Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38553 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by kuchikau1: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
cornelin:
That was how recently passed out corper in nairaland was giving us a million reason to choose Kano instead of Abuja or Akwa Ibom just because of cheap stuffs. I can't go to NYSC in peace and come back in pieces.
am sory 4 whosoeva dat wil fall 4 his deceit. I tell corpers 'run frm north'

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi, oga u for put "graphic" na. Very scary. U mean the culprits are still the same people shouting "cannibalism"? Nawao.

Don't mind the idiots, they would sit on top their own crime to insult others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Ugosample(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Lies upon lies
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2017
silent10:

Call which spade a spade U must b very sentimental on d bolded. Remember it may concern u 2morow & pple wil twist d scenario d way dey like, jst lik dis one here.

I am a rational thinker. I draw conclusion from evidences hence I'm not moved by sentiments. Did you know you can tell a lot about what happened in a crime scene by just looking at the crime photos? If you notice clearly, only his thumb was severed. Of what significance is that you may ask. Well for one, that shows it wasn't a defensive wound. Rather the attacker(s) deliberately dismembered the thumb.
I'm no thief, but thieves and bandits do not go about deliberately cutting off pples fingers n thumbs.

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by saintandsinnerz: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2017
God knows that I can never ever live in the core North. That's where you will see bigotry and Islamist fundamentalist to the highest level. Na Mehn I'm really praising all those non northerners living there. They can endure oh. Bunch of deluded religious hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by saintandsinnerz: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
See them with their useless comment. Allah is great indeed!

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
malware:

People abstain from all of the above and they are still alive. Even Bible prohibits all the indecencies you have mentioned.
Bible prohibits drinking and partying? Forget bou bangs..
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by moriss33(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?
....ma broda ur head dey dia.... which bandit wan cut ur finger ??why him no just stab u ??

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

Bible prohibits drinking and partying? Forget bou bangs..

Yes it prohibits drinking.... Go grab your bible bros.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
malware:

Yes it prohibits drinking.... Go grab your bible bros.
Yours does. Mine doesnt prohibit drinking responsibly.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by chris31(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a tragedy but i also have to blame the coper NYSC teaches us in camp to obey the custom and tradition of the place of our primary assignment if you want to live in peace with them.....Dont risk ur life for nothing.....Those idiots have to be arrested and the consequence.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Shafiiimran99: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Someone said its fake news and pple are still throwing tantrums above...sometimes it pays to read through some comments before rushing to type loads of crap due to annoyance undecided
You know some are fool and whenever they hear anything about islam, they would start showing their hatred for muslim with their evil comments and at the same time claiming the most tolerant people in the world not knowing that the harm they are causing with comment is worst than boko haram one

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by uwajeh(m): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Lies.... Im currently in katsina.. What happened was that corpers lodge located at "sabo layi"was robbed last night by bandits... Must we bring religion and tribal sentiments on every issues in this country... Nawa o
I wonder where these bloggers who peddle lies to promote ethnic and religious hatred think they will run to when the result of their lies (ethnic and religious wars) begin to manifest.
The Government really needs to start making arrests before we are consumed by such falsehood

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
So sleeping with an 8 year old girl is ok, but sharing room with a female is not? This people are mentally deranged!

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:
So sleeping with an 8 year old girl is ok, but sharing room with a female is not? This people are mentally deranged!

Don't just make comments out of hate, read, judge, read again, then write, read what you wrote, then post.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Rexology: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
chi4ik:
it's better to b punished by Lucifer than to dine with Hausa man
Not true,
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by oteikwu16(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Am a Corp member currently serving in Katsina and I didn't hear any of such that took place...

2 Likes

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by akigbemaru: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
As shared by twitter user, Alagbada, this male corper's fingers were cut off today, because he lives in the same house with a female corper that he is not married to.

See another photo below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/male-corper-fingers-cut-off-in-kastina.html?m=1

http://punchng.com/youth-corps-member-alleges-brutality-in-katsina-graphic-photos/
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
Is it an offence for an unmarried duo to share a room?Must everybody practice sharia?

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by percyshelu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
this news is so true, i knw d lady whose thump finger was chopped off. it was some aboki kuaraye that attacked them a forthnight ago in sabon layi
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
North is only for the brave heart
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
obongtunji:
It is a big lie. Why do we like propagating lies?
Hoodlums attacked a particular house around 1am and there are four corp members sharing two rooms, two others people are staying in another room making six people in all.

When they gained access into the house they started using cutlasses and sticks on anyone at sight in the process the lady's finger was chopped off and the guy engaged them in a fight, he was also axed on the head but luckily for him he over powered one of them and collected his cutlass and the hoodlums took off.

Please know that the two people injured are mot corp members, i repeat the two people injured are not corp members.
Please the general public should debunk that fake news that extremist chopped off corp members finger. I'm in the picture of what happened. The people injured are well known to me and we were in the hospital with the two of them throughout yesterday.

This is another lie from hungry bloggers
who we go believe now

percyshelu:
this news is so true, i knw d lady whose thump finger was chopped off. it was some aboki kuaraye that attacked them a forthnight ago in sabon layi

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Don't just make comments out of hate, read, judge, read again, then write, read what you wrote, then post.

OK thank u for the advise. But is it OK to sleep with an 8 year old girl?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

OK thank u for the advise. But is it OK to sleep with an 8 year old girl?

Not okay and that's not the topic but if you want to switch to that, I can furnish you with links to several reported cases of intimacy with underage girls, some below the age of 5 from the South. Shall we?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Not okay and that's not the topic but if you want to switch to that, I can furnish you with links to several reported cases of intimacy with underage girls, some below the age of 5 from the South. Shall we?

Thank god u said it is not OK. But do u know that ur prophet Mohammed married and slept with an 8 year old girl?

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Haters spreading their toxicity all over the internet again and their gullible ilk buying it line hook and sinker. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Thank god u said it is not OK. But do u know that ur prophet Mohammed married and slept with an 8 year old girl?

Note, in Islam, even a five year old can be bethrothed but not necessarily living in the same house with the prospective husband let alone having intimacy. The Prophet never slept with an 8yr old, stop spreading lies, these are some of your numerous propaganda. The Prophet permits the marriage of a girl that has matured (attained puberty) and is an 8yr old matured? Has an 8yr old started ovulation?

Besides, the topic is quite different from where you are heading to and I know from the onset, this is the purpose of posting such fake news which has nothing to do with Islamic practices. Also, I will not entertain dragging the prophet into this issue cos it it will end up throwing insults to him as you christians are fond of doing.
My next response will contain links of such cases from the South. Somehow very busy now.

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by kelechi17(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
I'm not surprised jus as your name sounds Tafoeek symbolizes ur religion violence
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

Define the word responsibly.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by malware: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
mrdashing10:

Define the word responsibly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] / Corper To Rebuild Rashidi Yekini’s Grave (Photos) / Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.