Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (53497 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Remove Land Land From Map To Avoid Civil War Itsekiri Youths Warn IPOB MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by IYANGBALI: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nobody wan associate with the friends of Malaysia grin grin tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by efygirl: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Okpabana: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

of course that map need to be reviewed.
so many errors
the likes of itshekiri ijaw urhobo isoko need to be cut out of the map.
they are free to belong to where they are but
believe it or not the movement is waxing stronger and no force can stop it.

kiss the truth

The should also as a matter of urgency, remove the great Idoma and Igala nations from their imaginary Biafra country. undecided undecided undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by basisop(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Civil war with who? I'm sure they are not referring to the Igbos. The youths should mind their provocative utterances.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by nextstep(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:
These threads with some tribes saying "remove us from Biafran map"

When they put you people in 'Nigerian Map', what did you do?

We tried to resist, but Lord Lugard, the British Crown, Royal Niger Company, and co. sent soldiers, spies, mercenaries, implanted traitors; they brought gunships, cannons, rifles, and overwhelmed us with their superior firepower. Then they corrupted the minds of our youngsters with their religion and technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Willybos(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
Buhari is a terrorist
waiting concern buhari wit dis?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by umarshehu58(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Biafra is getting funnier day by day, no wonder Nigeria doesn't want to free them flat heads

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by osusuallstars: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
You made some sense. But I need you to ponder on these.
1) if a referendum is conducted in itsekiri land, it will be 70:30 In favour Biafra
2) when Luggard decreed Nigeria and dragged itsekiri land into it, we're you consulted?
3) Do you prefer living in a country where a man can drugged his wife at night in order to rape a seven months old baby than with hard working and civilized people?
4) what of a country where people fight for their god instead of the reverse.
5)my brother, reason well join the real children of Israel and receive God's blessing. Before the final exit I believe lots of consultations will happen. So don't fear. We have so much in common than them( zoo)

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by divinelove(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
all these meaningless minute tribes self tongue tongue tongue tongue, they shld be happy they made biafran map may be for once their tribe may be recognized angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by kingzizzy: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
nextstep:

We tried to resist, but Lord Lugard, the British Crown, Royal Niger Company, and co. sent soldiers, spies, mecerneries, implanted traitors, gunships, cannons and overwhelmed us with their superior firepower. Then they corrupted the minds of our youngsters with their religion and technology.

Well, the spirit of self determination has returned and we thank God for it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by chiedu7: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Nobody wan associate with the friends of Malaysia grin grin tongue

So why una dey fear leaving?
Why na dey shout one Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by cheruv: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
I've always said it...anything Edo being in Biāfra is a waste of our precious time. IPOB should as a matter of urgency remove chekri and sobo from its maps! Even the Rukwo should be considered for removal as well...we can't bkos of the Eastern Rukwo who are a bit accommodative of Igbos tie ourselves down with the Western Rukwo who despise us.
I don't particularly enjoy it when inconsequential tribes like the Chekri and the Sobo make noise before us angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by DeRay98(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
We first talk am for here before but dem no hear. Dem dey imagine these minorities that mostly made up the former Bendel state as people they can oppress if they succeed in getting Biafra. Dem never know how far at all. Person wey carry hot ashes put for him armpit na wetin him dey find? Na him go get! grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by LionDeLeo: 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:
Look what pathetic job they've given themselves. They simply can't exist without me. cheesy

These people and desperation are like.

The terror of liepods, carry on joor.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Okpabana:

The should also as a matter of urgency, remove the great Idoma and Igala nations from their imaginary Biafra country. undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by LionDeLeo: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpabana:

Seconded.

They are even claiming River State. Oil things, that is just why they are desperate about this biafra, they want to carve out the oil for themselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by wristbangle: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
IPOB youths need to understand that their neighbours cannot be fooled with their senseless agitation and flawed map just to corny hence use divide and rule tactics to gain access to their oil.

If they indeed want to secede, they should draw a map consisting their 5 states and any states from the SS regions that want to follow shouldn't be coerced to join them.

As the suffering land of sun thickens, so their foolishness increase. I now see why these IPOB youths are compare to chest-beating orangutan cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by chinelondego: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by femolii: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Osus people don finish.
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by ekhai(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

I was actually going to ignore this plea by this Itshekiri group until i saw the last paragraph. I'm not sure of which Igbo day they're referring to but if they're talking about the Igbo day that held in Asaba some 2 years ago then that group must be made up f moronic dingbats. When did Asaba become itsekiri land bikonu. Like i said, i hope that's not what they're referring to.

Like i keep saying there's no oficial Biafran map. people are just drawing maps all over the place to massage their personal utopian dreams. It's not in any way official. Even IPOB is not an official group. It's just one of theose groups. An official group is one which is setup by the powers that be in the east and that is when the major political leaders who are currently elected come to support the Biafan course.
YOU WILL WAIT FOR ETERNITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by salford: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
saint7000:

Another Afonja claiming Kogi...also the same person as the OP.
But there are afonjas in kogi..e.g aiyetoro were melaye is from. just as you have ijaws in ondo. That is the point these warri youths are trying to get into your empty flat skulls. It seems you ipods are bent on trailing the road to perdition

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
My grandfathers defended unity of this country that you people are using to play pranks on me thereby ripping off the benefits of their Labour as heros from me while your big brothers are feeding fat from the same effort.

Biafra is illegal and not achievable so this article doesn't make any sense apart from the history lesson.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by SlayerForever: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
kogistar:
bbiafruad, how far?
I think you're Igala? Get ready! We're leaving together.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by kingzizzy: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
napoleon77:

but the people of the South South have no plans to be part of its resurgence.

People of the south/south? You mean Ibibio, Efik, Ogoni, Legbo, Ijaw all authorised you to speak to speak for them? You are only allowed to speak for ethnic group, do not speak for others.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
YelloweWest:

My point exactly. I am ijaw and I want Biafra but I don't want to be part of it.

The Igbos need to limit biafra to the 5 igbo states. Even ikwerre who's language is almost same as igbo don't want to be associated with biafra. They would rather join the ijaw in Niger Delta.

I sincerely hope the Igbo nation succeeds cos they have been marginalised too much.
[/s]
yellowewest i hear you but take this into your head.
states are created by man while ancestral tribe remains the same.
Igbos are not in SE only
we have them as majority tribe in Delta (Anioma and agbor) forget the delta igbo rubbish is there any tribe called delta igbo? it's either Igbo or ijaw urhobo isoko etc.
Stop deceiving yourself with this SS lies created by military to deceive you guys.

kiss the truth

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by nopains: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
na so coward dey talk always afraid of death yet he wants go heaven. by the way when itshekiri started speaking for delta state?
afonja spotted.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Fremancipation: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

My point exactly. I am ijaw and I want Biafra but I don't want to be part of it.

The Igbos need to limit biafra to the 5 igbo states. Even ikwerre who's language is almost same as igbo don't want to be associated with biafra. They would rather join the ijaw in Niger Delta.

I sincerely hope the Igbo nation succeeds cos they have been marginalised too much.

You are being mischievous. Why are you limiting Igboland to south east? I am an igbo man from delta state that means I am not Igbo because my people were carved into delta state?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Pisss: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:
These threads with some tribes saying "remove us from Biafran map"

When they put you people in 'Nigerian Map', what did you do?
. Potential southern sudan crisis?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / PUNCH Newspaper Set To SMUGGLE Gov Sullivan Chime Back To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.