Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) (56769 Views)

Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Johncuba(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I remember the first I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

Then my legs became weak, I suspected something and soaked garri immediately.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I said shou.... let me prepare immediately but first I need to eat something.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

I woke in the middle of the night with a terrible headache.
smoke this brand, then take me later...

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
I remember the first I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

My bele oo, thank God you didn't end up like my neighbor who danced throughout the night to the sound of a generator.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihi
LMAO

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Please how those garri help when one is high on weed,the weeders for my hostel no dey allow my garri last
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by enachris(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Plus milk
generalbush:
Hahahaha... They should give her garri jare!!

Una no get weed men for the area??

Give her one cup garri..!!

I remember my first time sha... cheesy
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

lwkmd. Remembered the first day my roomie took it. Nigga woke up in the middle of the night and attempted climbing the walls in the room. We had to beg neighbours for garri. Nigga drank full bottle of anointing oil. That night sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:

My bele oo, thank God you didn't end up like my neighbor who danced throughout the night to the sound of a generator.

What strand are sold in Nigeria? I know that in Europe when people get stoned they become super chill, for them it has more of a relaxing effect unlike the aggressiveness noticed in Nigerian weed smoker.

Someone with knowledge of why this is so should enlighten us. Thanks
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Because of peer influence see what she has done to herself, when the Bible says drinking is sin, the Bible didn't lie.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by adusky1(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Let knw which state that they buy the weeds from so that we knw what she needs to take,me I suggested oshobo weeds.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by delishpot: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
ebukahandsome:
Something wey baba Godeh create for MEN ONLY...
What man can do,a woman can to better.
Oya nah

So you haven't heard of guys runing mad after taking weed ba? Neither have you heard of women smoking it without drama? Must everything be turned to war of the sexes?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
woodcook:

What strand are sold in Nigeria? I know that in Europe when people get stoned they become super chill, for them it has more of a relaxing effect unlike the aggressiveness noticed in Nigerian weed smoker.

Someone with knowledge of why this is so should enlighten us. Thanks

Lol
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

lolzz, na ur own u know ooo, the first day i tasted that thing in a beans, from evening till day break naso i dey battle with already closed door, thinking the door still open

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hohohohohohohohohohohohoho
Hihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihi
LMAO

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Please how those garri help when one is high on weed,the weeders for my hostel no dey allow my garri last
I really don't know
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:

gringringringringringrin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
Johncuba:
I don't smokegringringringringringrin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
OP I beg you in the name of anything you worship add the naked part you mentioned and don't sensored any part of her body. thank you in advance
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:

Baba, u sure say na weed u chop? because it doesn't give headaches

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
carry her inside nd give her better knacking, her eyes go clear
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Johncuba:

Bros, that guy wey quote that BS about preparing a speech after smoking is not a stoner. And the owner of the OP isn't even sure what the girl in the post took.

Weed doesn't give u those stupid trips as stated in the OP

Na this kind yeye post dey make weed look bad
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Stonerboi:

Baba, u sure say na weed u chop? because it doesn't give headaches
It gives me headach.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
It gives me headach.

U dey blaw normally abi Na just once u take am?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Stonerboi:

U dey blaw normally abi Na just once u take am?
Blow as in smoke?

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2017
generalbush:

Bro which kind of garri, d one mixed with water or ordinary? Incase if sometin of such happen next time
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Added sense to sensor. Her highness
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Marijuana isnt bad. qed

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Stonerboi: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Blow as in smoke?

Yh. Do u smoke normally? Or did the headaches come after you took ur first hit ever?

because I'm yet to meet a stoner who gets headaches. Rather, e go even stop the aches.

But hey, what do I know?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Stonerboi:

Yh. Do u smoke normally? Or did the headaches come after you took ur first hit ever?

because I'm yet to meet a stoner who gets headaches. Rather, e go even stop the aches.

But hey, what do I know?
I don't smoke, I have never smoked. A friend used weed to cook jolof rice, he gave me some and I ate.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by aamstih: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Bro, Pls can you assist in getting good intel as to the source of the weed?

ayomidegambari:
this happened in my street last night, this girl took Igbo along with her friends, but unfortunately for her, she started acting otherwise. it was when she pulled her cloth and started dancing round the street, people noticed her, then her friend revealed that the weed she took reacted in her body, she's been taken to yaba left this morning.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Geesanni: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
WAIT SHEY NO B BISOLA BI DAT
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by brain247(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Just give her garri and guillermo water,with coconut water to drink...then flog her 50 strokes,then she will be alright.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by brain247(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Just give her garri and chilled water,with coconut water to drink...then flog her 50 strokes,then she will be alright.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Azumy(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
ember my first time sha... cheesy[/quote] shey pro ni yen!
generalbush:

shey oro niyen ?remba ur first tym ko forget ni... mtsheeew otun wan prouding eheen! child of today shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, The Enemies Of Your Sex Stamina Are: / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.