Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy (5578 Views)

If You Installed Faceapp, You Should Be Aware Of Its Privacy Policy / Facebook Introduce Hate Speech Policy To Nigeria Facebook Users / Konga Black Friday Has Started!! Hurry And Grab Something For Yourself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by wildchild02: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mavinc4u how did this end?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by Abduletudaye(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
yeah true, whats the update?
Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by mavinc4u(f): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2018
wildchild02:
Mavinc4u how did this end?

@Abduletudaye . The issue is still lingering. The CPC lagos where the complaint was made were behaving like people that have collected something from konga as they were busy requesting for one document to another when they saw that I provided all, they went mute and refused to pick my calls. However, I managed to get an email address of their GM in Abuja and I explained everything that happened to him so he got the case transferred to one risk and suivellance head to handle. After the lady had gone through the complaint, she admitted that I have a valid case and that what konga did was wrong, so he said that since I am not a consumer which their organization covers that I should seek help through another means. I am looking for a lawyer that have handled that type of case and won. I got one that I am still discussing with him but if any of you knows any lawyer that have handled such case then the person should inform me here so I can compare. I hate to be stepped on, if they are not punish today then they will continue their dubious and fraudulent act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by Abduletudaye(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
mavinc4u:

@Abduletudaye . The issue is still lingering. The CPC lagos where the complaint was made were behaving like people that have collected something from konga as they were busy requesting for one document to another when they saw that I provided all, they went mute and refused to pick my calls. However, I managed to get an email address of their GM in Abuja and I explained everything that happened to him so he got the case transferred to one risk and suivellance head to handle. After the lady had gone through the complaint, she admitted that I have a valid case and that what konga did was wrong, so he said that since I am not a consumer which their organization covers that I should seek help through another means. I am looking for a lawyer that have handled that type of case and won. I got one that I am still discussing with him but if any of you knows any lawyer that have handled such case then the person should inform me here so I can compare. I hate to be stepped on, if they are not punish today then they will continue their dubious and fraudulent act.

Ride on! Pepper dem! Make dem learn.. angry
Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by blank(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
@ Mavinc4u, why did they say you are not a consumer?
Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by mavinc4u(f): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
blank:
@ Mavinc4u, why did they say you are not a consumer?

They said buyer is the consumer but if I can prove anything from their organization that shows that seller is also a consumer then I can point it out.
Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by Dygeasy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why didn't this post make front page??

Lalasticlala

Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga Withheld My Money. Turned Their Company Policy To A Family Policy by mavinc4u(f): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dygeasy:
Why didn't this post make front page??

Lalasticlala

Dominique

No need for front page again because am already suing them. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Duped By Someone Name Martha Annu Dara Who Posted A Phone On Jiji / Lagos, Ogun Top 2023 Internet Growth - NBS / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.