Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,710 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) (56807 Views)

Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by suremossty(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Blow as in smoke?
lwkm, guy u too funny
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by nizetee: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2017
eosigwe:
lwkmd... if you survived that first time, nothing fit make u mad again

She has disvergin her consciousness grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I remember the first time I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

Then my legs became weak, I suspected something and soaked garri immediately.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I said shou.... let me prepare immediately but first I need to eat something.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

I woke in the middle of the night with a terrible headache.
Bro I was calculating the mysteries of the universe and felt like a terretial being and that we're just replay of a dying human brain. Weed is something else
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by malware: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
MAKE SHE KUKU UNDRESSsss NA..... OP KINDLY UPDATE WHEN THE UNCLAD PHOTOS SURFACE.

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't smoke, I have never smoked. A friend used weed to cook jolof rice, he gave me some and I ate.

No shii. Cooking it has a little effect when compared to smoking it. But it's all gd, bro
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
nizetee:

She has disvergin her consciousness grin
I dey tell u
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Blonchilli:

Bro I was calculating the mysteries of the universe and felt like a terretial being and that we're just replay of a dying human brain. Weed is something else
your reasoning was going ASTRA
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by midastouch: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2017
woodcook:

What strand are sold in Nigeria? I know that in Europe when people get stoned they become super chill, for them it has more of a relaxing effect unlike the aggressiveness noticed in Nigerian weed smoker.

Someone with knowledge of why this is so should enlighten us. Thanks

There are 2 strains of the cannabis plant: Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica.

The Sativa strain is the most common in Nigeria. It gives a brain high; makes you hyperactive.

The Indica strain appears to be more common in Europe. It gives a body high; it makes you relaxed and sleepy. It is the strain that is valued for its medicinal/curative use.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by mekleelex200(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Please what has weed got to do with garri,I've always wanted to know,because my weeder neighbours dey always ask me for garri all the time when they don't high
IMO when you smoke weed especially when you eat food that contains weed, garri has much of starch and it has fiber which bind actively to cannabinol which is the active substance in weed. Reducing it effects, milk also has direct effect on the cannabinol and it has much of potassium and calcium which increases the extracellular fluid in the body there reducing concentration in the body, thereby reducing its effects.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by royalbankz: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I remember the first time I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

am almost pee my pant here in the office after reading this .....it makes me remember my friend that was see sky in the bedroom after smoking weed
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Ryda(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

I ate one this morning, the feelings i can't tell... will get back to you
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Freethought(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:
Hahahaha... They should give her garri jare!!

Una no get weed men for the area??

Give her one cup garri..!!

I remember my first time sha... cheesy

Chai! I tua fr yu oo bros..

Garri is d correct antidote tru tru unless they rap hair with the weed she smoke
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
grin I remember the first time I took TM, I nearly vomit my intestine out.. grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Where is yaba left? grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by jayinfo2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:

My bele oo, thank God you didn't end up like my neighbor who danced throughout the night to the sound of a generator.

This got me cracking but seriously thinking of trying that stuff just need right mentorship lol serious though
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by permit(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

.guy u sabi weed wella
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
midastouch:

There are 2 strains of the cannabis plant: Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica.

The Sativa strain is the most common in Nigeria. It gives a brain high; makes you hyperactive.

The Indica strain appears to be more common in Europe. It gives a body high; it makes you relaxed and sleepy. It is the strain that is valued for its medicinal/curative use.

Thanks for the response.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
yaba left
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by daddytime(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

Guy you be complete craze aswear..see me see laugh..damn too comic
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by marcelino26(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
police officer- How high are you? POt head- No officer, it's Hi How are you.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Anglojosite7(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who tell you that they want her unclad?
veinless:
pix of her running mad or ah....

in other news, those men there are anxiously waiting for her to get naked sad sad
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Don't be scared. She is only having a temporary factory resent of her brain. Soak Garri with Milk for her to drink and she will be okay. No need to send her to Yaba Left. If they give her that injection at Yaba left she will never come back normal.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Talentprince(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
hmm
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't smokegringringringringringrin
...even with doz kind of lips!

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by kissly007: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

boss u burst my head I swear. lol
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by greatman247(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Peer pressure i guess, perhaps she wanted to feel among and feel high, she come kolomental. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihi
LMAO

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Please how those garri help when one is high on weed,the weeders for my hostel no dey allow my garri last
Damilola...u have bin away for too long... cry cry cry
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ryda:

I ate one this morning, the feelings i can't tell... will get back to you
waiting for ur feedback...

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by judah2000: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
ginajet:
If Efe is selling 'real', Bisola 'talent', TBoss 'boss Lady', Debie 'DeRisersWorld', wetin Marvis go sell for #GrandFinale? Eba?.......... SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo

can't vote using WeChat, is it just me or a general problem?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:
Hahahaha... They should give her garri jare!!

Una no get weed men for the area??

Give her one cup garri..!!

I remember my first time sha... cheesy
let her take garri she'll be ok
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ginajet(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
judah2000:

can't vote using WeChat, is it just me or a general problem?
it's only you........ What problem are you having?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
delishpot:

So you haven't heard of guys runing mad after taking weed ba? Neither have you heard of women smoking it without drama? Must everything be turned to war of the sexes?

Pictures or I don't believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.