Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" (1209 Views)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For George Floyd's Daughter / Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by ContractKiller: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Only of he gets justice and many more blacks get justice

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by coolcentbigman(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Damn so this man will never behold the beautiful smile of his daughter and can't even get a warm hug from her anymore... because of the hatred some people harbor in their hearts leading them to do unimaginable things.

She wouldn't feel the death of her dad that much for now but as time goes on it will weigh down on her when she'll no longer receive the love and care her dad offers her, may God give her the heart to overcome the death of her father when the time comes.

That policeman is a monster and should not inhabit with humans.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by yomi96(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2020
this is looking like more of a political protest. Unfortunately the blacks are just pawns in the hands of the white political class. This is not the first riot and protest, even during the time of obama. yet no justice or reforms. The democrats knows the fear tactics of painting trump bad will get them votes, but he will still win because he only needs the electoral college votes.
Re: George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2020
yomi96:
this is looking like more of a political protest. Unfortunately the blacks are just pawns in the hands of the white political class. This is not the first riot and protest, even during the time of obama. yet no justice or reforms. The democrats knows the fear tactics of painting trump bad will get them votes, but he will still win because he only needs the electoral college votes.

@bold:

Until the blacks understand that, they will still be where they are.

Madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd's Daughter: "My Daddy Changed The World" by fati2001(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
so sad, what a pretty girl. wish your dad is still here to see the what is going on.

(1) (Reply)

??? / Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife / Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.