Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) (56772 Views)

Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
So what? we can wait until you have something worth reading abeg...instead of this of FP self...seun na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by eleko1: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Mopolchi: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Guy in first pic with the jaw on the hand summarizes the lady. Somebody mama

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by bawsy: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2017
It's jst a pitty
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2017
The weed crossed her BBB (blood brain barrier) grin. faucking say no to drugs.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2017
lady gaga

o gaga going crazy
o yes she going crazy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Weed is cool for ge body if taken responsibly, maybe its her first time, weed is not harmful in any way at
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Her brain is synchronizing swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ipreach: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
What

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by mikejj(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2017
star boy make we dance daddyo make we dance...that girl is in spirit.too much inspiration.lol
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
youth say no to weedism, and if you wanna take don't take oshogbo weed
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Akalia(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
She needs curing. Soak garri for am
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Izustan(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
When the gods want to destroy a man they first make him mad.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by agrovick(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Hahaha. Gimme the light, gimme the kush, gimme the bad man thing
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Go gaga or run mad? @op U no go tell her parents the truth ba?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
grin this one is strong gan!
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by annnikky(f): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2017
She really tried grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by emoch(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2017
This generation sef
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by watered(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
senderous:
She probably smoked it wit strand of hair
You been smoking weed with touts. grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't give a shit
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Saeed110: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Dia dadi..... Those who smoke weed went that way......

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by atuanso84: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2017
some people never de fear weed na mk. I remember one time in my unidays. hunger beat me into great depression. so I go my guy place go find food. my guy come give me blaww. omo after I smoke( god know wetin DT weed contain) na so I begin paform. I begin reason say the guy na devil agent dem send to kill my star.

I move once. enter taxi. I de suspect all men say dem wan us me for ritual. na so my deep paranoid carry me reach house. even my girl waeh come calm me I reason am as mamaid because she like to de carry me go swimming. na so I come de pray careless.

omo na my guys dem call come put me one side soak Garry pletty give me. make sure say I sleep. when I wake up. the laugh eh..still de echo till this day.

#no play with kwale igbo#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Another slay queen gone wrong ,leave weed dem no go hear ,its for d strong upstairs
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by SAtoSaiBABA: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
I won't be taking weed in a long time. Only God knows what else was in the last batch I had. I was on fire.
See hallucinations. I would have stripped if not for God and my friend. Felt like taking off my bra.
I had jalabia on so it was kinda difficult for me given the quality of its material (heavy) and blurry vision.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ellizy(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Stoner secession

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:
Hahahaha... They should give her garri jare!!

Una no get weed men for the area??

Give her one cup garri..!!

I remember my first time sha... cheesy
loll.. So garri dey dilute weed.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:

lwkmd... if you survived that first time, nothing fit make u mad again

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Bimpe29:
Her brain is synchronizing swiftly.
lwkmd
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
This reminds me of the first ( hopefully, the last time) I got drunk.

As I lay down on my couch, It was as though everything in my house had levitated, including me. I screamed for a long time for help and jumped off the supposed levitated couch. Lol.

NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:

Please what has weed got to do with garri,I've always wanted to know,because my weeder neighbours dey always ask me for garri all the time when they don't high
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by uminem02(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I remember the first I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

Then my legs became weak, I suspected something and soaked garri immediately.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I said shou.... let me prepare immediately but first I need to eat something.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

I woke in the middle of the night with a terrible headache.
Lmao! I remember my first too, couldn't feel from my throat down to my stomach. My stomach actually felt like the bottomless pit, i just could not fill it.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by abiolag(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Becareful of wot u take and always be aware of first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, The Enemies Of Your Sex Stamina Are: / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.