Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) (4359 Views)

This Girl Was Almost Caught Masturbating Inside Her Car / Man Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside A Commercial Bus In Port-harcourt (pix) / Photos! Kenyan Lady Caught On Camera Masturbating Inside An Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by dailynaijamode: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
A lady who ran into a shop while it was raining in Lagos yesterday, had a shocking experience.

According to the said lady, a man who ran into the shop as well to take cover from the rain, began to make sexual advances at her to the extent he brought out his private part and was caressing it. See the video she shared below:

https://dailynaijamode.com/man-caught-on-camera-openly-masturbating-inside-a-shop-in-lagos-video33283-2/
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
I know many women who have experience this. Even in buses some men try to finger women who are too shocked. Plus our Nigerian society will side with the abuser should the woman scream and call him out or reacts by slapping him. They will say she lied and py asked to be sexually abused. To all men that support sexual abuse of women... I pray that you all get rapped by men. Let's then see how easy it is to come out and tell your story

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by Jayslicky: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:
I know many women who have experience this. Even in buses some men try to finger women who are too shocked. Plus our Nigerian society will side with the abuser should the woman scream and call him out or reacts by slapping him. They will say she lied and py asked to be sexually abused. To all men that support sexual abuse of women... I pray that you all get rapped by men. Let's then see how easy it is to come out and tell your story
Mr.man please shut up!! Who asked for all these your epistle, condemn the act and move on. The man masturbated for himself and did not rape her, so why the fuss?

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Mr.man please shut up!! Who asked for all these your epistle, condemn the act and move on. The man masturbated for himself and did not rape her, so why the fuss?

I know you are the man in question. Can you please stop masturbate g for yourself in public? Cos it seems you don't see anything wrong in what he did. It's your type as pro rapist/public masturbator that shout down women who come out to complain. It's men like you that finger underage girls when no one is looking. You are an idiot and a curse to your family for quoting me that what he did is not a big deal. Stupid goat.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:
He's mastubating and you are shouting rape. If the woman said he raped him whereas guy was mastubating on his own, you will support her to punish the innocent guy

If she screams and shout rape, it means she lied, yes or no? Yes. There are two sides to every coin bro and I'll always stand by the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by Jayslicky: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:

I know you are the man in question. Can you please stop masturbate g for yourself in public? Cos it seems you don't see anything wrong in what he did. It's your type as pro rapist/public masturbator that shout down women who come out to complain. It's men like you that finger underage girls when no one is looking. You are an idiot and a curse to your family for quoting me that what he did is not a big deal. Stupid goat.
Please use your head when writing, did the man rape her or touch her, so what is your business if he masturbates in public.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

He's mastubating and you are shouting rape. If the woman said he raped him whereas guy was mastubating on his own, you will support her to punish the innocent guy

If she screams and shout rape, it means she lied, yes or no? Yes. There are two sides to every coin bro and I'll always stand by the truth.

Shut the Bleep up you cursed son of the devil. Where did I mention rape in my first comment? I said and I maintain that some men also enter busses and try to finger women or young girls. If she had not caught it on tape she would have been shut down by hells hounds like you. You stood up to expectation too. Bloody rat.
If you support sexual abuse of women.... You shall get rapped.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
Please use your head when writing, did the man rape her or touch her, so what is your business if he masturbates in public.

Go to hell. Does that look like he was masturbating privately? Can you not see him using her as a prop for his masturbation? If he liked masturbating in public why then was he hiding when someone else entered the store? Why was he doing it exclusively when others are not paying attention? She should have slapped him and damned the vicious venum of hell hounds like your type who think it's not a big deal to do such shit

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:
Coming from a guy who typed this earlier.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

Coming from a guy who typed this earlier.

I admire them. I still do admire them. I admire their unity, their uniform Ness and their dedication to whatever cause as a group. Maybe if we all stood as 1 against sexual deviants and miscreants like the Fulanis do their enemies our societies would be better now. . Read what I wrote and learn a thi g or two from it. Search deeper.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:

I admire them. I still do admire them. I admire their unity, their uniform Ness and their dedication maybe if we all stood as 1 against sexual deviants and miscreants like the Fulanis do their enemies our societies would be better now. . Read what I wrote and learn a thi g or two from it. Search deeper.
In short, those killed by fulanis are enemies of Fulanis??

Of everyone you could admire, the Fulanis. And you are talking about human right. Does that make sense to you at all?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Jayslicky:
bros in a civilised country u bring out ur pingolo and begin dey self-service at a random woman u could get arrested for indecent exposure.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

In short, those killed by fulanis are enemies of Fulanis??

My comment is about how the Fulanis work as a machine. How united they are. If you are not blind to reality it should make you think and work better as a member of your own community. Only a fool will not learn a thing or two from his enimies way of battle. Be wise my friend, even sarcasm has a lesson to teach.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:

My comment is about how the Fulanis work as a machine. How united they are. If you are not blind to reality it should make you think and work better as a member of your own community. Only a fool will not learn a thing or two from his enimies way of battle. Be wise my friend, even sarcasm has a lesson to teach.
You admire killing skills and termed it a way of battle. Don't change this, I know exactly what you mean. I just pray you don't fall their victim.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
SenorFax:

You admire killing skills and termed it a way of battle. Don't change this, I know exactly what you mean. I just pray you don't fall their victim.

Hahaha, you know nothing really. With this your mentality if all your community people reason like you then I pity your future. Naija is raising dunces instead of real men. It's a shame.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by iRepNaija1: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:

Go to hell. Does that look like he was masturbating privately? Can you not see him using her as a prop for his masturbation? If he liked masturbating in public why then was he hiding when someone else entered the store? Why was he doing it exclusively when others are not paying attention? She should have slapped him and damned the vicious venum of hell hounds like your type who think it's not a big deal to do such shit

I'd give more likes if I could. Correct them.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:

Hahaha, you know nothing really. With this your mentality if all your community people reason like you then I pity your future. Naija is raising dunces instead of real men. It's a shame.
Dude, do you ever converse without being insultive....??
Is this how you talk to people in real life during discussions?

Being insultive doesn't change any point though. You just need to change your role models.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
delishpot:
I know many women who have experience this. Even in buses some men try to finger women.

WE ALSO GO TO CHURCH TO LICK RANDOM WOMEN'S VAGINAS.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 12:22am On Jul 02, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WE ALSO GO TO CHURCH TO LICK RANDOM WOMEN'S VAGINAS.

Not impossible you guys do worse. You could murder for pennies you could rape babies so licking grown women's vaginas will not be a big deal in your mind. If she had not caught it on tape your kind would have said she was lying. Una full social media. defenders of sexual deviants.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 12:23am On Jul 02, 2019
SenorFax:

Dude, do you ever converse without being insultive....??
Is this how you talk to people in real life during discussions?

Being insultive doesn't change any point though. You just need to change your role models.

I dont when talking with sexual perverts.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by alezzy13: 1:21am On Jul 02, 2019
How disgusting angry. Pity she didn't get a clearer picture of the perverts face.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 3:38am On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

I dont when talking with sexual perverts.
Pervert, lol..... Use your ancestors to swear that you don't masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by Stan232: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2019
Up and ready. Chinese aza are available.contact me on watsapp 08168152166.rate is OK and money don't lost at all.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2019
SenorFax:

Pervert, lol..... Use your ancestors to swear that you don't masturbate.

I don't. I want to do right for spiritual reasons.

Since It is clear that you miss what the problem is here I will remind you again if your parents are married and have sex within the confines of their home or in their privacy (non perverts) its nobody's business its a good thing and it is encouraged. Should Your parents decide to have sex in the middle of the street (perverts) ... It becomes everyone's business, they are arrested and punished, their action is not encouraged. Same way if your dad decides to masturbate. Sofar as he is not doing it in public its none of our bizwax but if he stalks a woman, follows her to where she takes cover or shelter, strike up a convo and while she is speakng brings out his dick and starts to massage it in front of her.... That is messed up and should in no way be handled with kids gloves.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by SenorFax(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
delishpot:

I don't. I want to do right for spiritual reasons.

Since It is clear that you miss what the problem is here I will remind you again if your parents are married and have sex within the confines of their home or in their privacy (non perverts) its nobody's business its a good thing and it is encouraged. Should Your parents decide to have sex in the middle of the street (perverts) ... It becomes everyone's business, they are arrested and punished, their action is not encouraged. Same way if your dad decides to masturbate. Sofar as he is not doing it in public its none of our bizwax but if he stalks a woman, follows her to where she takes cover or shelter, strike up a convo and while she is speakng brings out his dick and starts to massage it in front of her.... That is messed up and should in no way be handled with kids gloves.
Mentioning my dad is way out of it, this really shows how you are bought up. Go and rape your mother for all I care. Quote me again and you shall be unfortunate in life. I'm out.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Openly Masturbating Inside A Shop In Lagos (video) by delishpot: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
SenorFax:

Mentioning my dad is way out of it, this really shows how you are bought up. Go and rape your mother for all I care. Quote me again and you shall be unfortunate in life. I'm out.

Hahaha, see you are not a saint either so why whine? grin grin All unfortunate things that you want to come to me.....they are returned to you. I dash them all to you.

(1) (Reply)

My Father Is The Only Man Who Turns Me On Sexually, 27 Year Old Lady Cries / Marrying A Virgin Comes With A Price To Pay.. Damn / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.