Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). (36337 Views)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / Bomb Explosions Rock Russian Metro Station, 10 Die, 30 Injure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Besto(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Over to you.

General putin.

Book appointment for them.. The Lord forgives.

5 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by spartan50(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putin go bomb the hell out Muslims he doesn't care.. He warned before
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by iamtewwy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by obafemee80(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
For those of you calling on Putin to act fast..
sorry to disappoint you,Russia is not Nigeria.
They still need to investigate to see who carried out this satanic act..
It could be enemies you know..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Okpuamu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
AntiIPOB:
And he will cmtinue paying the price.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
Middle East game was not being fruitful enough, something enormous was needed in the heart of Russia to push it trigger an all out mess. Insane people are doing insanity and civilians like always having to pay the most.

Same people are behind all these attacks. Just executing with puppets. The puppets says Yes to wars cos it yields more money.

My condolences to the families of the deceased.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by AntiWailer: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
A whole Russia.

Any religion that supports killing with any verse is not a Godly religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Missy89(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Religion of peace strikes again

4 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rip to the dead but what is the world turning into
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Next2Bezee(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
They think Putin is Obama grin

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
spartan50:
Putin go bomb the hell out Muslims he doesn't care.. He warned before

Putin knows better. He isn't a bigot like you or the west and NATO. He is smarter. Muslims have lived in Russia for decades but this just happened today.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Alariwo2: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Russia of all places.. muslims don enter am

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by mccoy47(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Eyaaaa
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by tuoyo9729(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putin hhas been unleashed

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
plainol:
I want to see how putin will handle terrorism.
I hate that guy,he supported eastern ukrain against their gvt,yet he is helping syrian gvt by murdering hundred syrians daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by saccie1162: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
of everywhere to go na Russia.. Una don wake d baby faced assassin.. Him go just start bomb all the Muslim countries wey him sabi..

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Jokerman(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
AntiIPOB:
And he will cmtinue paying the price.

So you support terrorism??

6 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by goingape1: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Explorers:
Two suspected terrorists are on the run after a nail bomb planted in a St Petersburg train ripped through the carriages - killing at least 10 people and injury 50 today.Several Russian media outlets have released the CCTV picture of the bearded suspect who was wearing a long, black top and a hat blamed for causing the carnage by detonating a bomb that was packed with shrapnel.The terrifying incident took place on a train that was travelling between Sennaya Ploshchad and Sadovaya metro stations. A second explosive device disguised as a fire extinguisher was foundand defused in a nearby station.Nobody has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but previous attacks on Russia have been blamed on ISIS and Chechens.A search warrant has now been issued for two people in connection with the attack - one for planting the bomb which detonated at Sennaya Ploshchad and the other for leaving an explosive device at Ploshchad Revolutsii station.A source said: 'Two people are being sought on suspicion of planning the blasts, one of whom is thought to have placed the explosive device in the metro wagon and the second person for leaving a bomb at the metro station Ploshchad Revolutsii.'Dozens have been injured, including at least three children, as it was reported the man left a briefcase on a train before moving carriages moments before the deadly blast.
na them.

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Jokerman(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
lol.... Allah seems to be thirsty again...

4 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Olasco93: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslim terrorists don go touch the tail of sleeping lion.una think say Putin na weak president like.....
...Weak like BENUE STATE GOVERNOR right.

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by persius555(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
sapientia:
They already have a pix of the suspect... wow.

When you have a functioning society that knows the value of having CCTV cameras in public places.

5 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by teelaw4life(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hate to be that guy but na dem dey first make sure say person go pledge alliance before i go fit comment for their section. I expect muslim nations to do more about the issue of terrorism. At least if person dey try rubbish my religion, I'll do everything to maintain my distance from such people or risk being associated with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by goingape1: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Alariwo2:
Russia of all places.. muslims don enter am
lol.

like play like play dem Allahabad don enter Russia

5 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Emycord: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
And name checkers wont come here and say 'na them' but just wait for updates later and you will see how the ancestor of this terrorist will be from north with names as musa mustafa abdulahi and last of all mohd

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by MisterGrace: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
ycmdng:
Please help fill this questionnaire, its part of my GIS MSc thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

You are really an illiterate. What kind of mentality do you have?

Yeye MSc questionnaire on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by umarshehu58(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nowhere is safe, only God Almighty protects.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Religion of peace my ass, all Muslims have tendency of terror even d little ones. Quran na scam. Everything in d quran is kill for Allah confused pple

7 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by goingape1: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslim terrorists don go touch the tail of sleeping lion.una think say Putin na weak president like.....

4 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by latissimusDorsi: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
ichommy:
I just dey Observe, Waiting for Putin Comments..... sad

My Thought Are with the Victims Family.

Waiting for BuBu twitter update, whereas Borno Boils today... Smh...

You know exactly what I had in mind.

Waiting for BUBU to place his thoughts as usual forgetting his own country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah')

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ayogozie(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Home on metal bomb e be like say na boko visit russia
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:
Islamist terrorists again, now they will say they are not real Muslim. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

They always don't like where peace reigns.

who told u the man was a muslim? shouting "Allahu Akbar" does'nt make one a muslim so does having a long beard. Blame the person not his religion. No religion in the world supports killing innocent.
"Whoever kills an innocent soul - it is as if he has killed mankind entirely. And whoever saves a soul - it is as if he has saved mankind entirely."
Al Quran ch5:32
“ Whoever kills a person(Christian,Jew,e.tc) having treaty with muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Sahih Bukhari 6516

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.