Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). (36340 Views)

Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount / Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / Bomb Explosions Rock Russian Metro Station, 10 Die, 30 Injure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Oches4me(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:
Islamist terrorists again, now they will say they are not real Muslim. Bunch of hypocrites!!!

They always don't like where peace reigns.
u are a fool, what of the one the west is doing, is it peacekeeping or terrorism.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

You wrote complete nonsense. When you are quite ready to write something meaningful then expect a response

Let's not forget the reward of 72 Houris (Virgins) and the 28 young pre-pubescent boys. That one na discussion for another day
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by IslamicRebel01: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Islam and evil is one and the same.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:

Let's not forget the reward of 72 Houris (Virgins) and the 28 young pre-pubescent boys. That one na discussion for another day

It's a discussion for another day simply because your head is blank copying and pasting irrrelant and non existent rubbish
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by gurunlocker: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Oches4me:
u are a fool, what of the one the west is doing, is it peacekeeping or terrorism.

You See how ollah2 is quoting me? Very sensible person, no abuse. So please swerve!
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Oches4me(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
ihatebuhari:
no peace for wicked Islamic religion
the one where Muslim were attacked in American what do u called that one, the biggest terrorist is the west.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Lightening: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
obafemee80:
For those of you calling on Putin to act fast..
sorry to disappoint you,Russia is not Nigeria.
They still need to investigate to see who carried out this satanic act..
It could be enemies you know..

Yoruba Muslim spotted.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by gurunlocker: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Yes they are loving people but they carried out terrorist attacks. What nation will you describe Isreal? Your religion needs utmost cleaning too. You should read Exodus 20:4-5

I read it, what's up with it?
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
gurunlocker:

I read it, what's up with it?

Good.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Violence begets violence, an eye for an eye makes the world go blind but Putin is not someone you fvck with though. I just hope the imams would teach the terrorists proper Islam and shun violence.
But putin is just fuccked
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by obafemee80(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lightening:

Yoruba Muslim spotted.
Atheist/wazobia christian spotted tongue
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by sapientia(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
persius555:

When you have a functioning society that knows the value of having CCTV cameras in public places.

Seriously... am just pained at the rot in our own society.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by airmark(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Theres no face saving here. You simply don't know about foreign politics so within you everything about incidents like these is religion. Perhaps you didn't know Alexandre Bissonnette screamed Allah Akbar before killing people in the Mosque.

Yes, he wasn't charged for terrorism. I believe that happened cos his name or faith.

I dont know about foreign politics cheesy What concerns foreign politics in attacks carried out and claimed responsibilty of, by isis?. At least Alexandre Bissonnette was charged for murder because he couldnt be linked with any terrorist group unlike osama and co.
Those that allegedly killed christians, arrested in northern part of nigeria were released, some were paid by a governor. I blame the west for their stvpid political correctness. This bearded man caught on cctv, should have been checked by security operatives. Anytime i meet their likes at metro stations i always move farther. They have their minds set on heavenly virgins,and ready to get there asap.

3 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
airmark:

I dont know about foreign politics cheesy What concerns foreign politics in attacks carried out and claimed responsibilty of, by isis?. At least Alexandre Bissonnette was charged for murder because he couldnt be linked with any terrorist group unlike osama and co.
Those that allegedly killed christians, arrested in northern part of nigeria were released, some were paid by a governor. I blame the west for their stvpid political correctness. This bearded man caught on cctv, should have been checked by security operatives. Anytime i meet their likes at metro stations i always move farther. They have their minds set on heavenly virgins,and ready to get there asap.

You shot yourself in your foot
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

It's a discussion for another day simply because your head is blank copying and pasting irrrelant and non existent rubbish

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Lol, you are really jobless tonight. Do you the number of verses that talks about unbelievers to be killed in the Bible be it season one or two ?
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
airmark:

Guy u wicked I swear
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Lol, you are really jobless tonight. Do you the number of verses that talks about unbelievers to be killed in the Bible be it season one or two ?

Oyah let's begin
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

You shot yourself in your foot

I dont want us to digress, thats why i didnt want to go deeper. Anytime you want us to discuss on isis and why its not american thingy i will educate you. isis is being used for religious purpose now, forget those taqqiya y'all trying to use to deceive people. Today's attack was by one saheed who is fighting for allah.

1 Like

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:

Oyah let's begin

Begin what? I'm not a religious bigot like yourself. If you need those verses, check your bible or betterstill Google it up
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Begin what? I'm not a religious bigot like yourself. If you need those verses, check your bible or betterstill Google it up
looser keep waiting for Virgins in d afterlife nonsense . Make I sleep jor

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
airmark:

I dont want us to digress, thats why i didnt want to go deeper. Anytime you want us to discuss on isis and why its not american thingy i will educate you. isis is being used for religious purpose now, forget those taqqiya y'all trying to use to deceive people. Today's attack was by one saheed who is fighting for allah.

Ok
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by ollah2: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
osazsky:
looser keep waiting for Virgins in d afterlife nonsense . Make I sleep jor

Take your L to sLeep
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by HeGeMon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
I pity Isis, and those so called Syrian rebels, d way they will be pummeled this night forth
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by mickeymimi: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Russia is hosting the next FIFA world cup....a lot of people might not want to go cos of the attack. Putin was in St Peters burg today......

Islam is a religion peace ......and millions of Muslims are against terrorism................but why are 99% of terrorist Muslims?

Russia cannot attack Muslims ...cos they have millions of Chechen Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Kingbusssy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslim terrorists don go touch the tail of sleeping lion.una think say Putin na weak president like.....

How do you know They're Muslim
I mean show me your evidence
Coz you talk say you knew how it happened sad
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Kingbusssy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslim terrorists don go touch the tail of sleeping lion.una think say Putin na weak president like.....

How do you know They're Muslim
I mean show me your evidence
Coz you talk say you knew how it happened sad
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by CocoaOla: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Putin we be laughing that is wicked laughter now
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by amanikondo: 10:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
ollah2:

Putin knows better. He isn't a bigot like you or the west and NATO. He is smarter. Muslims have lived in Russia for decades but this just happened today.

Terrorists have been bombing Russia for a long time. Pls go and read more before you disgrace yourself.
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Mouthgag: 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Frustrated gullible osu Christian

Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by EleazarE: 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
[b]
Explorers:
Two suspected terrorists are on the run after a nail bomb planted in a St Petersburg train ripped through the carriages - killing at least 10 people and injury 50 today.Several Russian media outlets have released the CCTV picture of the bearded suspect who was wearing a long, black top and a hat blamed for causing the carnage by detonating a bomb that was packed with shrapnel.The terrifying incident took place on a train that was travelling between Sennaya Ploshchad and Sadovaya metro stations. A second explosive device disguised as a fire extinguisher was foundand defused in a nearby station.Nobody has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but previous attacks on Russia have been blamed on ISIS and Chechens.A search warrant has now been issued for two people in connection with the attack - one for planting the bomb which detonated at Sennaya Ploshchad and the other for leaving an explosive device at Ploshchad Revolutsii station.A source said: 'Two people are being sought on suspicion of planning the blasts, one of whom is thought to have placed the explosive device in the metro wagon and the second person for leaving a bomb at the metro station Ploshchad Revolutsii.'Dozens have been injured, including at least three children, as it was reported the man left a briefcase on a train before moving carriages moments before the deadly blast.
[/b]And Russia is busy banning Jehovah's witnesses. Its obvious they don't know the source of their problems!

SMH
Re: Nail Bomb Detonates In Russia Metro Station, 10 Dead, Injuring 50(photos). by Guyman02: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
My only concern here is that the Russian response and revenge will be so brutal that the terrorists and all their accomplices would wish they were rather dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Biden And Trump Presidential Election Debate In US Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.