Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) (3039 Views)

3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) / Understand This And You Can Get Him Commited And Submissive: Ladies Come In!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by ElsonMorali: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
LeView1:

I'm a Taurus, he's a Capricorn.

Taurus and Cancer are compatible but it's hard work! Cancer males are female energy while the female Taurus is masculine energy, apparently and I couldn't handle his self conscious ass, fashion obsessed, mirrors watching mitch he was. I love Capricorns though, it's so easy with a Capricorn.

awww... Meanwhile, Taurus male and Cancer female seem to be compatible too.

The needy and emotional female Cancer seems to find a sturdy and dependable mate in the Taurus male.

I'm not surprised that Taurus female would have problems with Cancer male. Lol.

Taurus and Scorpio are polar opposite on the zodiac sign. The relationship will produce sparks for sure, but will last in the long run.

1 Like

Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Divay22:

You mean pray like this cheesy
Hahahahahaa
You ehn grin
Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by MrsAdadinmma(f): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello sisters...

Before I continue I will like to give a scornful smile to all the 'Boys' who came into a thread that is meant for Ladies. Someday you will all become 'MEN'

I will like to continue asap with my guide...

2. STRATEGISE HIS DREAMS

Every single man have a dream, a goal and an aim to achieve. Yes, most men don't appear like they do have dreams, that's because you have not delved into his private life deeply. Most men are afraid to voice out their dreams simply because they are afraid of the scornful reply the will get in return. Every single man out there have a dream he wishes so much to achieve.

How does this connect with getting him committed to you? It is a simple trick that most smart ladies use but will never tell you, many ladies don't know this and for such reason have never been able to get a man who is committed to them. Men chase women daily, yes, Daily! And an average man tries to woo a woman daily, it gives him that sense of masculinity and a winner! Now let us do a little mathematics, if a man woos atleast a woman a day that means in a week he is wooing 7 women! That is for a man who is busy o not a player kinda guy who will woo 14.

You will agree with me that in a week, one out of that seven ladies must fall for his antics and if he is a smart man, he will have three ladies at his cool! In just a week! Are you getting the picture? Before you read further you have to pause all former beliefs you have about the male folks and read this carefully.

NOT ALL MEN ARE RAVENOUS SEXAHOLICS

Yeah, most men are not really interested in sex as we think or have been made to think, as hard as this sound it is the truth! They always bring sex into the scene when they see that a girl have nothing more than sex to offer to them, and over the years most ladies have proved that they have nothing else to offer to the male folks rather than sex in exchange for some paltry sum of money, favours or gift and this became the status quo! Which is why you see most men have sex as their motive as they approach you.

Stay with me!

I want to unschool you about this nation, you can make a man get interested in YOU and not the SEX you can offer, How? I will divulge this secret in my future post.

Back to our analysis of the man who have three ladies weekly. These three ladies are at his control because he is a smart player, he spends on them, have sex with them, and goes to hunt for another the next week! He is soothing his ego by having variety of women who warms his bed daily but adds nothing to his life aside from that. Don't say you are beautiful and can keep him with that, my dear there is over a billion beautiful girls in the world. Your beauty will only attract him but will not keep him so why should you think your big butt, big boobs or sexy lips will keep him to you? FOREVER? Many girls have what you have! Many girls give sex to get something why not try what everyone is not trying? Why not change the game? Why not strategies his dreams?

Every girl come to him, allow him seduce them into having sex with them, ask him to pay their bills and that's all! Don't do that, if you want a man to get committed to you! Never!
Get to know him!
Get to know his dreams
Get to understand why he has these dreams
Believe in his dreams!
Encourage him
Give him opinions on how he can realise these dreams
Make him believe that with you by his side he will excel in what he believes!

Many girls don't do this! I guess even you reading this doesn't, It is not your fault my dear it is because you have not been educated about the male psych. But the few that do, gets the man so attached to them and you wonder what jazz they use! Hell no! It's no jazz my dear, these are strategies! Closely guided secrets that the smart girls will never tell you.

As stated earlier, every man's ultimate dream is to become successful in life and once he discovers that you have what it takes to make him successful he will never want to let go! He will chase you like mad and do as you wish! Even though he will still want to be in control in some certain issues to suit his male ego. He will respect your opinions and will never want to hurt you because he believes he will be hurting his own self too if he does that!

Do these and watch him drool over you not in LUST but in ADMIRATION

In my next post I will be giving you what will complete the commitment process once he gets into a relationship with you.
That is the last but very essential point DON'T ALTER HIS FREEDOM

Peace Sister
Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by MrsAdadinmma(f): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
I won't update this evening due to some schedules. Bear with me and keep up the reading and don't fail to drop comments on any point that confuses you, I I take my time to explain.

Peace sister
Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by MrsAdadinmma(f): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
DON'T ALTER HIS FREEDOM .

I know you are reading and also learning...

Humans are social beings, men love their freedom so much and once they see you are about to bridge that freedom they flee!

I won't want to say much here but always remember that if you want a man that will be committed to you then you must make him realise that his freedom is assured, don't monitor all his movements, don't depend all your happiness on himn what do I mean here? You have friends before you met him don't let go of those friends unless they are not helping you, don't feel bored at his absence, in fact don't depend your happiness on him alone and he will get curious and wonder if you really care about what he does and not and that will make him more committed. No one like monotony...
We all like something new, something UNUSUAL
Be that UNUSUAL girl and get him changed.

Peace girl!
Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by SFTW: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
rocktation
mynd44
dominique
lalasticlala

See food sha
Re: 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) by Julietcutie(f): 1:09am On Apr 21, 2017
wow a good advice op

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup / Which One First? (pic) / Checkout These Wierd Combination Of Animals, What Would You Call Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.