pee standing up. It's the strangest feeling ever though. I kept parting my legs in fear that the wee will come back and run down my leg. It didn't though. I couldn't write in the sand but I got the job done without squatting in the wilderness.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
The op though is one crazy nigerian man who wants to be a white woman grin nl! Home of weird people.
Re: Men Are Superior, Because They Urinate Standing by whywhyogun: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
When I go camping, I pee standing up. Modern day technology allows women to also pee standing up. It's the strangest feeling ever though. I kept parting my legs in fear that the wee will come back and run down my leg. It didn't though. I couldn't write in the sand but I got the job done without squatting in the wilderness.

unnatural animal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need Help! Atm Dispense Error(+Pics) / WHAT "FEELING" IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD / Surrogacy Gone Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.