Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac (35078 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Blasts Kizz Daniel, Joeboy And Burna Boy / Nigerian Mum Dancing To Burna Boy’s Song As She Clocks 50 / 'My Favorite Village Girl- Tobi Gushes over Alex, Declare her His WCW, Fans Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by danbrowndmf(m): 7:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:
If it's Davido.. I'll understand.. But burna boy?...
Fvck yhu.. Who cares about yhur local station..

And coming from a Kenyan... I mean who takes Kenyans seriously.. These day...
Hian..

Listening to Burna boy... Realest.. Right now..
agbani! are you a student of ken poly?
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
omoiyalayi:

Na wa 4 u o d guy jst dey talk him mind na

Na every comment here u go dey respond to?

I tire 4 ur own kind of blogger
U dey even dey treating dat ur tongue might not be polite next tym. haba mallam

I recommend emotional intelligent 4 u it will help.

oga speak english.. no use gbagaun spoil person day.
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin
SNOWCREAM:
you're not a blogger? Ehn what are you? An upcoming blogger? undecided
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Jodha(f): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2017
danbrowndmf:
agbani! are you a student of ken poly?

No!
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Jodha(f): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

You know watsup babe cool

Burna boy is very very underrated but his fans know he's legendary shii.

You're very correct.... Burna boy is100% talented... 100% dope ass.. 100% unique...

He's way underrated..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by inyang007(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day. cheesy
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by inyang007(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
cheesy wink cheesy
inyang007:
get sense you vowed not to.So only bloggers can share twitter posts here on NL?.My friend go and iron your oga's children uniform,tomorrow is another day. cheesy
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:
If it's Davido.. I'll understand.. But burna boy?...
Fvck yhu.. Who cares about yhur local station..

And coming from a Kenyan... I mean who takes Kenyans seriously.. These day...
Hian..

Listening to Burna boy... Realest.. Right now..
and wht do u mean by if it's davido I'd understand? Is he the first with baby mama drama? Or the first to throw cash n stuffs online!?

He's a kid, yes! It's his life... he made it despite the odds! Why do people hate!? You don't like davido, well as long as he's hitting tracks u will have to hear his voice everywhere
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by bofow(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
the radio station sef no get name
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Jodha(f): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2017
Codes151:
and wht do u mean by if it's davido I'd understand? Is he the first with baby mama drama? Or the first to throw cash n stuffs online!?

He's a kid, yes! It's his life... he made it despite the odds! Why do people hate!? You don't like davido, well as long as he's hitting tracks u will have to hear his voice everywhere

This one just carry Davido matter for head.... Like this...

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by kechywillz(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:
kenyans sef no sabi the guy... guy don buy market wey pass am grin
grin grin
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Codes151(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:

This one just carry Davido matter for head.... Like this...
bad belle! Symptoms of poverty!
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by mrkeneth006: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
sure way of winning, see details below.

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by Iseoluwani: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
goonsmi:

What is funny or what is giving you joy posting image like this on a public forum ?? It's high time Seun and his mods start testing people's head before registering them.

Is like something is legally wrong with your head

Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by danbrowndmf(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jodha:

No!
Lol why you dy shout Na!
Re: Kenyan OAP Vows Not To Play Davido And Burna Boy's Song On His Station,fans Reac by SylvesterRichie(m): 5:49am On Sep 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bambam And Teddy-A In Matching Outfit / The Worst & Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Taken By Nigerian Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Tackles Pastor Funke Felix-Adejumo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.