Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof (2169 Views)

Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / PDP Imported Supporters From Niger Republic For Sokoto Rally – El-rufai / Man Proves Dino Melaye Served in Kaduna, See What He Shared (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by PapaBaby: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2018
I was reading a thread where Buhari is planning to build a refinery in Niger. What struck me was the examples below given by @ikoabasi

1.His first state visit was to Niger Republic
2.Buhari is planning a rail link between Daura and Niger
3.Voted a Fulani from Niger against a Nigerian at the AU
4.Planning to build a refinery in Niger Republic

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6634469_screenshot20180201091527_jpeg55a13886462c971d151b4a19fc212108

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2018
I doubt that man is even from Daura as being claimed

4 Likes

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by taylor88(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Jesu
Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
grin our eyes don they clear cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by bugidon(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Almost all these abokis are from niger, chad and cameroun. They are entering northern nigeria as if they are going to a neighbouring village

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by Mogidi: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
If this is true then it surely is the biggest 419 in history.

He should be deported back to Niger where he belongs.

8 Likes

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by Khd95(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2018
sarrki.. new assignment for u oogrin
woya comman defend the commander in chief of all herdsmen

1 Like

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by richol(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
kudos to our porous boaders

1 Like

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by donphilopus: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2018
Mogidi:
If this is true then it surely is the biggest 419 in history.

He should be deported back to Niger where he belongs.

You're not always making sense. I dunno why!

I thought you would have changed by now.
Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by anibirelawal(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Na wa for you people o...
una no dey tire for all this junks another one please..!
Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by Mogidi: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2018
donphilopus:

You're not always making sense. I dunno why!

I thought you would have changed by now.
And you made sense by voting and campaigning for the dullard abi?

3 Likes

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by donphilopus: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Mogidi:

And you made sense by voting and campaigning for the dullard abi?

I've always known you to be senseless. If you're tired of him, get your PVC and vote him out (if you can) come 2019 just like we did to Jonathan in 2015. Stop whining like a jealous housewife. You can't remove him by ranting online!
Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by Mogidi: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
[s]
donphilopus:

I've always known you to be senseless. If you're tired of him, get your PVC and vote him out (if you can) come 2019 just like we did to Jonathan in 2015. Stop whining like a jealous housewife. You can't remove him by ranting online!
[/s]
Am I ranting with your data?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by millhouse: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
I couldn't agree with him more. Upon his arrival to Niger republic he was given a white horse to ride on which symbolizes with the Niger people as a man who has gone to war and came back home victorious.
It might interest you to know that during the campaign of second term for the Niger republic president, to appease the minds of the voters , the Niger republic president had his pictures attached with that of the Nigerian president on posters, vehicles, billboards ,flyers etc which worked in his favour.

7 Likes

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by donphilopus: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Mogidi:
[s][/s]
Am I ranting with your data?

I don't remember campaigning for the "dullard" with your mouth nor voting (for) him with your thumb. So swerve!!
Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by saintjimos(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite unity is d way forward

1 Like

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by adadike281(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
Its possible coz Buhari is just too wicked to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: This Man Proves Buhari Is From Niger Republic, See The Proof by letusbepieces: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is who Afonja elected President. shame!
GEJ was far better, at least he was a Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Yoruba States Must Enact Law To Preserve Our Language / Goodluck Jonathan's Honour Of Abiola Vs. Buhari's Honour / Hilarious Photoshop Of President Muhammadu Buhari With Tribal Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.