Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. (6231 Views)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please? / Home Alone With My Step-brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by PalmchatApp: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
My step daughter is 10yrs old . She started getting public hair just before turning 7 and her breasts are beginning to develop.

She started masturbating when she was 6. At first, it was in her bed and she would stop when someone comes to the room. This is also when she started getting attached to me as well. A few times, she would masturbate under the blanket as she was laying on the couch watching tv next to me.

I thought this was a phase that she would outgrow but the masturbating act has gotten more frequent and she would not stop when i came in the room at night.

This issue got worse when she started sitting on my lap. She became very sexually suggestive and would press into me but if anyone else was around, she would not do it. Last month, she started climbing into the bed in the mornings. She pulls my hands to her breast and will snuggle into my arm with hand between her legs. She will get on top of me and position her female core against my joystick, she even had orgasm that way.

When i told my wife, she said i'm only spoiling her name because she is not my daughter. I have tried talking to her and leaving when she starts the behavior but if we are alone, she will follow me and even climb in the shower with me.

The problem is that my body responds to her when she was on top of me and i got an erection. I'm so ashamed . This has happened like twice now. I am totally perplexed. She is sneaky. How do i stop this act? should i send her away to boarding school?
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Kondomatic(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sounds like Indian story

9 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by AntiWailer: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Stop ke.

Dnt stop the act.

Dnt worry some one will train ur daughter that way too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin

Op, Who's asking for an advice?

Lemme call my Relationship Adviser SmellingAnus.. kiss
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Lsofdk(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
From all indications, i can tell you're enjoying it else you would have slapped sense into her, then seek means to solve her problem

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by potent5(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lsofdk:
From all indications, i can tell you're enjoying it else you would have slapped sense into her, then seek means to solve her problem
Great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
I feel like giving you advice but ...

1. It has not happened to me before
2. I don't have a step daughter
3. I don't know if this story is true

but if given you my own piece of advice will help me to enter paradise, I will just say next time she tries the S-H-I-T with you, give her the beating of her life. Hope you know that kind beating that reset destiny, like those ones that will make civilian behave for where soldier dey? na that kind one I dey talk.. for her life, she go dey sexually inactive whenever she is with you ni.. what episcopal rrubbish is that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Mimzyy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Send her to a boarding school. Simple!

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by stevecantrell: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
To become a lesbian .. ?

10 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by PalmchatApp: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
it's a true story, thanks for the advise, noted.
MykOnyxo:
I feel like giving you advice but ...

1. It has not happened to me before
2. I don't have a step daughter
3. I don't know if this story is true

but if given you my own piece of advice will help me to enter paradise, I will just say next time she tries the S-H-I-T with you, give her the beating of her life. Hope you know that kind beating that reset destiny, like those ones that will make civilian behave for where soldier dey? na that kind one I dey talk.. for her life, she go dey sexually inactive whenever she is with you ni.. what episcopal rrubbish is that
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:

And when she comes home for hols...?

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Mimzyy(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
stevecantrell:

To become a lesbian .. ?

Where is this school of thought coming from? So all girls who attend a boarding school automatically become a lesbian? I disagree.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Mimzyy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
devilsdouble00:

And when she comes home for hols...?

He should avoid being alone with her and if that is inevitable and she eventually makes a move, he should flog sense into her.

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Bro do yourself, her, your wife and the entire world a favour and slap the sexual shit out of her head....God

Slap her so hard...she's still a kid...if you don't discipline her now...it'll magnify into a large problem for you

After the slap...give her time to sulk, hide away in her room and feel dejected... Then call her and talk to her in a reassuring way...she'll know you love her and want the best for her

But in all...NEVER FORGET TO GIVE HER THAT FACTORY RESET SLAP

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Op, Who's asking for an advice?

Lemme call my Relationship Adviser SmellingAnus.. kiss
he needs to be more aggressive in his approach in curtailing that aspect of her... he needs to shout at her, but above all, she needs counseling classes with a psychologist and also with a pastor... but Boo, truth be told, my psychology lecturer once told me its normal for males to get sexually attracted to their mothers at certain age... i guess it may be the same thing playing out in this scenario although in this case is a female being sexually attracted to her step-dad ... Lol grin hahahhah dont ask me if i was sexually attracted to my mother at any point... hahahah i only repeated what my lecturer told me during my undergraduate days... hahahaha

NOTE... parents should also avoid making love infront of their kids, such action is capable of transforming such kids into sex addicts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:

He should avoid being alone with her and if that is inevitable and she eventually makes a move, he should flog sense into her.

I'd totally skip the scl sef..
There's power in the belt! He should Flog celibacy into her life. But pedophile alert! The girl is 10 and the man is responding. He too needs belt

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Masturbating at 6 years old? I don't believe this story.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
he needs to be more aggressive in his approach in curtailing that aspect of her... he needs to shout at her, but above all, she needs counseling classes with a psychologist and also with a pastor... but Boo, truth be told, my psychology lecturer once told me its normal for males to get sexually attracted to their mothers at certain age... i guess it may be the same thing playing out in this scenario although in this case is a female being sexually attracted to her step-dad ... Lol grin hahahhah dont ask me if i was sexually attracted to my mother at any point... hahahah i only repeated what my lecturer told me during my undergraduate days... hahahaha

NOTE... parents should also avoid making love infront of their kids, such action is capable of transforming such kids into sex addicts

I totally agree with u Reverend kiss grin
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by stevecantrell: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:

Where is this school of thought coming from? So all girls who attend a boarding school automatically become a lesbian? I disagree.

its well documented in nigerian press. Most fggcs and fgcs are dens of homosexuality.
That was a few years ago. Dont know about now.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Drdreyy: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
PalmchatApp:
My step daughter is 10yrs old . She started getting public hair just before turning 7 and her breasts are beginning to develop.

She started masturbating when she was 6. At first, it was in her bed and she would stop when someone comes to the room. This is also when she started getting attached to me as well. A few times, she would masturbate under the blanket as she was laying on the couch watching tv next to me.

I thought this was a phase that she would outgrow but the masturbating act has gotten more frequent and she would not stop when i came in the room at night.

This issue got worse when she started sitting on my lap. She became very sexually suggestive and would press into me but if anyone else was around, she would not do it. Last month, she started climbing into the bed in the mornings. She pulls my hands to her breast and will snuggle into my arm with hand between her legs. She will get on top of me and position her female core against my joystick, she even had orgasm that way.

When i told my wife, she said i'm only spoiling her name because she is not my daughter. I have tried talking to her and leaving when she starts the behavior but if we are alone, she will follow me and even climb in the shower with me.

The problem is that my body responds to her when she was on top of me and i got an erection. I'm so ashamed . This has happened like twice now. I am totally perplexed. She is sneaky. How do i stop this act? should i send her away to boarding school?

This write-up doesn't look real to me, but let me assume it's real....

my advice :- taking her to a boarding school won't solve the problem, in fact it can aggravate it, the best option is for you to get her circumcised. she has little to NO control over it for now, as its a result of raging hormones, although it's quite unusual in females.

Although female circumcision has been heavily criticized, but giving her either type I or II is still medically safe. type IV will kill her sexual appetite completely but also make intercourse painful for her and her husband will never enjoy her, it also leads to complications during child birth. but as I have said earlier, try type I or II.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by PalmchatApp: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
You wouldn't believe when you hear a 10 yrs old girl is pregnant, my dear life is evolving real fast.
ThatGuy1929:
Masturbating at 6 years old? I don't believe this story.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by PalmchatApp: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
it is real.
Drdreyy:

my advice :- taking her to a boarding school won't solve the problem, in fact it can aggravate it, the best option is for you to get her circumcised. she has little to NO control over it for now, as its a result of raging hormones, although it's quite unusual in females.

Although female circumcision has been heavily criticized, but giving her either type I or II is still medically safe. type IV will kill her sexual appetite completely but also make intercourse painful for her and her husband will never enjoy her, it also leads to complications during child birth. but as I have said earlier, try type I or II.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Jaynom(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
PalmchatApp:

Someone is sexually abusing that girl

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Jaynom(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Drdreyy:

Are you alright Did you just advice him to circumcise her?? Weda type 1 or 2. Would you want somebody to cut a part of your peni.s as a form of sexual drive treatment? I dey vex with you right now
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by TrueHeart365(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
bros, if you no dey enjoy am you no go come here dey mumu question. unto sey your senseless pr1ck don charge mean sey u dey cool down make d gal ripe so you go begin train am well wellgrin.

else, yoy go don slap her face comot for her head and carry am go cele church make dem beat that demon comot for her body.

somethings are beyond our physical control.

if you truly love your wife you no go come here dey mumu

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Bahddo(m): 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
I can't believe you are fantasizing about a little child being sexually attracted to you and making up child erotica tales. Pedophile. Na your type dey rape babies. I hope you fantasize your way into jail before you ruin lives.

1 Like

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Drdreyy: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jaynom:

Are you alright Did you just advice him to circumcise her?? Weda type 1 or 2. Would you want somebody to cut a part of your peni.s as a form of sexual drive treatment? I dey vex with you right now

You are not serious, do you want to tell me that you were not circumcised? has part of your diiick not been chopped off during circumcision? & has it affected you in anyway?

FGM has degrees and type I or II doesn't pose much threat. most African women are circumcised.
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by rosalieene(f): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think she was raped
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
PalmchatApp:

MISTAKE #1
This is when you should have sat that child down and making her understand that what she was doing was WRONG. The fact that you let it happen, and just watch, is strange (to say the least).

MISTAKE #2
The issue is getting more frequent while you still don't think something DRASTIC need to be done here.

BIG MISTAKE #3
So you saw nothing wrong with her being sexually suggestive towards you, climbing in bed with you and dry Bleep your mad self?!

MISTAKE #4
Being alone around this demon child, and not beating sense into her, any time she steps her boundaries. A simple video can show your wife what is happening

FINAL MISTAKE
Letting her climb on top of you, while being aroused.... MORE THAN ONCE, clearly shows you enjoy this madness, and must have some pedo tendencies. I suggest you get mental help.

BTW how is sending her away gonna solve the issue of her sexual nature?! I guess you want some stranger to gladly abuse that poor child, in boarding school?!

2 Likes

Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by Jaynom(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Drdreyy:

You are not serious, do you want to tell me that you were not circumcised? has part of your diiick not been cut off during circumcision? & has it affected you in anyway?

FGM has degrees and type I or II doesn't pose much threat. most African women are circumcised.

Key facts

Female genital mutilation (FGM) includes procedures that intentionally alter or cause injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons.
The procedure has no health benefits for girls and women.
Procedures can cause severe bleeding and problems urinating, and later cysts, infections, as well as complications in childbirth and increased risk of newborn deaths.
More than 200 million girls and women alive today have been cut in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is concentrated1.
FGM is mostly carried out on young girls between infancy and age 15.
FGM is a violation of the human rights of girls and women.
WHO strongly urges health professionals not to perform such procedures
No health benefits, only harm
FGM has no health benefits, and it harms girls and women in many ways. It involves removing and damaging healthy and normal female genital tissue, and interferes with the natural functions of girls' and women's bodies. Generally speaking, risks increase with increasing severity of the procedure.

Immediate complications can include:

severe pain
excessive bleeding (haemorrhage)
genital tissue swelling
fever
infections e.g., tetanus
urinary problems
wound healing problems
injury to surrounding genital tissue
shock

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs241/en/

I hope you've learned something today? ?
Re: My Step Daughter Is Sexually Aggressive. by PalmchatApp: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
brilliant
MrBrownJay1:

MISTAKE #1
This is when you should have sat that child down and making her understand that what she was doing was WRONG. The fact that you let it happen, and just watch, is strange (to say the least).

MISTAKE #2
The issue is getting more frequent while you still don't think something DRASTIC need to be done here.

BIG MISTAKE #3
So you saw nothing wrong with her being sexually suggestive towards you, climbing in bed with you and dry Bleep your mad self?!

MISTAKE #4
Being alone around this demon child, and not beating sense into her, any time she steps her boundaries. A simple video can show your wife what is happening

FINAL MISTAKE
Letting her climb on top of you, while being aroused.... MORE THAN ONCE, clearly shows you enjoy this madness, and must have some pedo tendencies. I suggest you get mental help.

BTW how is sending her away gonna solve the issue of her sexual nature?! I guess you want some stranger to gladly abuse that poor child, in boarding school?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? / My Fiancee Made A Shocking Confession / Case Of The Ex (romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.