Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac (35076 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by eyinjuege: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Chai.....

This Burna boy too get bad mouth

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by sleeknick: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerians with una big mouth. When they start killing Nigerians in kenya now una go dey run upandan o. Burna boy or davido won't be there o.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day.
see your thinking, thinking like a houseboy when that's what you're grin
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by RotimiBliss: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
shut up, you're first attracting attention to your moniker, we know you angry

Oh! C'mon snowcream, u've made ur point, and he has also made his ..... Stop d hate
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by goonsmi: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Iseoluwani:
angry grin

What is funny or what is giving you joy posting image like this on a public forum ?? It's high time Seun and his mods start testing people's head before registering them.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
****yawns****
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
RotimiBliss:

Oh! C'mon snowcream, u've made ur point, and he has also made his ..... Stop d hate
okay boss
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day.
Ur mouth too bad tongue
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:

Good comment here. The guy who posted the news is even polite enough. Some babies are scattered over NL jumping on anyone like they are on a play ground.

He started the insult and you gave him what he deserves.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
see your thinking, thinking like a houseboy when that's what you're grin
Even if I am a houseboy,my own houseboy go still make sense pass yours.

I don tell you iron the clothes and fetch water too, so your oga's wife will give you some few minutes smile.

Good boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by sleeknick: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
meskana212:
abeg which person brother be this??

Na ur fada own

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Snowstorm: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
7gang hmmmm undecided
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Even if I am a houseboy,my own houseboy go still make sense pass yours.

I don tell you iron the clothes and fetch water too, so your oga's wife will give you some few minutes smile.

Good boy.
If i abuse you now na wahala, subtlemee and her bf on my trail like say na me ****. Okay. Just go, you atrocious fellow
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by abdulaz: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg burna boy when una don by the radio station make una invite me make we gather turn am to ash tray.

#kushgang
#7GanG

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
davtosh:

Good comment here. The guy who posted the news is even polite enough. Some babies are scattered over NL jumping on anyone like they are on a play ground.

He started the insult and you gave him what he deserves.

grin

The way his senseless and insulting comments pained me ehhh. grin
He get luck today na Sunday .Lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by ipodstinks: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
but wait o, why the thing come pain Nigerians like this na? na wetin I no understand be dat..
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
goonsmi:

What is funny or what is giving you joy posting image like this on a public forum ?? It's high time Seun and his mods start testing people's head before registering them.
And hw are they going to do d test before registration tongue
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
If i abuse you now na wahala, subtlemee and her bf on my trail like say na me ****. Okay. Just go, you atrocious fellow
what is abuse? abeg I be street guy and a day without abuse is always a sad day for me .Oya abuse license has been awarded to you,so try and utilize it with sense if you still have any.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
what is abuse? abeg I be street guy and a day without abuse is always a sad day for me .Oya abuse license has been awarded to you,so try and utilize it with sense if you still have any.
oga swerve jare, alakoba
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by meskana212(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
sleeknick:

Na ur fada own
No wonder..you sound like my late uncle

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Ur mouth too bad tongue
Bad no be like that na grin grin I don missed you like kilode . kiss kiss
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by evexx1(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Drama!
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
oga swerve jare, alakoba
make I swerve to the left or right?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
make I swerve to the left or right?
swerve to the shithole you belong to
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
swerve to the shithole you belong to
Dude where is it located
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Bad no be like that na grin grin I don missed you like kilode . kiss kiss
Ok, hw r u doin?
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Ok, hw r u doin?
Olowa has been great,we go talk on the other side soon.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:

This your car wey parked inside this kind lonely place,hope interested buyers are safe? grin grin
They'll kidnap u if u go there tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''psquare Can Never BLOW Individually Than Rema''- Cubana Niteclub Manager Says / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.