Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) (54060 Views)

Man Proves How Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Churches Still Employ Chinese / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
good. Why can't sowore do his research well?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
R
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by seguno2: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
ipdoh52:
still on this matter?

Yes na.
Abi Omoyele Sowore don pay the N5 billion defamation charges ni?
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dino the only man to dare the pussified lion of Bourdillon to come out of his cave
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo
Don't do this at close range. You are wicked
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Statement of result= Daniel Jonah Melaye

NYSC certificate = Melaye Daniel

Current name : Dino Melaye

All documents offered are photocopies.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

bolded... thats ur problem sir not mine...
if u aren't able to eat and feed all ur extended family three square meal each precious day....then count urself in the same level with me......

MY BROTHER WE SURELY NEED THIS VANITY tongue tongue
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
toluxa1:

May it be unto you as you have asked/desired
AND MAY JAH SHOWER U WITH HAPPINESS WITHOUT ANY KOBO...BE YOU BE LAUGHING WITH EMPTY STOMACH tongue
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by winj: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Certificate or not, Dino Melaye is a crook!
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sowore, see your life outside grin grin
Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters is just a brown envelop blogger that uses his blog to attack perceived political enemies of his pay masters. Sowore is basically a paid attack dog.

Meanwhile in other news, Buhari, Tinubu and Sowore be like

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gbam!!!! Oga Sowore and SR where is your fault finding sense?
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dino is his nickname in politics right? Is it supposed to be so? And how are sure he is not using different names for money laundering What impact has he to those stood hungered voted for him, is it to used public funds to bought himself and his family cars is impacts Am not understanding o.

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
metrosexual:
Its funny that we are silent about the fact that Dino is an academic fraud in two other proven cases when he claimed he is a graduate of Harvard and London School of Economics as seen on his various profiles on social media, these aforementioned schools all denied he is NOT a graduate of their institutions, yet that is being swept under the rug.

An academic fraud as a legislator and you think our country would move forward? How pathetic!
What about buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
What about buhari

Ignore these hypocrites
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Jessestunch: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jiang:
Statement of result= Daniel Jonah Melaye

NYSC certificate = Melaye Daniel

Current name : Dino Melaye

All documents offered are photocopies.

Nigger rest abeg.. The case is already good as dead.. You can answer any name you want in this country as far as you a piece of paper from the court to back them up
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bros when dis illiterate commits suicide now by jumping into lagoon, do you know his blood will be on ur head? Chai I love the way u finished him.
SalamRushdie:

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by xjiggy: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
If the VC of ABU say im graduate yr 2000, how come him come dey 1st batch of 1999/2000 sect of NYSC? Since when we come begin serve before we graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Jessestunch: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Jesus Christ.. Bros you wicked oh... They don't used to play with you? Is that how u used to do?
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by aguiyi2: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

to be honest i was expecting a nonenty like yu to quote me...
its tru i might be richer than the rogue,, it is tru i might not have made much impact like him but i will definitely tell yu he is no better than i am..
because,,
yes he is rich but has no rest of mind,, alot of people wants his head for obvious reasons which we all witnessed recently.

Yes he has made much impact but we all know how much of negative impact that is

You and ur likes ass licking this politicians all because of ur selfish and hidden interest will forever reap the fruit of wah yu sowed with the maximum of consequences that comes with it will forever stretch tru ur lineage..

i wont be suprise if this is Dino himself with this moniker replying me,,because we all know how low he can go to show he is just a child in an adult form..
Word bro, Word!.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
xjiggy:
If the VC of ABU say im graduate yr 2000, how come him come dey 1st batch of 1999/2000 sect of NYSC? Since when we come begin serve before we graduate?

Just imagine if Jonathan had Buhari's waec scandal.

Will you zombies let him off?

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Your comment itself reeks of either stupidity, naivete or a willful refusal to use your meagre intellect -or perhaps all of the aforementioned. You don't decide who's better between two people by comparing their wealth or social standing because as Dino has proved, those can be acquired through the back doors.

A man who battered his wife, fought in the house of assembly and threatened to impregnate a fellow senator would be behind bars if he were in a country which isn't dysfunctional and peopled by sycophantic morons among whom you have proven to be a chief.

You could try to come at me like you did that guy but I strongly advise against it. Subjecting you to an ignominious humiliation will be way too easy and enjoyable for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Cheiii.......... See finishing oooooo. U don dey beef am before?

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Using ur logic, it therefore means dino is better than you, ultimately if a monkey has more money than u do and has travelled the world its also safe to say the monkey is better than u. I don't really hv problems with our leaders as much as I do with pple like you. Na dis kain mentally dey make me lose hope for our dear country

2 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by chiefoluigwe(m): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olawole can produce this in 1 hour. As far as i'm concerned, Mr Dino did not serve
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by sben2308(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
metrosexual:
Its funny that we are silent about the fact that Dino is an academic fraud in two other proven cases when he claimed he is a graduate of Harvard and London School of Economics as seen on his various profiles on social media, these aforementioned schools all denied he is NOT a graduate of their institutions, yet that is being swept under the rug.

An academic fraud as a legislator and you think our country would move forward? How pathetic!

The school can deny is not a graduate and hope u bear in mind that wat if he hasn't finished his program with the school and once u haven't finished you r yet to b a graduate...
Just saying
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by amoss88: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
So what !
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Ahn ahn! u wicked o
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sahara reporters has never said that Dino did not serve or do his Youth Service. The issue right from the onset had been that Dino had outstanding Carry overs that he is yet to pass based on his academic transcript, before being fraudulently cleared by his former Ipod HOD David Okoro Ogbonna .

Geography department staffs are the whistle blowers who gave all the information that Sahara reporters have published so far.
So, the onus is on Dino to present his academic transcript showing that he passed all the core courses he took at the University.
All this braggadocio by Dino, will not cut it.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by folem: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.