Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) (1613 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
So okon john was doing press up in front of his compound, while tina was passing by, and she said to him that she loves the way he did it, and he gave her 6 rounds of press up, that is, he did the press up for six more times, and she was impressed, then he stood up and showed her his 6 packs, and she shouted ''JESU KRISTI'' , uptill now she is still shouting jesu kristi, when she stops i will inform you, thanks for reading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) by Yinkey6(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) by agbonkamen(f): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
when your mum....

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Loves The Way He Did It, And He Gave Her 6 More Rounds (bad Pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op angry

(1) (Reply)

7 Mistakes To Avoid Before Marriage By E.A Adeboye / 10 Myths About Men That Are So Wrong / A Woman Marries Herself After Failing To Find A Husband @ Age 40 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.