Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac (35077 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Olowa has been great,we go talk on the other side soon.
I hear buh e be like sey na trouble u come find this nyt abi
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by hardbody: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
rheether:
Shey its Kenya? I don't take them serious again

I never ever did.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetnik22:

They'll kidnap u if u go there tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin No be if they see my legs there? abi they will remote me?
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by sleeknick: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
meskana212:
No wonder..you sound like my late uncle

Now i know u don't have sense. Where did u hear my sound...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetnik22:

I hear buh e be like sey na trouble u come find this nyt abi
The answer is capital YES/NO
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Sweetnik22(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:

grin grin grin grin grin No be if they see my legs there? abi they will remote me?
If 50m is there won't u go

Abeg no derail their three joor tongue tongue
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by hardbody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
sleeknick:
Nigerians with una big mouth. When they start killing Nigerians in kenya now una go dey run upandan o. Burna boy or davido won't be there o.

And Kenyans are not in Nigeria or can't be killed. You are a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sweetnik22:

If 50m is there won't u go

Abeg no derail their three joor tongue tongue

Abeg ayam sorry ma.go check the email joor.alert just enter your email. grin grin
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by sleeknick: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
hardbody:

And Kenyans are not in Nigeria or can't be killed. You are a shame.

Pls show me one.
Can you even compare the ratio of kenyans in Nigeria to that of Nigerians in kenya? Even if kenyans are here, u would barely know. But u know our naija people na. Anywhere wey dem dey dem must show theirself. That's why they are easily located and killed.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by meskana212(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=sleeknick
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by ellahzy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day.

Guy why? grin; D
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by meskana212(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
sleeknick:

Now i know u don't have sense. Where did u hear my sound...
you that have sense..sound can also mean the idea or impression conveyed by words..
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
ellahzy:

Guy why? grin; D
Lady abeg nothing grin kiss
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by ellahzy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
alobright17:
Lady abeg nothing grin kiss

see how I dey laff anyhow for midnight bcoz of u.

make dem nor come tie me rope grin
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by AyamBlaze: 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who else noticed the #7GanG on burnaboy's tweet?
That kid is a fvcking axe man.. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Ajewealth123(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
jojothegreat:
Nigerian Twitter Users Are Just Comedians grin

See Tweets Below
and the radio station just died a natural death.
If them no sack that guy tomorrow,den him Kenya ancestor dey him back
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by profbabatunde: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by alobright17(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
ellahzy:

tie u rope? Na so naija don harsh reach? Before I traveled laugh was free na ,now they're tying person wey laugh.chai which way my Darling country.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by merrijosh(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
ellahzy:

you sef....laffiyafwoundmeooooo
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by iamtardey: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
join your country men in long distance race Mr. OP. abi shebi nah to dey run dem sabi?
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jojothaiv(m): 12:27am On Apr 03, 2017
jojothegreat:

I'm not a blogger and i'm not hungry please... I just decided to post it here for people who are not on twitter to see.
Well incase of next time my tongue might not be this polite!
This is coming from another Jojo..
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by TheNathan(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2017
meskana212:
abeg which person brother be this??
cheesy looks like pablo ayodeji brother
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by TheNathan(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2017
mazimee:
Kenyans no even sabi this Baba wey dey form radio jagaban cheesy
A minute silence for this Baba embarassed

He is about to be murdered in the the most brutal manner by our twitter warriors cheesy cheesy
lol.........very skilled warriors with no chill
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Taiwx(m): 1:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Na u sabigrincheesy
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:
If it's Davido.. I'll understand.. But burna boy?...
Fvck yhu.. Who cares about yhur local station..

And coming from a Kenyan... I mean who takes Kenyans seriously.. These day...
Hian..

Listening to Burna boy... Realest.. Right now..

You know watsup babe cool

Burna boy is very very underrated but his fans know he's legendary shii.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by kenoz(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Cheap attention seeker
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by jullty: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Interesting. Davido has a problem

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Ignyte(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2017
alobright17:

What will you understand on Davido's

What the guy you're reply means, that Burna Boy has more direction than Davido... Davido no dey tey to buy person song oh. Ask General Pype

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Brother And Father Visit Her Mum's Graveyard (Photos) / Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.