Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies (30996 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Zirah:
Incest is easiest to spot! Na wa. So you call your mom mother in the morning and rape her at night, what kind of life are you living?? Does your father know? Or is he banging your sister's brains as well? When a family is cursed though there's pretty nothing anyone can do about it. No wonder you're very bitter. Desist from the act and pls don't take this personal.

I love fuccking your mother but i can't stand her stinky ass that's why i diverted to your father.

I will tear your dad's ass open

Go check your dad's underwear, you will see traces of blood

6 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2017
fuckboys:
madam go and seat down, what value does Nigerian girls have?

Oloshos everywhere!!!

God forbid i marry any of this stinky Nigerian women!!
Her message is very clear. She didn't say women should monetize the pussy. But that they should pretend it's worth $500m. Nigerians have issues in comprehending anything.

Bottom line is...place value on yourself. And if all Nigerian girls are oloshos, are the guys different?, are you all not the ones who made them oloshos?.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Zirah: 11:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Haha. You're a chicken for my dad, you know. He'll strangle your ostrich neck before you find your voice to call for help.

But really all these bla bla fantasies isn't helping anyone here. Run along now. Your mother is HORNNY!

MrEgbegbe:

I love fuccking your mother but i can't stand her stinky ass that's why i diverted to your father.

I will tear your dad's ass open

Go check your dad's underwear, you will see traces of blood

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by creepsyme(f): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Culpable ??

Again, you don't know me, how the hell do yourself know my life more than me ??

Why do you think that everyone loves and will do anything for sex ??

I haven't touched a woman or thought about sex in 15 years now, why ?? Because there's nothing special about sex
liar! liar!!liar!!!liar!!!! and u expect anyone to believe you? as if you are a ghost... even ghost go around sleeping with humans in form of spirit husbands and spirit wives, so wat the heck are you talking about?Am sure you had sex last nite......
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Zirah:
Haha. You're a chicken for my dad, you know. He'll strangle your ostrich neck before you find your voice to call for help. But all these bla bla fantasies won't help. Run along now. Your mother is Hot!

Yea

I must confess, he's a strong man

I like being chocked

Your father is very strong, if you hear the sound he was making when he was taking my exhaust pipe in his tunnel, you will know he's a strong sweet bald dude

6 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2017
creepsyme:
liar! liar!!liar!!!liar!!!! and u expect anyone to believe you? as if you are a ghost... even ghost go around sleeping with humans in form of spirit husbands and spirit wives, so wat the heck are you talking about?Am sure you had sex last nite......

Hey

Tell me the reason you called me a liar and do you think i would waste my time lying to you ?? What would i gain from lying ?? $100M ??

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by sekem: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Hahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahaha​

Yours smell like ogiri

Kwakwakwakwakwa

Ogiri isi abi?

Chai
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
sekem:

Kwakwakwakwakwa

Ogiri isi abi?

Chai

Ogiri isi, Mmiri Akpu and igiri ugba mixed together

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by northvietnam(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

No Vagina in this world is worth 5 naira

Even if it is made of gold and the tunnel leads straight to heaven

Vagina is a piece of flesh that smells like rotten fish

Vagina is a wound that bleeds for 5 days every month

When you shave a Vagina, it looks like Kpomo

Ignorant girls everywhere

Blood of Arsene Wenger..

this brother is the wickedest

cheesy
MrEgbegbe:

No Vagina in this world is worth 5 naira

Even if it is made of gold and the tunnel leads straight to heaven

Vagina is a piece of flesh that smells like rotten fish

Vagina is a wound that bleeds for 5 days every month

When you shave a Vagina, it looks like Kpomo

Ignorant girls everywhere

Blood of Arsene Wenger..

this brother is the wickedest

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by creepsyme(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Hey

Tell me the reason you called me a liar and do you think i would waste my time lying to you ?? What would i gain from lying ?? $100M ??
watever... pls enjoy ur next session of sex.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
creepsyme:
watever... pls enjoy ur next session of sex.

God forbid

Enjoy your next sex and whatever comes with it

Sinner

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by willibounce1(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Too many kids on Nl. Even the so called graduates couldn't comprehend what the lady meant. Whether you like it or not, every man/woman has a prize tag on. The difference is, some are cheap articles while others are expensive. She said "pretend you're worth $500m dollars", she didn't say sell yourself for that amount.

Her write up boils down to placing value on yourself as ladies.

#hian!.

Continue to deceive yourself. How much is your kpomo?

5 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Zirah: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2017
You're still fantasizing. Like I said, you're not helping anyone here. Your mother needs you now. One more round of banging her cherry out before my dad chokes the life out of you. How I'll love to watch your death, yeah?

You won't be missed, lav. Nobody wants a cursed reject around.

MrEgbegbe:

Yea

I must confess, he's a strong man

I like being chocked

Your father is very strong, if you hear the sound he was making when he was taking my exhaust pipe in his tunnel, you will know he's a strong sweet bald dude

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
willibounce1:

Continue to deceive yourself. How much is your kpomo?
You can't afford it. It's not for fools.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by purpledove(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
What if I can afford it?
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by willibounce1(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
95% of naija women cannot make it on their own with out the help of a man either through offering sex or just pure favour.

The ones claiming self made will.not tell the real story and the alhaji that helped them with the millions they used in starting whatever nonsense business they are into.

I will always say young men should be careful these days. A lot of useless girls are running a marriage scam. They marry you for money, make and steal all they can and after one year, they divorce, turn single mother, start some phucked up business to cover up and still continue their olosho business underground. Then they go on instagram to post all sorts of inspirational quotes to deceive people. Is this not the same lady that said she started from a room? She indeed started doing olosho biz from a room. Anoufia

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:

He can't afford it ??

Do you have 3 Ferrari and 6 Lamborghini parked in it ??

Is it gold plated ??

Yours is just a stinky flesh worth a 100 naira airtime

5 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by eeby1983(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
A vagina is like a roof … … If you don’t nail it enough, it will end up at the neighbors.
broz u must have phd in vagina, I salut oo

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Zirah:
You're still fantasizing. Like I said, you're not helping anyone here. Your mother needs you now. One more round of banging her cherry out before my dad chokes the life out of you. How I'll love to watch your death, yeah?

You won't be missed, lav. Nobody wants a cursed reject around.

Do you know how i want to die ??

After a 40 hour sex marathon with your dad, i take a shower, lay on his laps and then die a peaceful death

7 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Kassidy90(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Smh

If u ask me...

3 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
$500 million - how many men can afford that? Then it means that men would stop approaching women.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by willibounce1(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:

Lol...I say continue to deceive your self.

Singing...

Elo lobo re... Elo lobo re..
One bay, two bay, 3 bay, 4 bay..
O wa n gara gara gara

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On Apr 03, 2017
This is wat u get when u get ur money via serious gold digging. U date a billionaire and this is d best advice u can offer gals So every gal shud now date a billionaire to make it. Its either u abstain or keep it for who values u not $500m or 30billion tags. Wats her point exactly sef? Stupid gal

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by jaysan82(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-kbknND0eeXY/WOHhWQI57gI/AAAAAAADjeU/64R8izDDLGIReb-bE-MgpsKNtFINGaMAQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

The ex-beauty queen and mother of one took to snapchat to dish out advice to the ladies.She says believe your vagina is worth something and don't give it out for free..

Read more in the SnapChat image, below

[img]https://1.bp..com/-VIp7ZOOIfN4/WOHhS02d3oI/AAAAAAADjeQ/IJT3zLeLn2o7Alt9k2E7FcRcDjKtFC6LQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/04/pretend-your-vagina-is-worth-500m.html

this quote is dumb for a few reasons
1. savvy business men would not invest 500 million dollars on vagina,it depreciates over time, it's readily available for waaaay cheaper( alot of times even free ) and satisfaction is shortlisted
2. smart men don't chase the pussy,the pussy chases them... I c no reason why any right thinking individual would invest 500m to get a vagina that literally begs for his attention. it makes no logical sense

besides not all vaginas are appealing. real men want more than a vagina to value a woman and at that point she would be priceless

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

He can't afford it ??

Do you have 3 Ferrari and 6 Lamborghini parked in it ??

Is it gold plated ??

Yours is just a stinky flesh worth a 100 naira airtime
This is the problem we are talking about here. Your inability to decipher a thing.

So just because my pussy isn't gold plated means I should share it with any Dick, Tom or Harry?. This is the message in what Dabota said that you couldn't decipher.

I am not one of your cheap sisters that gives her pussy to dim-wits!, swerve with your stupidity!.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Mrsugoeba: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2017
willibounce1:

Lol...I say continue to deceive your self.

Singing...

Elo lobo re... Elo lobo re..
One bay, two bay, 3 bay, 4 bay..
O wa n gara gara gara
I can't be deceiving myself when it's clear you can't afford it. My pussy isn't for every guy. Hope you dig now?.
Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by willibounce1(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can't be deceiving myself when it's clear you can't afford it. My pussy isn't for every guy. Hope you dig now?.

Of course your pussy cannot be for every guy. It is for SALE. That's why I'm asking how much it's worth. 1k, 2k, 3k or 500million...lol.

4 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by MrEgbegbe(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
This is the problem we are talking about here. Your inability to decipher a thing.

So just because my pussy isn't gold plated means I should share it with any Dick, Tom or Harry?. This is the message in what Dabota said that you couldn't decipher.

I am not one of your cheap sisters that gives her pussy to dim-wits!, swerve with your stupidity!.

Your pusssy is so precious, only rich dudes should have a taste of it

Stupid goat

5 Likes

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by ibietela2(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
And then what?

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by Omoluabi16(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Some people here are dumb. what is so difficult in comprehending the message she's trying to pass?

1 Like

Re: Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies by willibounce1(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Some people here are dumb. what is so difficult in comprehending the message she's trying to pass?

There is no sense in the message. It is a useless message from a hoe.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome / Banky W Caught Red Handed: Peeing On The Street (Pic) / Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.