Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). (36341 Views)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / Bomb Explosions Rock Russian Metro Station, 10 Die, 30 Injure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Religion of fighting peace

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by EricBloodAxe: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Whoa...diz is bad...like Putin bad seriously...zoharariel where are u wen russia needs u? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

who told u the man was a muslim? shouting "Allahu Akbar" does'nt make one a muslim so does having a long beard. Blame the person not his religion. No religion in the world supports killing innocent.
"Whoever kills an innocent soul - it is as if he has killed mankind entirely. And whoever saves a soul - it is as if he has saved mankind entirely."
Al Quran ch5:32
“ Whoever kills a person(Christian,Jew,e.tc) having treaty with muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Sahih Bukhari 6516

Your religion has been claiming that for centuries, yet you keep killing innocent soul. He is a Christian abi? or Buddhist?... Find a way to clean your religion mess and stop fooling yourself. You personally might not be a terrorist, but don't tell me the terrorist is not a Muslim....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by cricifixo: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
In Putin's voice to ISIS, ''ama rain down on y'all like da holy ghost fire on penticost day''

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by kizyalex10(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
In putins words on terrorism#forgiveness is left to God but to send them to God is my duty#crossing my leg nd sipping alomo,as I watch.

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by piagetskinner(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putin will eat their heart out...nobody messes with Russia

I don't know when Nigeria will have functioning CCTV...the govt doesn't give a hoot about human lives

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ajepako(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ISIs yaff buy market in Russia...

This is just what Vladimir Baddass Putin needs to unleash unheard-of terror, torture and test his sophisticated weapons and concealed arsenal..

ISIS.... Get ready for a real war with Putin and his goons...

E Niii woo tan l swear....

By the way, when is Baba commiserating with Russia and Putin?

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:

Your religion has been claiming that for centuries, yet you keep killing innocent soul. He is a Christian abi? or Buddhist?... Find a way to clean your religion mess and stop fooling yourself. You personally might not be a terrorist, but don't tell me the terrorist is not a Muslim....

Alexandre Bissonnette launched a terrorist attak in quebec mosque two months ago. He is a christian terrorist.

A pastor was gonna bomb his church last month. Yes, he is also a terrorist christian.

The biggest single terrorist attack to ever happen on the American soil was carried out by a Christian terrorist.

Perhaps, there's something wrong with Christianity also

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

who told u the man was a muslim? shouting "Allahu Akbar" does'nt make one a muslim so does having a long beard. Blame the person not his religion. No religion in the world supports killing innocent.
"Whoever kills an innocent soul - it is as if he has killed mankind entirely. And whoever saves a soul - it is as if he has saved mankind entirely."
Al Quran ch5:32
“ Whoever kills a person(Christian,Jew,e.tc) having treaty with muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise. Sahih Bukhari 6516

may resist."
(See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

Hadith and Sira
Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

almost exclusively within a violent context.
Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" ( 3:167 ) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians
5:51-52 ), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations.
Abi na back of quran I read. I studied d quran in my university days there is nothing I don't know abt Muslim

8 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ihatebuhari:
no peace for wicked Islamic religion

"I did not come to bring peace to earth but a sword" Bible Mattew10:34
"We Have sent you(Muhammad) as a mercy to whole humanity" Quran Ch21:107

"Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them and slaughter them before me" Luke:19:27
"Let there be no compulsion in religion" Quran 2:256

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

"Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them and slaughter them before me" Luke:19:27

Sahih Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Sahih Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Sahih Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:
Islamist terrorists again, now they will say they are not real Muslim. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

They always don't like where peace reigns.

THEY ARE NOT REAL MUSLIMS
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by malware: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslim terrorists don go touch the tail of sleeping lion.una think say Putin na weak president like.....

Who told yoh say na Muslim terrorists? So every act of terrorism is now perpetrated by Muslims abi? Get sense bros get sense

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by gurunlocker: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Alexandre Bissonnette launched a terrorist attak in quebec mosque two months ago. He is a christian terrorist.

A pastor was gonna bomb his church last month. Yes, he is also a terrorist christian.

The biggest single terrorist attack to ever happen on the American soil was carried out by a Christian terrorist.

Lol... can you list more please and remember to list how many innocent souls Islamist terrorists have sacrificed. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by pokipoki: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Explorers:
Two suspected terrorists are on the run after a nail bomb planted in a St Petersburg train ripped through the carriages - killing at least 10 people and injury 50 today.Several Russian media outlets have released the CCTV picture of the bearded suspect who was wearing a long, black top and a hat blamed for causing the carnage by detonating a bomb that was packed with shrapnel.The terrifying incident took place on a train that was travelling between Sennaya Ploshchad and Sadovaya metro stations. A second explosive device disguised as a fire extinguisher was foundand defused in a nearby station.Nobody has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but previous attacks on Russia have been blamed on ISIS and Chechens.A search warrant has now been issued for two people in connection with the attack - one for planting the bomb which detonated at Sennaya Ploshchad and the other for leaving an explosive device at Ploshchad Revolutsii station.A source said: 'Two people are being sought on suspicion of planning the blasts, one of whom is thought to have placed the explosive device in the metro wagon and the second person for leaving a bomb at the metro station Ploshchad Revolutsii.'Dozens have been injured, including at least three children, as it was reported the man left a briefcase on a train before moving carriages moments before the deadly blast.
Someone will now say that Islam is a religion of peace. What a pity!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:

Sahih Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."
Sahih Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Sahih Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah

All these are hadiths which shouldn't be put into consideration cos it's filled with inconsistencies.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by 2bam: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
bearded suspect_,hmmmm who are mostly the bearded ones?

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:

Mattew 10:34 "I did NOT come to bring peace to this earth but a SWORD."
Luke 19:27 "Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them hear and SLAUGTER them in front of me"
Luke 22:36 Sell your coats and buy yourself a SWORD.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ajebuter(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
ISIS finally bites more than it can chew...
Russia....Putin.....
Russia doesn't kill enemies...
They wipe off....annihilate...exterminate....obliterate...
The entire family of their enemy...wife..kids..grannies...pets... . Right before breaking every bone in the body of their target....with hammer...
Chai...may I not offend Russia...amin..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer ( salat ) and the poor tax ( zakat ) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
[Note: The verse says to fight unbelievers " wherever you find them ". Even if the context is in a time of battle (which it was not) the reading appears to sanction attacks against those "unbelievers" who are not on the battlefield. In 2016, the Islamic State referred to this verse in urging the faithful to commit terror attacks:

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
oseka101:
RUSSIA AHHAHA before tmw Isis will loss 100 fighters plus their families and extended families also distant cousins ,crush even pet... You don't f*uck with Russia..... grin
The attack is not justified at all, those who did are bringing harm to innocent civilians in Syria. I tell you that Russia isn't going to hit any ISIS but innocent Syrian civilians.

Yesterday they hit around 2 hospitals in Idlib, today there was around 640 airstrikes. I can present pix but it's too graphic. ISIS are the least suffering, fact is isis=assad and Russia are killing the Syrians!

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... can you list more please and remember to list how many innocent souls Islamist terrorists have sacrificed. Thanks

If you need more, you know what to do. Can you also list the number of innocent Muslim souls terrorist nations have sent to early grave.

Libya
Somalia
Iraq
Syria
Afganistan
Yemen

Their lives don't matter cos they are Muslims right.
Double standards at its peak
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Ramaa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putin need to pay prices for killing innocents muslim in Syria....
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Jabioro: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nail bomb!!! The blood thirsty religion carry out her best form of propagation ,evangelizing with maiming, killing and causing agony in the name one past illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer ( salat ) and the poor tax ( zakat ) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
[Note: The verse says to fight unbelievers " wherever you find them ". Even if the context is in a time of battle (which it was not) the reading appears to sanction attacks against those "unbelievers" who are not on the battlefield. In 2016, the Islamic State referred to this verse in urging the faithful to commit terror attacks:

There are loads of verses in the BIBLE that says fight the unbelievers.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
spartan50:
Putin go bomb the hell out Muslims he doesn't care.. He warned before
He has been bombing them before, so it's not a new issue. It greatly saddens me how ISIS would think of attacking civilians in order to get to Russia, very pathetic.

ISIS and Assad are problems for Syria!
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by gurunlocker: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

If you need more, you know what to do. Can you also list the number of innocent Muslim souls terrorist nations have sent to early grave.

Libya
Somalia
Iraq
Syria
Afganistan
Yemen

Their lives don't matter cos they are Muslims right.
Double standards at its peak

Lol... oh Saudi Arabia that you people look up to and bombing another Muslim country, I guess they are part of the terrorist country right?.... I really don't blame you guys, you are so archaic, divided (Sunni no like shites) and even hate..... I have a lot of Muslim friends, but why can't you just find a way to make clean your religion that has been stained?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

You are always out trying to save face. If we start asking you questions now you will run faster than bullet. Naive people like you will be mentioning hitler as a christian terrorist to balance the equation for the osamas of this world, as if he shouted halleluyah before murdering.

9 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Demmzy15(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
obafemee80:
For those of you calling on Putin to act fast..
sorry to disappoint you,Russia is not Nigeria.
They still need to investigate to see who carried out this satanic act..
It could be enemies you know..
grin grin grin Looks like you don't know Russia, they level cities to the ground without you attacking them if they mean you.

Search about what they did in Afghanistan(they were defeated), Gronzy(they were defeated), Aleppo city!

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
airmark:

You are always out trying to save face. If we start asking you questions now you will run faster than bullet. Naive people like you will be mentioning hitler as a christian terrorist to justify the osamas of this world, as if he shouted halleluyah before murdering.

Theres no face saving here. You simply don't know about foreign politics so within you everything about incidents like these is religion. Perhaps you didn't know Alexandre Bissonnette screamed Allah Akbar before killing people in the Mosque.

Yes, he wasn't charged for terrorism. I believe that happened cos his name or faith.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are " those who disbelieve " - further defined in the next verse (13) as " defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

Quran (2:216) - " Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by alBHAGDADI: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Putin knows better. He isn't a bigot like you or the west and NATO. He is smarter. Muslims have lived in Russia for decades but this just happened today.

Nonsense.

Instead of you Muslims to condemn your terrorists brothers, you prefer to keep quiet and rather talk about something else.

your brothers have struck again o.

aminusanti Empiree udatso rilwayne001 EazyMoh tintingz friendNG

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.