Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths (53506 Views)

Killings Need To Be Handled Carefully To Avoid Civil War - Osinbajo / Remove Land Land From Map To Avoid Civil War Itsekiri Youths Warn IPOB MASSOB / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Amarabae(f): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hope15:
You are quite right. However, the referendum should depict the 'real' area we are talking about na. The fact that the supposed map still remains contentious by the 'constituents' still speaks volume. Let there be a universally certified map (in which all the included tribes have agreed to coexist together), and then I think the referendum can be called on that framework.

how can you force refrendum on people who never asked you for one?
Nawa o, whats wrong with you guys?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by nextstep(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Amarabae:
did I hear you say Onitsha? Hahahahahaha.
You must be a comedian.
So you are eyeing onitsha, better comot eye, longer throat.

Heh heh. I just provided historical context. Look up the origins of Onitsha. But to keep it real, I'm proud of my industrious brothers in Onitsha and everywhere. I just want to see successful black countries TBH. That's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Fremancipation: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You have no right to define 'what bondage' is for other people. That your people are in bondage in Nigeria, doesn't translate to other people being in bondage. Na una sabi why una dey bondage. Maybe your illusional biafra would solve your 'bondage problem'. Best of luck!

Lol. When a slave paints his chains gold and call it jewelry. Small pikin abeg go back to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by SGTsmith001: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
bush4ker:
THIS BIAFRANS NO FIT REST ?.I BE IBO BUT I KNOW THIS BIAFRA OF A THING IS ALL ABOUT SELFISH INTERESTE
. yes you are IBO but you are not IGBO.

see ur green teeth like tinubu's

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by kingzizzy: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
napoleon77:

No one authorised me, and no one authorised you!!

If you can show me any evidence that the people.of the South-South are pro-Biafra then I would agree with you.

I dont recognise anything called 'South/South' and neither does the constitution of Nigeria. What I recognise are tribes such as Ijaw, Efik, Ogoja, Ibibio, Bini etc.

So, if you mention the tribe, I will tell you if I have any evidence that they are interested in Biafra or not

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Progressive01(m): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Odingo1:

Nobody is domineering anybody, referendum is best option, some paid agents cannot speak for others
Are you going to force a referendum on them? Na wa oo! Are they asking for one? Do you people even know the principle behind conducting a referendum?

Exactly the things you people profess to hate about Nigeria are what you are exhibiting against perceived minorities within your phantom boundaries. What is so difficult in the five South East states standing alone? What are you people afraid of?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Amarabae(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:

I dont recognise anything called 'South/South' and neither does the constitution of Nigeria. What I recognise are tribes such as Ijaw, Efik, Ogoja, Ibibio, Bini etc.

So, if you mention the tribe, I will tell you if I have any evidence that they are interested in Biafra or not
pls sir, there is nothing wrong with the term "south south", it is a geopolitical zone created mainly for the southern minorities just like "north central" is created for northern minorities.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nellybobo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
This Biafra people sef... #ProudlyNigerian #OneNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Progressive01(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
rusher14:

So you want to force those that have no interest to have a referendum?

Na wa o.

That is the part I don't understand! They keep repeating that line not knowing it makes no sense at all. Do you force a referendum on people that haven't demanded for one?

Na wa oo! cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by wirinet(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:
These threads with some tribes saying "remove us from Biafran map"

When they put you people in 'Nigerian Map', what did you do?

So because they put us in 'Nigeria map' and we did nothing, we should also do nothing when Igbo people put us in 'Biafra map'? Besides, we had a protectorate treaty with those that put us in Nigeria map ( even if we were not consulted), what is the relationship we have with those that want to force us into Biafra map?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Probz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
nextstep:

La la la... I'm not in any mood to listen. Biafra is the 5 Igbo states. Any long story is not going to change that. grin tongue

But you're right though about current ethnic identity. Things change over time. I really don't care, really, I just want successful black countries

I don't care if you're not in the mood. Don't come online and post rubbish without expecting people to comment.

I'm Igbo and I'm not nuts for Biafra and I don't claim minorities and force them to side with the "Igbo nation." I can live with an improved one Nigeria. But you're chatting some serious bull if you're discounting the western Igbo and some Anambra communities because of ancestral roots. It's common knowledge that the Igbo don't have any established migratory pattern like other tribes do and we've absorbed a lot of original outsiders into what's now a more homogeneous Igbo community. Having ancient Bini roots doesn't change that.

What about the select Delta Igbos that claim descent from Nri? Are they less Igbo than Nsukka and Enugu-Ezike people of Igala and Idoma origin because their territory is separated from the "core East" by the river Niger?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Progressive01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Abeg remove any group of people that don't want to be in the map..
Please tell them to remove Benue South from that useless map as well.

Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Jman06(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
What good are itshekiri people known for Nothing!
Please my people let's cut off all redundant tribes from Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Amarabae(f): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
wirinet:

So because they put us in 'Nigeria map' and we did nothing, we should also do nothing when Igbo people put us in 'Biafra map'? Besides, we had a protectorate treaty with those that put us in Nigeria map ( even if we were not consulted), what is the relationship we have with those that want to force us into Biafra map?
Ipob put you in the map, not Igbos.
Watch the difference between the two.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by yom2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

of course that map need to be reviewed.
so many errors
the likes of itshekiri ijaw urhobo isoko need to be cut out of the map.
they are free to belong to where they are but
believe it or not the movement is waxing stronger and no force can stop it.

kiss the truth
Nebuchadnezar:
grin

of course that map need to be reviewed.
so many errors
the likes of itshekiri ijaw urhobo isoko need to be cut out of the map.
they are free to belong to where they are but
believe it or not the movement is waxing stronger and no force can stop it.

kiss the truth
then after removing how many are u people?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Amarabae(f): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Probz:

I don't care if you're not in the mood. Don't come online and post rubbish without expecting people to comment.

I'm Igbo and I'm not nuts for Biafra and I don't claim minorities and force them to side with the "Igbo nation." I can live with an improved one Nigeria. But you're chatting some serious bull if you're discounting the western Igbo and some Anambra communities because of ancestral roots. It's common knowledge that the Igbo don't have any established migratory pattern like other tribes do and we've absorbed a lot of original outsiders into what's now a more homogeneous Igbo community. Having ancient Bini roots doesn't change that.

What about the select Delta Igbos that claim descent from Nri? Are they less Igbo than Nsukka and Enugu-Ezike people of Igala and Idoma origin because their territory is separated from the "core East" by the river Niger?
oga, he was joking, relax, don't get emotional over his sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by wirinet(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fremancipation:
So many igbos here on nairaland has voiced the same opinion that itshekiri, urohbo, and ijaw should be left alone. IPOB Needs redraw that map and focus on people that truely want freedom and forget those that chose to remain in bondage.
Which one concern you if we choose to remain in bondage? I no understand why e dey pain una that much. Why can't you fight for your freedom alone?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Progressive01(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okpabana:

The should also as a matter of urgency, remove the great Idoma and Igala nations from their imaginary Biafra country. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Thank you! They can keep Igala, but they shouldn't come anywhere close to Zone C.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by bush4ker(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
moghulis:

Monkey. Who asked you whether you're Igbo?
Afonja goat.
TOLOTOLO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by rusher14: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Afonjo everywhere

Are you Ibo?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
yom2:
then after removing how many are u people?
one SE state is bigger than Luxembourg but Luxembourg is better than Nigeria so it's not by population grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Amarabae(f): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jman06:
What good are itshekiri people known for Nothing!

Please my people let's cut off all redundant tribes from Biafra!
you don't have to insult them. Its not proper.
They have the right to make their own decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Masculity:

This is seriousssss
rubbish
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Thank you! They can keep Igala, but they shouldn't come anywhere close to Zone C.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
nextstep:
I know I will get insulted for this, but I will say it anyway.
If Ndi-Igbo want their own country, it should be limited to Anambra (minus Onitsha*), Enugu, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi.

Yes, people will say: what of Anioma in Delta (from Ika to Aniocha, Oshimili down to Ndokwa)? Igbos are not indigenous to these areas, though there has been migration and settlement over the last 2 centuries. Sadly, I know some misguided Anioma people who consider themselves Igbo (they are in for a rude surprise when they are labeled as non-core-Igbo). What about Rivers and Akwa-Ibom? Cross River and Bayelsa nko? Well, Igbos are not indigenous to these states either, so how can they be dragged into Biafra just like that?

*Onitsha has its origins from Bini people, but like Lagos, and Asaba, Igbos are claiming it as theirs (or at best, no-man's land**). Claiming where you migrated to as your own is bad form, especially when those you met are still around. What of all the industry built in Onitsha? Because we don't want to fight too much, we'll let you keep Onitsha since Benin hasn't exerted its influence or developed it since time immemorial.

**At the rate Igbos are in China, I won't be surprised if in 50 years, they start claiming parts of China as no-man's land!

And worse is trying to misguide people on their heritage so they will be the critical mass for your purposes.

Fire away, I wore my flame-retardent underwear today tongue
benin boy know body is going to insult for the thrash you comment but you a insult yourself already

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Nebuchadnezar: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Progressive01:
Please tell them to remove Benue South from that useless map as well.

Thanks.
[/s]
if we're talking about Benue people omenka will come out too

shaiii so pathetic
Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by napoleon77(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
kingzizzy:

Ok. Mention leaders of Ijaw, Efik, Ogoja, Ibibio, Bini etc. who are pro-Biafra. I give you the freedom to go back into the 1960s and earlier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
benin boy know body is going to insult you for the thrash you comment but you are insult yourself already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.