Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo (4262 Views)

'Why Ladies Should Stop Driving Men Away' - Nigerian Woman Says / WTF! Ladies, Is It Okay For You To Have This Much Armpit Hair?! (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by yhermmie(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
A Twitter user has taken to social media to show off her armpit hair and reach out to people who are fond of shaming ladies who keep armpit hairs.

NAIJ.com was stunned to come across a photo she shared showing off her long armpit hair.

The beautiful lady identified as, Childish Morino, expressed that her armpit hair does not bother her boyfriend and she is okay with it.

She said: “My hair doesn't bother me nor does it bother my boyfriend. PC to him btw. This picture SHOULDNT make you uncomfortable.”

Twitter users reacted to the photo, some users praised her for being confident with her body and others shammed her.

READ ALSO: Young lady shows off armpit and belly hairs, her reasons will leave you stunned

Read reactions below:

What do you think, should women shave their armpit hair or keep it like hers?

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by SINZ: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol, whatever rocks her boat mehn.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by ShinyJay22(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
We the people watching from the High places have seen you ,nkwanu...Next!
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Aliyeous(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
yuck!!! its her life
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by george93(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
That's too short. I know some girls with longer ampit hairs webi say this one still dey learn market.
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by CaroLyner(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Keep your hairy armpits to yourself maaam

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
yhermmie:
She said: “My hair doesn't bother me nor does it bother my boyfriend. PC to him btw. This picture SHOULDNT make you uncomfortable.”
Aliyeous:
yuck!!! its her life
SINZ:
Lol, whatever rocks her boat mehn.. grin

It's her business
It's her body
It's her life
It's self love
But she fvcking displayed it to the public

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Vicolan: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Its irritate me bajee

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by LegalBaby(f): 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Will "society" knock on your door and kill you if you don't shave? You are free to make your own choices, don't blame society for everything.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by youngfocus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
LET ME BOOK A SEAT HERE grin grin grin shocked
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Jaynom(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Armpit hair No bad nau as long as e no plenty. I like me some pubic hair o! It's such a turn on especially hair down there kiss

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by LegalBaby(f): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Will "society" knock on your door and kill you if you don't shave? You are free to make your own choices, don't blame society for everything.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Michellla(f): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Someone's name is "Childish"?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by ThatCEO: 1:06am On Apr 03, 2017
Pulling the armpit hair is gives a sweet feeling sometimes. As long as it's not smelly. Most people here have worst armpits hers but them holy pass
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by gqboyy(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2017
The hair looks like a nest of flies
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by bamirotola: 1:32am On Apr 03, 2017
I'm sure she's from the hairy tribe. Outa ere
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Ojikokoro. Her life sha

Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2017
ShinyJay22:
We the people watching from the High places have seen you ,nkwanu...Next!
lol weh done sirgrin
Re: Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo by LaDolceVida(f): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Omagago:
Ojikokoro. Her life sha
That first 0ne cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Me To Bleep Her In The Same Room With Her Friend / See What A Lady Posted And The Epic Replies She Got!!! / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.