Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (53479 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Remove Land Land From Map To Avoid Civil War Itsekiri Youths Warn IPOB MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
That Itsekiri leader is best advised to direct his grievances to Nigeria. He should ask Nigeria to call a Biafra Referendum.

That way select groups can vote and their decision respected. It is democratic, free and fair.

Biafra is about due process and so far, the Biafra movemnet have observed due process and that is why the court have order Nnamdi Kanu release but Buhari and Nigeria disobey court order to continue an illegal detention whilst murdering and abducting peaceful protester.

Let us not catch that Itsekiri man talking ignorantly again or making preposterous and outlandish claims with regards to maps.

There are no official Biafra map as of today, until Nigeria agrees to a referendum for all in the SS/SE AND MIDDLE-BELT.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by wirinet(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
unstableaswater:

Tell ur Government to call a referendum and stop pussy footing about. Call a referendum, it is that simple.
What concerns me, an itsekiri man with a referendum? If you guys want a referendum, fight for it. Tell your politicians to demand for it, write the UN to help you out. Do whatever you want to do. No itsekiri man, and I repeat no itsekiri man had ever asked for a referendum on Biafra.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
wirinet:

What concerns me, an itsekiri man with a referendum? If you guys want a referendum, fight for it. Tell your politicians to demand for it, write the UN to help you out. Do whatever you want to do. No itsekiri man, and I repeat no itsekiri man had ever asked for a referendum on Biafra.

IT WILL CONCERN U WEN URHOBO AND IJAW DESCEND ON U PEOPLE OVER OUTLANDISH CLAIMS WITH REGARDS TO WARRI.

WARRI IS A DISPUTED TERRITORY WITH THREE TRIBES LAYING CLAIMS TO OWNERSHIP.

JUST REPSECT UR ITSEKIRI SELF.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by actrinity(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
actrinity:

I Seriously wish and pray that this name BIAFRA will be changed to UNITED IGBOLAND or REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND with only igbo nation. I'm tired of seeing other nationalities of lower niger insults larger igbo nation like this. They don't know that it's only igbo that is still saving them in this contraption. I pray everyday for sovereignty of igboland, so that they wil know how important igbo is to them. They will not see any land to claim if igbo secedes alone. North in conjunction of west is dealing with them now through constitutional fraud and system of govt, they've never come out in mass to reject it, but always insults themselves whenever biafra is mentioned, even though it's so glaring about the biafra's proposed regionalism with 100% resource control, which nigeria will never grant them.

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by wirinet(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
actrinity:

I Seriously wish and pray that this name BIAFRA will be changed to UNITED IGBOLAND or REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND with only igbo nation. I'm tired of seeing other nationalities of lower niger insults larger igbo nation like this. They don't know that it's only igbo that is still saving them in this contraption. I pray everyday for sovereignty of igboland, so that they wil know how important igbo is to them. They will not see any land to claim if igbo secedes alone. North in conjunction of west is dealing with them now through constitutional fraud and system of govt, they've never come out in mass to reject it, but always insults themselves whenever biafra is mentioned, even though it's so glaring about the biafra's proposed regionalism with 100% resource control, which nigeria will never grant them.
If the proposed Biafra is 100% resource control, how will you people survive? Where will you get money to run your government? How will you get foreign exchange to import your China products? How will you get foreign currencies to defend your new proposed currency?
As of present the IGR from the south east states is abysmal. The total IGR cannot run just one state, and I have not even talked about running a federal government.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
realhumanity:
Sincerely, I do not see any reason why we igbos keep rubbing ourselves with mud. This is very disheartening and shameful. I do not know when our blood have become so watered by bloods and drinks from other places.

Igbo's are known to keep to themselves and not make noise but we have filled the cyberspace with noise and everyone wants to insult anything Igbo.

This generation of Igbos are not thick skinned, they are mere kids. You all just keep on spoiling the works our fathers started since after the war. They kept their mouths shut and moved up but now you all just shouts up and down and you cannot achieve anything.

Its time we start thinking. A kogi, Bini, isekiri and other small tribes can come out and talk against igbos now because you all can sit in a place and argue nonsense.

onye muru ndi a sef? Who gave birth to you boys claiming Igbo and ipob? Are you all insane dragging our tribe to shame?

Who are these people even taunting us with civil war? Do they know what it takes everyday to regain a place in the world map. What we struggled to achieve over the past 40years. Do you small boys attend Igbo meetings and listen to what is been discussed and stop all these online platforms?

You all need to start thinking and know what your fathers faced before we all got here.

To be Igbo is a pride and shouting in public is demeaning.
Honestly I feel ashamed with the way these groups and online kids are dragging the great Igbo nation on the mud. I'm thinking, is IPOB not the worst thing happening to Indi'Igbo this 21st century? undecided I'm confused.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by realhumanity: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

Honestly I feel ashamed with the way these groups and online kids are dragging the great Igbo nation on the mud. I'm thinking, is IPOB not the worst thing happening to Indi'Igbo this 21st century? undecided I'm confused.

I feel like slapping all of them. What sort of insolence is this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
unstableaswater:
That Itsekiri leader is best advised to direct his grievances to Nigeria. He should ask Nigeria to call a Biafra Referendum.

That way select groups can vote and their decision respected. It is democratic, free and fair.

Biafra is about due process and so far, the Biafra movemnet have observed due process and that is why the court have order Nnamdi Kanu release but Buhari and Nigeria disobey court order to continue an illegal detention whilst murdering and abducting peaceful protester.

Let us not catch that Itsekiri man talking ignorantly again or making preposterous and outlandish claims with regards to maps.

There are no official Biafra map as of today, until Nigeria agrees to a referendum for all in the SS/SE AND MIDDLE-BELT.
People like are the reasons why these minions will keep heaping insult on the Igbo nation. From South-South you are now moving to Middle-Belt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

IPOB is doing the job that nobody want to do and making sacrifice that nobody is prepared to make.

Ur Igbo nation have been reduced to worthless following the civil war, IPOB is merely tring to salvage a very bad situation.

Wat eva is coming from Itsekiri Youth leader has its roots in Ondo and a brown envelop.

That is not likely to halt the BIAFRA movement, Itsekiri are of no priority to Biafra, like he said they were not originally included by Ojukwu in the 1960s.

Neither are they included in 2017, we honestly dont know wat Biafra will look like until Nigeria agrees to a referendum. One thing IPOB is right about is that Biafra is not going to be forced on anybody and that includes Ndiigbo.

We want all the hatred to stop and to live in peace and love, so to be able to appreciate each other.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
unstableaswater:

IPOB is doing the job that nobody want to do and making sacrifice that nobody is prepared to make.

Ur Igbo nation have been reduced to worthless following the civil war, IPOB is merely tring to salvage a very bad situation.

Wat eva is coming from Itsekiri Youth leader has its roots in Ondo and a brown envelop.

That is not likely to halt the BIAFRA movement, Itsekiri are of no priority to Biafra, like he said they were not originally included by Ojukwu in the 1960s.

Neither are they included in 2017, we honestly dont know wat Biafra will look like until Nigeria agrees to a referendum. One thing IPOB is right about is that Biafra is not going to be forced on anybody and that includes Ndiigbo.

We want all the hatred to stop and to live in peace and love, so to be able to appreciate each other.

Then why can't you people just keep quiet and do the underground work instead drawing map up and down and coming online to argue senselessly with people that are bent on mocking your course. First gain enough ground and support before you start designing maps and carving territories. You guys should have a rethink. angry

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

Then why can't you people just keep quiet and do the underground work instead drawing map up and down and coming online to argue senselessly with people that are bent on mocking your course. First gain enough ground and support before you start designing maps and carving territories. You guys should have a rethink. angry

There is nothing like underground work, Nigeria should first release Nnamdi Kanu and then set a date for a referendum.

Nigeria should not be forced on anybody. If Itsekiri are not interested in Biafra let them vote No.

If igbos are not interested in Biafra let them vote No.

That is wat IPOB is calling for and the Nigeria government has an international obligation to give the Biafra movement a referendum.

Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by ab11baddo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
realhumanity:
Sincerely, I do not see any reason why we igbos keep rubbing ourselves with mud. This is very disheartening and shameful. I do not know when our blood have become so watered by bloods and drinks from other places.

Igbo's are known to keep to themselves and not make noise but we have filled the cyberspace with noise and everyone wants to insult anything Igbo.

This generation of Igbos are not thick skinned, they are mere kids. You all just keep on spoiling the works our fathers started since after the war. They kept their mouths shut and moved up but now you all just shouts up and down and you cannot achieve anything.

Its time we start thinking. A kogi, Bini, isekiri and other small tribes can come out and talk against igbos now because you all can sit in a place and argue nonsense.

onye muru ndi a sef? Who gave birth to you boys claiming Igbo and ipob? Are you all insane dragging our tribe to shame?

Who are these people even taunting us with civil war? Do they know what it takes everyday to regain a place in the world map. What we struggled to achieve over the past 40years. Do you small boys attend Igbo meetings and listen to what is been discussed and stop all these online platforms?

You all need to start thinking and know what your fathers faced before we all got here.

To be Igbo is a pride and shouting in public is demeaning.
my brother... It's disheartening to see how every tribes picks on igbos online.....coming to nairaland I see d reason behind it....

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by nonsobaba: 12:22am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

There is nothing like underground work, Nigeria should first release Nnamdi Kanu and then set a date for a referendum.

Nigeria should not be forced on anybody. If Itsekiri are not interested in Biafra let them vote No.

If igbos are not interested in Biafra let them vote No.

That is wat IPOB is calling for and the Nigeria government has an international obligation to give the Biafra movement a referendum.

Nobody is forcing anything on anybody.
And who are those Ipods to speak for Igbos? Ipod is a criminal organisation that has no legitimacy anywhere in Igboland. I blame that itsekiri chief for getting worked up over nothing. If only he knew how much real Igbos hate that Ipod stuff, he wouldn't have wasted his breath on them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by cheruv: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2017
yom2:
sobos are nt insignificant. They are over 14million strong and 5th largest in nigeria
Bia jiri nwayo nāgha ashi ndi a biko!!
Ndi bini erughi nde ise o buru ndi sobo gēru nde iri na ano shocked ka i gara ga gukonye izhii na buba nēfeghari n'ala ha
N'agbanyeghi ya...anyi achoghikwa ha! angry
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 04, 2017
blues20:

My father is edo his father(rip) served the Nigerian military so if I were to speak for edo I'd say count us out. My mother (rip) is yoruba and her dad was also in the military, her younger sister my aunt served in army at enugun and she is now married to a deltaman. That is how we intertwine all over Nigeria. There are many families like that too throughout the country. It is practically impossible for Nigeria to separate. This is a prank and I am no longer enjoying it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2017
ipobians are moronns....they dont think...drawing maps without talking with people is a hugh mistake...

nigeria can not be separeted,we are too intermarried...biafra will not happen without a war....

we have many that have yoruba fathers and igbo mothers...what about them??..

ipob wants this type of nigerians to split themselves??...how??...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by cheruv: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Where in rivers state??
Ikwerre or oyibo? Yes they migrated from igbo land but they don't want to be part of Biafra! That's a fact.

I'm from rivers state my grandmother is ikwerre. You dare not call an ikwerre man igbo. He will get angry

If biafra must come to be you people have to come to terms with your reality. You cannot force any tribe that is not willing to join you.
Akuko!
From your name you're kalabari...and I don't think we've any business with you grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 12:34am On Apr 04, 2017
akpasubi777:

My father is edo his father(rip) served the Nigerian military so if I were to speak for edo I'd say count us out. My mother (rip) is yoruba and her dad was also in the military, her younger sister my aunt served in army at enugun and she is now married to a deltaman. That is how we intertwine all over Nigeria. There are many families like that too throughout the country. It is practically impossible for Nigeria to separate. This is a prank and I am no longer enjoying it.

United Kingdom intertwine and even terminated the local language in Ireland and Scotland, but it did not stop Ireland breaking away and Scotland demanding referendum to break away despite now speaking English and having English mixes.

U can Bleep all the women from IGBOLAND and intertwine as much as u like, there was a country before Nigeria encroached, that country is BIAFRA.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by cheruv: 12:36am On Apr 04, 2017
opal4real:
The real BIAFRA map in RED
Here's the real map
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:
ipobians are moronns....they dont think...drawing maps without talking with people is a hugh mistake...

nigeria can not be separeted,we are too intermarried...biafra will not happen without a war....

we have many that have yoruba fathers and igbo mothers...what about them??..

ipob wants this type of nigerians to split themselves??...how??...

The bolded is very offensive. It does not help ur cause.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

United Kingdom intertwine and even terminated the local language in Ireland and Scotland, but it did not stop Ireland breaking away and Scotland demanding referendum to break away despite now speaking English and having English mixes.

U can Bleep all the women from IGBOLAND and intertwine as much as u like, there was a country before Nigeria encroached, that country is BIAFRA.

the delta is even older than biafra...after your logic,its the igbos that should join the delta....

think about it...if we join the ss and se toghether without wanting biafra,we would have alot of political power in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

The bolded is very offensive. It does not help ur cause.

realities on ground...

and many more are intermarrying today...you can do nothing against that....
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by cheruv: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2017
kYjelly2:
I am from Delta state and if there is a referendum, I will vote twice for Biafra if I could.

I and my sister where just watching CNN and they were showing bokoharam, comparing Nigeria with Syria and other war torn countries, due to Islamic terrorists.

Imagine!!!

We were just like, so overnight, our Nigeria now became associated with the likes of Afghanistan

Abeg, better to be a drug dealer, than to be a terrorist, after all, alcohol is a drug and almost everyone uses it.

I will still say that once we get Biafra, we must be like Trump and restrict the growth of Islam. There is no need forming fake accommodation for a serpent that cannot be trained. One that cannot tell the difference between you and it's next meal
You're one of the few with insight cool
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 12:42am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:

realities on ground...

Marriage to Chinua Achebe daughter did not stop him writing and publishing "There was a country" did it?

U marry my sister or daughter, I will most likely kill u. Many of u marry into families and cause bad blood among them i.e. P Square.

U will be calling somebody inlaw meanwhile they are thinking of ur death becos they don't want u in their family.

Intertribal marriage is a taboo that riff raff engage themselves in or gold diggers, real Nwafor frown on such particularly one with children of Awo.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:

and many more are intermarrying today...you can do nothing against that....

Like I said, marry as many as u like the English did it and even went as far as erode Irish and Scottish language replacing it with English.

Today, Ireland is a Country on its own, Scotland is demanding referendum to break away despite their thousands of years history together.

Please enjoy urself, everybody dey catch the fun but after that Biafra matter is there. From my examples above, u should know Biafra will emerge, all this is just time wasting on a people that have concluded and decided they no longer want to be part of Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

Marriage to Chinua Achebe daughter did not stop him writing and publishing "There was a country" did it?

U marry my sister or daughter, I will most likely kill u. Many of u marry into families and cause bad blood among them i.e. P Square.

U will be calling somebody inlaw meanwhile they are thinking of ur death becos they don't want u in their family.

Intertribal marriage is a taboo that riff raff engage themselves in or gold diggers, real Nwafor frown on such particularly one with children of Awo.

kill me and she will kill you... grin

tahh..women things...their is nothing you can do about that....kpele..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2017
bantudra:

kill me and she will kill you... grin

Na she will move on. Life must go on.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

I have been naive like you once. I pray for you to open eye quick
Meanwhile, all what you put down up there doesn't have any meaning to me...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bantudra: 12:57am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

Na she will move on. Life must go on.

you wan abandon your own sister and daughter because of who she marrys??...

you can forget your biafra dreams in that case..you are going no where without the approval of your women.......sorry... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2017
akpasubi777:

I have been naive like you once. I pray for you to open eye quick
Meanwhile, all what you put down up there doesn't have any meaning to me...

Whether u like it or not these are the last dayz of Nigeria.

U shouldn't marry from people u despise and neither should u share nationality with them.

U end up living and sleeping hate. It eventually killz u.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2017
unstableaswater:

You spoil well well. Which gold do you have that another tribe want to steal? People fight over land but since people have been buying land and building houses, there's still enough land left, so why kill or fight over it? Is it knowledge that you claim to have? You got it from somebody else free of charge. Is it gold? The earth has it in abundance. Is it woman? The beautiful ones are not even born yet. I could keep going. My point is that you don't actually have any point. You people are just constituting nuisance and terror. Time to grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by unstableaswater: 1:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Wat many dont know is that the biggest biggots are mostly those that seek out inter-tribal marriage or interracial marriage as a means of acting out against a group they despise.

Gowon was murdering Igbos and keeping an Igbo sex slave at the same time. She gave him a bastard who ended up in Jail for 24 years in America. Almost as long as Mandela. The boy paid for his fathers crime. Even his birth was a crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month / "Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / Northern Youths Shortlist 12 Names For 2019 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.