Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) (54058 Views)

Man Proves How Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Churches Still Employ Chinese / A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

to be honest i was expecting a nonenty like yu to quote me...
its tru i might be richer than the rogue,, it is tru i might not have made much impact like him but i will definitely tell yu he is no better than i am..
because,,
yes he is rich but has no rest of mind,, alot of people wants his head for obvious reasons which we all witnessed recently.

Yes he has made much impact but we all know how much of negative impact that is

You and ur likes ass licking this politicians all because of ur selfish and hidden interest will forever reap the fruit of wah yu sowed with the maximum of consequences that comes with it will forever stretch tru ur lineage..

i wont be suprise if this is Dino himself with this moniker replying me,,because we all know how low he can go to show he is just a child in an adult form..
Boy those you don't respect elders will never grow.it is a law of nature.
Admitting that Dino melaye faced much challenges than you shows how successful he is.I don't want you guyz to be slamming each others for someone who doesn't even know if you exist.Dino is a successful politician with enough riches-either graduate or not-but he has make a name for himself.you guyz should wake up and face your own dreams and future
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:
well this looks genuine until proven otherwise...
But this still doesnt reduce the fact that Dino is rogue and unintelligent to be one Nigerian senator...

someone shud b pls tell him,,, there is a difference btw bin a celebrity and a lawmaker..

One day something wud give up and his secrets will be made public...
u very Intelligent.. poverty strickened, blinded with propagandas, n unable to take decision like dino has done to change his life. I hope diz not too late for u, until u die helpless n hopeless. u r self-centered n always av another man to blame for yo woes. change yo way!

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by GameGod(m): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo

Israeljones:

its tru i might be richer than the rogue,, it is tru i might not have made much impact like him but i will definitely tell yu he is no better than i am..
because,,
yes he is rich but has no rest of mind,, alot of people wants his head for obvious reasons which we all witnessed recently.

You and ur likes ass licking this politicians all because of ur selfish and hidden interest will forever reap the fruit of wah yu sowed with the maximum of consequences that comes with it will forever stretch tru ur lineage..

i wont be suprise if this is Dino himself with this moniker replying me,,because we all know how low he can go to show he is just a child in an adult form..

Lol see how u just finished the guy. Serves him right, the person behind that moniker is very childish.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
metrosexual:
Its funny that we are silent about the fact that Dino is an academic fraud in two other proven cases when he claimed he is a graduate of Harvard and London School of Economics as seen on his various profiles on social media, these aforementioned schools all denied he is NOT a graduate of their institutions, yet that is being swept under the rug.

An academic fraud as a legislator and you think our country would move forward? How pathetic!
my dear you have the constitutional right to sue him if you are sure of what you are saying.with backing evidence you can make us to understand else what you Just deed now is called"defamation of character"under the cyber act" and if he comes after you,you'll begin to call for support.
Please be careful of what you say,post,discuss, and comment as it may implicate you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by ogbonti: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is very true, a lady on that page was my vice president when I was my association'a president.. we both graduated on December 1999 , and went to NYSC August 8 2000, I served in Ondo State and passed out July 7, 2001. Yes, that is authentic!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw her name on that list and all info about her particulars is spotlessly correct, so I think that applies to Dino (Daniel Melaye) that list is not forged, it is very authentic!

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jessestunch:

Nigger rest abeg.. The case is already good as dead.. You can answer any name you want in this country as far as you a piece of paper from the court to back them up

you mean that piece of paper called affidavit, that i can get for #50, no matter how many times i want.

well whatever
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Over to Sahara Reporters to launch a counter attack...
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by sirpharrell(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is no news. Anyone who was in Gold Camp then should know Dino Melaye. He was the most popular corper in camp. I think he was even a squadron leader, Squadron 1 if I am not mistaken. I was there and I thought he was a brilliant and eloquent guy, the reason why I was surprised when the allegations first surfaced. This is Nigeria though, where anything can happen. In our hearts, we all know the truth about his graduation from ABU. Only a slowpoke will not know by now.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Splashme: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet Dino is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I bet he is more articulate and more Intelligent than you are ..He is even physically stronger and richer than you , he is more travelled and learned than you are ...A simple check on Google will show he has made more impact on the earth than anyone in Ur lineage but yet you think you are better than him grin oh boy don't you think you rate yourself above what you really are ? grin that make you a megalomaniac oo

Yes oo, despite the man's "intelligence", it is the "unintelligent" Dino that is making laws for him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by megafone: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
That he served is not the issue but that he didn't graduate Properly!
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Nword22: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

because,,

Lol. Man you nailed it, I want to invite you for hunting in my village, but again, I want to run for presidency with primary 6 certificate, what advice do you have for me?.
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by damosade(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Who sees it (goegraphy)
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by redx: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JYmE3Jxww

To The Ladies Out There Do You Think Men Still Need To Be Toasted?
Our Love Doctor @SkukiPeeshaun & @Franklinspeaking Don't Share The Same Opinion.. Tell Us What You Think On The Comment Section..
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
OneManLegion:

Your comment itself reeks of either stupidity, naivete or a willful refusal to use your meagre intellect -or perhaps all of the aforementioned. You don't decide who's better between two people by comparing their wealth or social standing because as Dino has proved, those can be acquired through the back doors.

A man who battered his wife, fought in the house of assembly and threatened to impregnate a fellow senator would be behind bars if he were in a country which isn't dysfunctional and peopled by sycophantic morons among whom you have proven to be a chief.

You could try to come at me like you did that guy but I strongly advise against it. Subjecting you to an ignominious humiliation will be way too easy and enjoyable for me.
Are you an illiterate?
How is "you're not impregnable" same as "I will impregnate you"?

And you're supposed to be a writer. sad
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by OneManLegion(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Elxandre:

Are you an illiterate?
How is "you're not impregnable" same as "I will impregnate you"?

And you're supposed to be a writer. sad

You're not worth my effort or time; vanish into the realm of nothingness whence you slithered.
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Being a senator is different my Dear. Dino can be a celebrity , an activist a political thug or a football hooligan and will succeed immensely, but he is not cut out for senatorial duties and we are working hard to see him removed in 2019 in order to save our country the shame and embarrassment of having such an immature person in an otherwise highly respectable chamber.

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
OneManLegion:

You're not worth my effort or time; vanish into the realm of nothingness whence you slithered.
lmao.
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
The sharer looking for Dino Melaye connection.. please add your number so that he reached you in time..
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
toluxa1:

May it be unto you as you have asked/desired

I have some Vanity for him, just that.....

Oncr he gets the vanity his life won't remain the same

all his relations will start embarking on journeys of no return

he himself will start battling spiritual attacks after spiritual attacks

then, he will understand what peace of mind really is.....
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Wickedest grin grin grin How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by bionixs: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Una go dey run una mouth dey shout epic epic. make Una come see papa EPIC reply o!

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by bionixs: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
kadreeG7:
k
when real truth come outside, dumb wishes and enemies of progress on NL come with comments like,k T ,L,E.. attempting to fly without wings
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by metallisc(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Olumaeme: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:
well this looks genuine until proven otherwise...
But this still doesnt reduce the fact that Dino is rogue and unintelligent to be one Nigerian senator...

someone shud b pls tell him,,, there is a difference btw bin a celebrity and a lawmaker..

One day something wud give up and his secrets will be made public...

I went trough your profile and I just shake my head, you will probably be the dullest person on NL, this guy you are talking of is most exposed, more intelligent, more successful, more richer than anyone in your generation, yet you are throwing insults at him.

Bros, Dino melaye as it stands is one of the most vocal senators in this assembly, he is one of those that has moved the highest numbers of bills (10), the highest is 15.
Take it or leave it, he's better than your own senator and your stupid sef... Go get work

1 Like

Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olumaeme:

I went trough your profile and I just shake my head, you will probably be the dullest person on NL, this guy you are talking of is most exposed, more intelligent, more successful, more richer than anyone in your generation, yet you are throwing insults at him.

Bros, Dino melaye as it stands is one of the most vocal senators in this assembly, he is one of those that has moved the highest numbers of bills (10), the highest is 15.
Take it or leave it, he's better than your own senator and your stupid sef... Go get work
as it stands yur problems are not my problem..
your messiah senator to me is a rogue and a well known criminal.. untill proven otherwise....
as a matter of fact, if you as an individual can be fighting for a tout and a well known corrupt rogue shows you not far from bin a criminal ur sef...
you will all suffer the consequences of ur actions weda u r involve directly or indirectly making this nation what it is 2day...you will all never go unpunished....
people have suffered because of people like u who follows these criminal called politicians based on hidden benefits,,, u n ur likes will always reap from the same agony hole u all dig.. take it or leave it.... ur time is coming..
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol..
You people are too serious..
My favorite senator.. never a dull moment..
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by Jessestunch: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jiang:

you mean that piece of paper called affidavit, that i can get for #50, no matter how many times i want.

well whatever

Exactly.. And one way or the other you just have used it also
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by JCBOY4LIFE: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dino na graduate we don hear and matter end there.
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
You guys likes over-exaggeration. Won't that one tell you it was a typo error.
Abeg, make una die dis Dino matter jare.

Aproko people everywhere on NL due to unnecessary hatred.

Gloryfox:
studied goegraphy not geography according to the list grin
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by flabush2241: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
all of una dey deceive ur self.... passing out program was dated 1999/2000 and certificate was dated 2001...i fear Nigerians ooo... see blood of Dino the dinosaur for some idiot brain
Re: Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) by osigiepurr(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Israeljones:

as it stands yur problems are not my problem..
your messiah senator to me is a rogue and a well known criminal.. untill proven otherwise....
as a matter of fact, if you as an individual can be fighting for a tout and a well known corrupt rogue shows you not far from bin a criminal ur sef...
you will all suffer the consequences of ur actions weda u r involve directly or indirectly making this nation what it is 2day...you will all never go unpunished....
people have suffered because of people like u who follows these criminal called politicians based on hidden benefits,,, u n ur likes will always reap from the same agony hole u all dig.. take it or leave it.... ur time is coming..

Guy, abeg, u are making too much noise. If u have personal hatred against Dino, abeg trek go Abuja and settle ur case.

You can rant and bark like toothless bulldogs from now till eternity, Dino's case is SETTLED.

So, leave stories and boil some Kogi Beans.......na Naija u dey bros and not in Jamaica.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Fainted, Was On Drip As Osinbajo Was Made VP To Buhari - Magnus Abe / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Presidential Rally In Kaduna / Amaechi Searched At Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.