Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I Can't Stop Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Cheating. (5380 Views)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Cheating. by Rutirexa(f): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
please no insults. Advise only.
I started dating this awesome guy. he was everything I wanted in a guy. we have been dating for two years and some months. Am 20, his 25. but the problem is I can't stop falling in love with other guys who are wooing me. I love my bf so much. and he loves me too. but my cheating aspect is what am trying to stop and he doesn't know. And after all these with other guys. I don't feel remorse like am doing anything wrong. but I know he would feel bad if he knows.
So what can I do to stop.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Yinkey6(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Boydehot: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls stop it now or u will bear the consequences after marriage. Because in my community women don't cheat.

U can't love a guy and yet u are a chronic cheater.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Mznaett: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Firstly,you aren't a cheat. The problem is from those guys who wouldn't mind disturbing one's peace just to accept them. It's not as if they have anything good to offer osad I'm very sure @op must have told them she has a serious date already? But would they ever listen?undecided
I'd advise you cut every ties you have with those guys if only you want the best for yourself o.
The way some guys react whenever they see the opposite sex is so disgusting... Tufia
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by pasqal09: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:
I started dating this awesome guy. he was everything I wanted in a guy. we have been dating for two years and some months. Am 20, his 25. but the problem is I can't stop falling in love with other guys who are wooing me. I love my bf so much. and he loves me too. but my cheating aspect is what am trying to stop and he doesn't know. And after all these with other guys. I don't feel remorse like am doing anything wrong. but I know he would feel bad if he knows.

13 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by eponoloyin: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
drop your number let's talk

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by yomi007k(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
I have always said ds relationship of a thing is highly dependent on mindset....

A young lady less than 27 wud behave n reason jus d way u do because u feel ur young, u wana flex, ur not ready for marriage, ur not even sure if u wud marry ur bf. This is d actual scenario.

When ur above 27 u wana settle down, plan a future wt a good guy but d truth is dt most of d guys still remember the previous scenario and if dey eventually get married, dey will play d same tape.

Well, there a few good guys out der tho jus dont let ur past ruin ur future.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
You sound like all these materialistic girl who don't appreciate what they have and are only persuaded by greed. And damn, the only way I see you changing is by receiving a hard nock on your head. Confess everything.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by pasqal09: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
eponoloyin:
drop your number let's talk
angry
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by SINZ: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
You haven't met someone you won't want to loose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Elrex(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
OK let's try this... Lemme woo you and see if you'll fall...

Bar *BEACH*.... On my mind
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by professorfal: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
first of all I'd commend your courage to admit what almost all girls do but won't admit.

I wanna ask, what does your bf lacks that you get from other guys? is it money, cassava, time? work on what he isn't doing right by asking him to improve in those areas.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by sisisioge: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baby...I don't really understand. Are you saying you cheat with not one but several other guys? If yes, I can only say it is well!

At twenty, if this is a problem, I wonder what would happen in your thirties when you have bloomed and your libido is on overdrive. Biko, break up with your bf and go to town with these other guys. We all have our different callings. Maybe you've found yours. Whew!

Being a little nicer though... Nobody holy pass. We all must have wavered in the past or are likely to waver in the future. I, for one, have changed my mind on the matrix of cheating or being cheated on. Some things just can't be helped, right? However, when some things become repeated occurrences with different guys then one knows that there's fire on the mountain. It is well babes...be fair.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Rutirexa(f): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
not like I do sex with them. what i mean is that I like being in their company. we stuffs kind of relationship like. it kind of complicating. not that I have feelings for anyone of them. but just like being with them. and I don't have high libido. it just like exploring. being with other guys. and not with your bf alone.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by PrinzCarter(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
D1st I did was to check if u had a pic and it wasn't dere ,d reason y u are a cheat is because Ur bf is broke and probably handsome so in other to meet Ur needs as a lady u need sell Ur market and cum bck to dat dude u love n cherish, wat u need do is swallow Ur pride , dnt bring Ur goods out for sell stick to dat one dude n trust in God

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:
u know your karma is just smiling at you cos the way it's preparing to hit you is jaw dropping, you can never imagine it... You are too childish to start cheating at an early age of 20, I can tell you to your face that YOU DONT LOVE HIM! stop deceiving yourself,ooh goodness, only God knows the heartbreak that awaits him from the person he loves, you will regret it trust me, it's not a curse, it's just something you will never escape, all that glitters isn't gold, a patient dog eats the fatest bone, beauty fades away.

only those who know your worth would stand by you till the end, and sadly I tell you, none of them would wanna be there cos you have served them only a broken heart, and loved those who lust after you.. Destruction is what you're heading for if you continue in this path.. Thank you!

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Rutirexa(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Am not sexing them. it just like am putting them on the edge and making it see. like we are dating. but we are not. I just feel like am cheating on each other feelings. and it a game I can't stop but I want to. and I don't have high libido
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by kayo80(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:

Do you sleep with those guys or you just enjoy and give them attention?
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:

Work on your diction as well

"I am" or "I'm" and not "Am".
"He's" or "He is" and not "His".
Always start your sentences with a capital letter.
Why would you put a period before any conjunction like "and" and "but"

To your topic , you're not ready for a proper relationship , enjoy whatever you're doing now but put moderation in it and don't forget to use protection.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:
not like I do sex with them. what i mean is that I like being in their company. we stuffs kind of relationship like. it kind of complicating. not that I have feelings for anyone of them. but just like being with them. and I don't have high libido. it just like exploring. being with other guys. and not with your bf alone.

That's what young girls so.You are normal.
You don't have any inclination to be monogamous.
Just be honest with ur.bf and break things off.with him
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is why awesome guys end up not being so awesome embarassed
Stop messing around with him .. tell him
One day you will settle down too and be madly inlove .. ... karma dear
Nothing is wrong with it if that's how you are but at least free the guy if he decides to remain with you then.. goodluck smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by alobright17(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pm me for better solution ...no jokes.
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:
Am not sexing them. it just like am putting them on the edge and making it see. like we are dating. but we are not. I just feel like am cheating on each other feelings. and it a game I can't stop but I want to. and I don't have high libido
@bold...how does it sound in ya ears Pls?

You really don't need our quota

Its a game you can't stop - meaning you aint even ready to stop. Implying any advice given would be in vain since you aint ready yourself to quit..

Until it becomes a game "you'd like to stop and wanna stop", then we advice you.

For now, the best advice would be, breakup with ya current boyfriend and enjoy ya games. this would save the young man emotional palava & fake love
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op, sorry to break it to you but you don't really love your boyfriend, you're are infatuated with him physically and love the attention he gives you. That's what it seems like to me. And that's why the attention of other guys catches your eyes too.

You don't know what you want, but it isn't your boyfriend. Maybe you should just break up with him and take some time to figure out what exactly you want. . .

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op if you haven't slept with or kissed other men then you're not cheating. Don't tell your boyfriend because he will be hurt and he won't trust you. I'm worried that you might put yourself in danger of being raped because the game you're enjoying is called dick teasing and one guy might just decide to take it or God forbid a group of guys. Think about your safety and security first. What you're doing and enjoying sounds dangerous to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Divay22(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
You can if you decide to....
It might be difficult but if you feel your bf doesn't in anyway deserve what you're doing at his back Then you'll stop.....

You can help get him or teach him what those guys have that you're running after.....Work on him babe it's all in your head.
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rutirexa:

If I were you I won't disturb myself if what you say is true about the cheating then it means you're not gonna to last long, you will slip up and you guys will break up and you will no longer have this dilemma again. Problems solved just continue with what you're doing and the problem will disappear eventually all the best dear.
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Pm me for better solution ...no jokes.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by alobright17(m): 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahahahahahahaha ,do you also need help?
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Jaynom(m): 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
After reading your comments I truly believe that you love the attention from other guys
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Hahahahahahahahaha ,do you also need help?

Which kain epp you dey give? I no trust you angry angry undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Cheating. by Exponental(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Weld an iron pant that can use a padlock. Give your boyfriend the keys...all the keys. in fact don't touch the key else you will be tempted to duplicate. Thank me later!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazilian Queen Miss Bum Bum Releases Sexy Photos In Messi’s Jersey / How Do Broke Guys Manage To Woo Ladies? / Man Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids Seeing A Kerosene Lamp For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.