Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (53495 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Remove Land Land From Map To Avoid Civil War Itsekiri Youths Warn IPOB MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Fremancipation: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

Very simple . They are now getting education free of charge abroad why you lot are being killed abroad for drug trafficking
MALAYSIA comes to mind . Opss even now I heard you need NDLEA clearance .
PS not all Igbos but ones wiv thesame frame of mind as U.

Lol. The same people that incompetent FG government is owing their school fees for months. You must be living in a cave. Plus igbos dont depend on FG to send their children to school. Also when nigerian student perform outstandingly abroad, its mostly igbos with some yorubas included. i have never seen an itshekiri student.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Seconded.

They are even claiming River State. Oil things, that is just why they are desperate about this biafra, they want to carve out the oil for themselves.

THis lie don expire now. Use another one.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by successmatters(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
tutudesz:

all I see are land grabbers! get this into your heads that south south will never be part of your selfish agenda! Simple as AbC

OK. Just stop crying and push for a referendum. Stop whining.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by successmatters(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

Lol. The same people that incompetent FG government is owing their school fees for months. You must be living in a cave. Plus igbos dont depend on FG to send their children to school. Also when nigerian student perform outstandingly abroad, its mostly igbos with some yorubas included. i have never seen an itshekiri student.

Lol. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
akpasubi777:
My grandfathers defended unity of this country that you people are using to play pranks on me thereby ripping off the benefits of their Labour as heros from me while your big brothers are feeding fat from the same effort.

Biafra is illegal and not achievable so this article doesn't make any sense apart from the history lesson.

So your grand father is the reason we are here? May he and Lugard Burn in Hell!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by successmatters(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pray, who is begging the itshekiri to join Biafra? What are they bringing to the table apart from their pig headed area boy stubbornness?

They should swerve abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
tutudesz:

all I see are land grabbers! get this into your heads that south south will never be part of your selfish agenda! Simple as AbC

Is SS a tribe or Ethnic group? How did the Itshekiris and Efik Relate?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by obiezed: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
erico2k2:

That's Geography .
We are talking political entity here spot the difference ?
Just to put you straight how does your definition corolate wiv EDO state ? Cos they are Niger Delta too.
Enrico, I prefer to discuss, to rub minds on ways not argue needlessly, the Edos are Edos,being situated in the Niger delta is another.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
bush4ker:
THIS BIAFRANS NO FIT REST ?.I BE IBO BUT I KNOW THIS BIAFRA OF A THING IS ALL ABOUT SELFISH INTERESTE

Wetin u don do for your village? Na to just dey go work come back on ur laptop (if u get one) cook food chop then sleep. When people wey wan do something come out to talk u just dey inside house dey follow talk
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
sapele914:
Dream on Dreamer maybe in your next life. They claim they were forced into the state of Nigeria without their consent now you want us to join Biafra. Thief Big Thief I know it is the oil they want to steal from the Niger Delta to go and develop their Eastern Bloc.

Itshekiri Go and Die.

Nnamdi Kanu please revisit that map and remove this ogogoro Drinkers.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

So your grand father is the reason we are here? May he and Lugard Burn in Hell!

Lol... Bother paternal and maternal grandpas were among the defenders of the Nigeria you are enjoying so. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
napoleon77:

No one authorised me, and no one authorised you!!

If you can show me any evidence that the people.of the South-South are pro-Biafra then I would agree with you.

If u had not seen any evidence since, then u are sleeping on Bike. Evidence abound google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
nextstep:
I know I will get insulted for this, but I will say it anyway.
If Ndi-Igbo want their own country, it should be limited to Anambra (minus Onitsha*), Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi.

Yes, people will say: what of Anioma in Delta (from Ika to Aniocha, Oshimili down to Ndokwa)? Igbos are not indigenous to these areas, though there has been migration and settlement over the last 2 centuries. Sadly, I know some misguided Anioma people who consider themselves Igbo (they are in for a rude surprise when they are labeled as non-core-Igbo). What about Rivers and Akwa-Ibom? Cross River and Bayelsa nko? Well, Igbos are not indigenous to these states either, so how can they be dragged into Biafra just like that?

*Onitsha has its origins from Bini people, but like Lagos, and Asaba, Igbos are claiming it as theirs (or at best, no-man's land**). Claiming where you migrated to as your own is bad form, especially when those you met are still around. What of all the industry built in Onitsha? Because we don't want to fight too much, we'll let you keep Onitsha since Benin hasn't exerted its influence or developed it since time immemorial.

**At the rate Igbos are in China, I won't be surprised if in 50 years, they start claiming parts of China as no-man's land!

And worse is trying to misguide people on their heritage so they will be the critical mass for your purposes.

Fire away, I wore my flame-retardent underwear today tongue

U need medical Attention asap
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YungMillionaire: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Amarabae:
I told Igbos something like this, they abused me.
you can't include people's land in Ipob map without consulting them.
and don't talk about referendum, they did not ask for one.
stop embarrasing Igbos please.
I will only support an Igbo only country.

You are beautiful and sensible - because of you I might support Biafra. cheesy
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by tutudesz: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
successmatters:

OK. Just stop crying and push for a referendum. Stop whining.
Referendum for what exactly? To Remain in Nigeria or to join Biafra? because South south has a region will chose to leave Nigeria but will be part of your blood suckling Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by tutudesz: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Is SS a tribe or Ethnic group? How did the Itshekiris and Efik Relate?
?!
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by joe120120(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
kogistar:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/03/biafra-remove-itsekiri-land-map-avoid-civil-war-itsekiri-youths-warn-ipob-massob/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

u just wake-up from sleet itsekuri people in US are working for the restoration of Biafra. not jobless youth .wait and see
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by joe120120(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
kogistar:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/03/biafra-remove-itsekiri-land-map-avoid-civil-war-itsekiri-youths-warn-ipob-massob/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

u just wake-up from sleep itsekuri people in US are working for the restoration of Biafra. not jobless youth .wait and see

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by tutudesz: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
sapele914:
Dream on Dreamer maybe in your next life. They claim they were forced into the state of Nigeria without their consent now you want us to join Biafra. Thief Big Thief I know it is the oil they want to steal from the Niger Delta to go and develop their Eastern Bloc.
Imagine adding Delta state to their useless Biafra of a thing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YungMillionaire: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
dederocs:
Biafra nothing join una with Edo, we are 2 different people, abi una drink cheap palmwine... Pls am proudly Edo, I no feel Ibo's like that at all.

why u no feel Ibos now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YungMillionaire: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
sapele914:
With your quick response I can see you are badly pained but you know what they say the truth hurts, so you can continue living in your illusion on the internet you coward assed donkey. You know know say Waffi no dey carry last?

But guy you be Yoruba now - why are you claiming Sapele? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Omoluabi16(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
lol. only God knows where this biafra extends to. Very soon, alaba international and idumota will be added to the biafran map. Una just dey complicate una matter. No one will take you seriously with this your modus operandi..you biafrans do no even know what constitutes your proposed country. Today, kogi next edo, then benue..you are so fixated on the SS even when they will rather have their own republic than join your non existent state. Deluded people, you haven't even started your journey to freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
wirinet:

Ego do una like 3D cinema. Make una try invade itsekiri lands with your 45million Igbo population now, Una go know say war no be by population alone.
Read about the population ratio of the Arabs and the Jews during the wars of 1949 and 1972 as a reference.
\

U be real MUMU, God!!! MANY ARE MAD INDEED, BUT FEW ARE ROAMING. Who tell u say them want fight u. Who force uy to join, who Know Itshkiri outside Nigeria (SS to be precise)

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by giles14(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nowenuse:
Cant these Biafrans just stick with the SE alone?

The earlier these SE realise than no inch of SS is going with them, the better!
onuku pls which part of south south are u speaking for cos u have the asabas calabars kalabaris ikwerres annags etc.

so pls indicate

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YungMillionaire: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jman06:
What good are itshekiri people known for Nothing!
Please my people let's cut off all redundant tribes from Biafra!

God punish you for saying such a useless thing. Are you madt?!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by yom2(m): 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
caracas:

The igbos are the most populated single ethnic group in Nigeria.if u add our brothers in rivers ,akwaibom, cross river n delta ...............
thats if only they can accept their origin fully
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
tutudesz:

?!

SS is a region, Region dont make decision, Ethnic Nationality does. All those Nationalities should be given the chance to declare their stance without fear or favour.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by NwaforIgbo: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
akpasubi777:

Lol... Bother paternal and maternal grandpas were among the defenders of the Nigeria you are enjoying so. grin

May all those that landed us here know no peace. Lugard must suffer in HELL. How can he just come to another mans land and create a country. And some idiots here are defending it.

If there was no Nigeria there would have been no Boko haram. They would have been practising their shariah Law freely

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by yom2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
one SE state is bigger than Luxembourg but Luxembourg is better than Nigeria so it's not by population grin
fine, but u know luxemburg has a strong alliance and bel.ongs to a certain bl.ock
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by YungMillionaire: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
slysteel:
Population of igbos 45million and population of itsekiri people 853 thousand,in a tiny part of delta state,even a small igbo village can take care of you people,minority people don dey make noise too for that hole called naija...

You are a goat!
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by EmeritusMbaM: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
slysteel:
Population of igbos 45million and population of itsekiri people 853 thousand,in a tiny part of delta state,even a small igbo village can take care of you people,minority people don dey make noise too for that hole called naija...

Just because they refused to join your beefura. What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by kingzizzy: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
nextstep:
I know I will get insulted for this, but I will say it anyway.
If Ndi-Igbo want their own country, it should be limited to Anambra (minus Onitsha*), Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi.

Yes, people will say: what of Anioma in Delta (from Ika to Aniocha, Oshimili down to Ndokwa)? Igbos are not indigenous to these areas, though there has been migration and settlement over the last 2 centuries. Sadly, I know some misguided Anioma people who consider themselves Igbo (they are in for a rude surprise when they are labeled as non-core-Igbo). What about Rivers and Akwa-Ibom? Cross River and Bayelsa nko? Well, Igbos are not indigenous to these states either, so how can they be dragged into Biafra just like that?

*Onitsha has its origins from Bini people, but like Lagos, and Asaba, Igbos are claiming it as theirs (or at best, no-man's land**). Claiming where you migrated to as your own is bad form, especially when those you met are still around. What of all the industry built in Onitsha? Because we don't want to fight too much, we'll let you keep Onitsha since Benin hasn't exerted its influence or developed it since time immemorial.

**At the rate Igbos are in China, I won't be surprised if in 50 years, they start claiming parts of China as no-man's land!

And worse is trying to misguide people on their heritage so they will be the critical mass for your purposes.

Fire away, I wore my flame-retardent underwear today tongue

You are either ignorant or confused. There is a difference between Igbos wanting their own country and Igbos wanting Biafra. Biafra has never been just about Igbo.

Biafra is about the ancient kingdom which once covered what is now Southern Cameroon and what Nigerians now call SE/SS stopping just before the Bini Empire. I will include an old navigation map below to show what I mean.

So Biafra is not about being Igbo, it is about the indigenous people that occupy a certain area and if they want to continue with the British colonial experiment called Nigeria and those who wish to exit Nigeria and start afresh under a new name of Biafra.

I dont know where you got this story that Onitsha is Bini however, that is not the issue.

The real issue is, what do Onitsha people want? What do Ndokwa want? What do Ika want? What do Ogoja want? What do Ikwerre want? What Ijaw, Ogoni, Efik all want?

Do they want Nigeria or prefare Biafra? Being Igbo or not has nothing to do with answering this question.

The only thing that can answer this question is referendum. This is not about a group people sitting down somewhere and declaring wether they will be included in Biafra or not. This is about people and tribes choosing their future

Lord Lugard did not give anyone referendum on being Nigeria or not, his gun was the referendum he used force everyone together.

It has become long overdue for everyone to affairm or reject being Nigerian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.