Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (82182 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by normaljenny(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
PLEASE AND PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN LEADERS, DON"T ALLOW THESE ISLAMIC DEMONS TO DESECRATE THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE SHOULD RATHER TEAM UP AND BE UNITED AGAINST THESE FORCES.

THE KADUNA MIDGET AND THE USELESS KEYAMU WOULD BE DISGRACED AT THE END.

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE APOSTLE SULEIMAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA

SOME OF THIS MODERATORS ARE NOT DOING A GOODS JOB HERE. WHY SHOULD THIS POST EVEN BE ON FRONT PAGE.

SULEIMAN IS BECOMING A SNAG OF A GUY. WHAT CONCERNS EL RUFAI WITH THE ABOVE POST SEF

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by oduhemma: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
our christian leaders re nt surposed to b fighting demselves
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Oches4me(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
PLEASE AND PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN LEADERS, DON"T ALLOW THESE ISLAMIC DEMONS TO DESECRATE THE BODY OF CHRIST. WE SHOULD RATHER TEAM UP AND BE UNITED AGAINST THESE FORCES.

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
u are a fool, what concerns Islam with ur stupid religion, am sure if pastor rape ur wife u will blame Muslim for it. fool.

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Amberon: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Really he said she's dead already?
tommysparks:
this issue was in 2016 and otobo is 2017. He even said the woman is dead already for talking about him. What did Jesus Christ say to his father about those who crucified and persecuted him
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by achieverme(m): 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA

The way your pastor calls another creature of God a fat baboon makes me wonder if the Spirit of God is in him at all.

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by shibanbo(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos support Prophet Temitope . B Joshua prophet TB Joshua is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

TB Joshua is greater than ojukwu
TB Joshua is greater than chinua achebe
TB Joshua is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
TB Joshua is greater than nnamdi kanu

and they are
greater than your father
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by TERTAR: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Oya o,internet wretlemania make una take side and switch the fight on.
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by geneticreaper(m): 5:51am On Apr 04, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA

I can see you either hit your head on something pretty hard or your mother must have dropped you as an infant to be this stupid washed out zombie with no afterlife.

1 Like

Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Innodon(m): 6:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

You said it all.. ..God help us the Christians in this trying time especially my Christian brothers and sisters in the North

LONG LIVE CAN

LONG LIVE TB JOSHUA
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by pstnicodemus(m): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2017
argon500:

Ayam not understanding
That's because nobody understands this country as a whole
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by argon500: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
pstnicodemus:

That's because nobody understands this country as a whole

I totally agree with you
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Eldee54321(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lanretoye:
you self too small to call the GO by name,you and TB Joshua fit be mate pa. adeboye reach to born you and ur ministry so address him with respect.
read again carefully...he respected him too only if u understand ENGLISH LANGUAGE wela
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by tommysparks: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amberon:
Really he said she's dead already?
watch the video to the end bro
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleimans, Close friend , a pastor, was delivered by Prophet TB Joshua in the( Year 2013), when he gave him a prophecy and said, a friend took him to a spiritualist, and he confirmed the prophecy and mentioned Apostle Suleimans name. this happened in the year 2013, see the youtube video below;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyapxEy_XhM?t=11
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleimans, Close friend , a pastor, was delivered by Prophet TB Joshua in the( Year 2013), when he gave him a prophecy and said, a friend took him to a spiritualist, and he confirmed the prophecy and mentioned Apostle Suleimans name. this happened in the year 2013, see the youtube video below;
tommysparks:
watch the video to the end bro
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
But both of you are small before the Almighty God.
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
TB Joshua is better of

I may not be OK with his doctrine

But better off than a fraudster of 3 some
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
DONSMITH123:

watch how touched not my anointed ones will finish u for these. cheesy cheesy
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by myownlogs11: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Eldee54321:
read again carefully...he respected him too only if u understand ENGLISH LANGUAGE wela
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Eldee54321(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
myownlogs11:
Am nt even talking abt him...what am trying to say was that APostle respected both men of GOD..that's all am trying to clarify bro..n that video..do u know that d same woman also came to Apostle's church n start talking rubbish too..
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by Eldee54321(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
myownlogs11:
Sir am only trying to say that he respected both MEN of GOD...u're taking it to another level n d video...
Re: "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) by jadaidu(m): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
How does this nonsense from your God of man concern Muslims now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.