Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (38607 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / Corper Brutalized By The Police In Katsina, His Pastor Flogged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
malware:

Define the word responsibly
Grab a dictionary.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by shegzydave(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
taofeek11:
Didn't they advise them d do and don't in that state, if not the NYSC is to take responsible for that.
you are a fool I must seriously u are a good example of animal. where are we going in this country
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by 2016easy2017: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
its long over-due for govt. to stop this rubish BBNAIJA-NYSC thing
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by koboko69: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?

Keep deceibi urself . The corpers butchered in Rivers state are from Mars
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by kingvicking(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Katsina is a peaceful state, I served there (2015 batch A)
Don't think such could happen, dey don't care about how u choose to live ur life

1 Like

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by Organs(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
fredoricko:

Let's call a spade a spade. How often do bandits dismember their victims?

Bros, stop using assumptions to believe or disbelieve a story. Bring proof. You should know this story just like most (not all) IPOB fulani herdsmen attack stories are fake. No names, boy/girl who was attacked? also, the story says hand cut off, how about the head cuts? Fake news and fake story.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by menix(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
Islam a religion of "Piss".....

Blood thirsty dogs..
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Note, in Islam, even a five year old can be bethrothed but not necessarily living in the same house with the prospective husband let alone having intimacy. The Prophet never slept with an 8yr old, stop spreading lies, these are some of your numerous propaganda. The Prophet permits the marriage of a girl that has matured (attained puberty) and is an 8yr old matured? Has an 8yr old started ovulation?

Besides, the topic is quite different from where you are heading to and I know from the onset, this is the purpose of posting such fake news which has nothing to do with Islamic practices. Also, I will not entertain dragging the prophet into this issue cos it it will end up throwing insults to him as you christians are fond of doing.
My next response will contain links of such cases from the South. Somehow very busy now.

So is this cleric not following the quoran? (mind u he is the real arab, the owner of Islam, u guys are just followers)

If u see any of those case in the Sout or Eastern part of Nigeria, it is considered a taboo, and the person in question is usually banished or punished, it is not a law.

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

So is this cleric not following the quoran? (mind u he is the real arab, the owner of Islam, u guys are just followers)

If u see any of those case in the Sout or Eastern part of Nigeria, it is considered a taboo, and the person in question is usually banished or punished, it is not a law.

Be it taboo or not, the reality is underage girls are suffering in silence in those places. Most of the girls recruited into those baby factories are infants and it is not as if the children they come forth with are even left for them, yet the business thrives and flourishes well there. The reality is that girls suffer extreme maltreatment under different guise.

Dude, stop spreading falsehood, your people grind newly born babies for rituals, go and eliminate those atrocities b4 delving into issues you know nothing about.

The millions of underage girls your folks traffic for sex even outside Nigeria are far below matured ages, yet you come here to talk about underage marriage.

Cases abound of fathers sleeping with their daughters below 10, yet we have not heard of ostracism.

Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

What is the point of showing this?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

What is the point of showing this?

Modified, check again. How old is that pregnant single mother? Now go back and read the comment accompanying the picture.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Modified, check again. How old is that pregnant single mother? Now go back and read the comment accompanying the picture.

I am not saying it is not happening, i am only saying it is not accepted by our social law, it is what the Igbo calls "Aru" meaning sacrillege. And the child born by the single mother is considered a bastard who may likely not be able to carry out some lawful activities like the others.

But for Islam the reverse is the case, it is lawful and has no lawful contempt. I have no problem with Islam, only that i am still expecting them to prove they are not a problem the world
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Easy!....ur blood too dey hot grin

That wasnt d reason he lost a finger...hungry bloggers are at it again...they encounterd some men of d underworl so unfortunately he lost a finger and some bloodly cut on his head.. undecided
see her mouth...

like she was there.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

I am not saying it is not happening, i am only saying it is not accepted by our social law, it is what the Igbo calls "Aru" meaning sacrillege. And the child born by the single mother is considered a bastard who may likely not be able to carry out some lawful activities like the others.

But for Islam the reverse is the case, it is lawful and has no lawful contempt. I have no problem with Islam, only that i am still expecting them to prove they are not a problem the world

But a report by an Igbo doctor also reveals that Aba girls start having boyfriends and regular sex at 10, have all the Aba girls been ostracised? Who are these people sleeping with them? Have you solved those issues b4 jumping into what you have no knowledge about?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/213864-aba-girls-start-sex-age-10-report.html

In this report, man raped all his female children 5, 7 and 9 in Enugu, (incest and rape of underage) yet they are the noisiest about underage marriage.

http://newsrescue.com/enugu-man-raped-his-5-7-and-9-year-old-children/#axzz4cRXsGmOx
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
see her mouth...

like she was there.
angry
U nko...were u there?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

But a report by an Igbo doctor also reveals that Aba girls start having boyfriends and regular sex at 10, have all the Aba girls been ostracised? Who are these people sleeping with them? Have you solved those issues b4 jumping into what you have no knowledge about?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/213864-aba-girls-start-sex-age-10-report.html

In this report, man raped all his children below the age of 8 in Enugu, (incest and rape of underage) yet they are the noisiest about underage marriage.

They do it in the hiding, and not all of them are from Aba, some are from the neighboring State
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

angry
U nko...were u there?
an eyewitness is giving a firsthand account of islamic terrorist attacks going on in the north and you, an 18-year-old teenager in anambra, feel you know better.

you deserve koboko.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

They do it in the hiding, and not all of them are from Aba, some are from the neighboring State

Neighbouring states like Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, I guess, lol. grin grin grin

In this report, man raped all his female children 5, 7 and 9 (incest and rape of underage) yet, the noisiest about underage marriage.

http://newsrescue.com/enugu-man-raped-his-5-7-and-9-year-old-children/#axzz4cRXsGmOx

Look at a 74yr old raping a 14 year old, they won't address these ones, but they are looking at marriage practices they know nothing about.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145000/74-year-old-man-molests-14-year-old-boy
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
an eyewitness is giving a firsthand account of islamic terrorist attacks going on in the north and you, an 18-year-old teenager in anambra, feel you know better.

you deserve koboko.
I dunno why u guys are so obsess with me being a teen?...u just cant make a complete sentence without fixing it in...i'm sorry gramdpa...go look for ur mate and leave me alone...ewu! angry
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Neighbouring states like Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, I guess, lol. grin grin grin

In this report, man raped all his female children 5, 7 and 9 (incest and rape of underage) yet, the noisiest about underage marriage.

Look at a 74yr old raping a 14 year old, they won't address these ones, but they are looking at marriage practices they know nothing about.

https://www.nairaland.com/3145000/74-year-old-man-molests-14-year-old-boy

All this are social vices and not hte same as a law. Like i said it is not a law, unlike the 8 year old marriage in Islam, that one is legal.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

All this are social vices and not hte same as a law. Like i said it is not a law, unlike the 8 year old marriage in Islam, that one is legal.

Dude, look up the meaning of "betroth".

Besides, being legal or otherwise, how are your underage girls being protected despite the law against same in the light of this number of the underage girls involved in this "social vices"?

Or, are you not heading towards living purposeful lives by the female child?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

I dunno why u guys are so obsess with me being a teen?...u just cant make a complete sentence without fixing it in...i'm sorry gramdpa...go look for ur mate and leave me alone...ewu! angry
we shall stop addressing you as a teen when you stop reasoning as one. amakiri mafu gi ebea!
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Dude, look up the meaning of "betroth".

Besides, being legal or otherwise, how are your underage girls being protected despite the law against same in the light of this number of the underage girls involved in this "social vices"?

Or, are you not heading towards living purposeful lives by the female child?

How can u betroth eight year old gal, dont she have a choice
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

How can u betroth eight year old gal, dont she have a choice

You mean the choice Aba girls and "girls from neighbouring states" are exhibiting in "hiding"? grin grin grin

Meanwhile, a sex-related crime just hit the front page, if you guys have been directing half of the energies you expend on marriage in the north to these issues, it would have helped a lot.

http://pmexpressng.com/couple-arrested-raping-wifes-friend-lagos-hotel/
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

you dey mind dem?

when that old papa yerima took a 13-year-old egyptian girl as wife, did you see anybody from north raise his voice in protest? instead, they all supported him and quoted different verses from quran that make the marriage a legal one.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You mean the choice Aba girls and "girls from neighbouring states" are exhibiting in "hiding"? grin grin grin
How do u reason? I said they are social vices just like prostitution, but urs is legal.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

How do u reason? I said they are social vices just like prostitution, but urs is legal.

You are talking about choice na? Are those Aba girls not exercising choice? At least they are not bethrothed since they have choice and they are fully exercising their right in that regard. Or what exactly do you mean by choice?

Prostitution @ 10. As in having sex with many guys at the age of 10, yet bethrothing a girl at same age (not even intimacy ) is a crime because "she has a choice".
How do you feel satisfied with this?

Meanwhile, a sex-related crime just hit the front page. Take a look. What you should ask yourself is, who are actually mostly involved in sex-related crime.
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by refiner(f): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
FTBOY:
we shall stop addressing you as a teen when you stop reasoning as one. amakiri mafu gi ebea!

Onye efulefu...learn to mind ur business...anumanu! angry
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by NwaforIgbo: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Prostitution @ 10. As in having sex with many guys at the age of 10, yet bethrothed a girl at same age is a crime because "she has a choice".

You are talking about choice na? Are those Aba girls not exercising choice? At least they are not bethrothed since they have choice and they are fully exercising their right in that regard. Or what exactly do you mean by choice?

Meanwhile, a sex-related crime just hit the front page. Take a look. What you should ask yourself is, who are actually mostly involved in sex-related crime.

Speaking of choice, the 8 year old girl getting married against her choice is not the same as a 16 year old girl going into prostitution. The 16 year old girl went into p[rostitution because she did it willingly, while the 8 year old girl was forced to marry a man unwillingly.

And concerning the sexual crimes, we know the north commits more grievious sexual crime than anyone. Like sleeping with IDPs, who does that? And like raping a gal because she refuse to mary you, what the hell?
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by FTBOY: 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
refiner:

Onye efulefu...learn to mind ur business...anumanu! angry
what is that smiley for? is that the best way to express your emotions? hit your head on the wall next time and show me pinshures.

teenager. tongue
Re: "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) by LionDeLeo: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
NwaforIgbo:

Speaking of choice, the 8 year old girl getting married against her choice is not the same as a 16 year old girl going into prostitution. The 16 year old girl went into p[rostitution because she did it willingly, while the 8 year old girl was forced to marry a man unwillingly.

And concerning the sexual crimes, we know the north commits more grievious sexual crime than anyone. Like sleeping with IDPs, who does that? And like raping a gal because she refuse to mary you, what the hell?

Who is talking about 16 yrs old? At that age, they are already playing international leagues na. The age of Aba girls involved in regular sex with several sex partners is 10 pls.

At 10, she can be engaged in regular sex with many guys but at 8 a girl cannot be bethrothed, right? And you feel satisfied with this logic, right?

Pls, read again. The age is 10.

On the sexual crimes, I can furnish you with several links to reported cases. Just today, 3 cases from the South have been reported. Shall we go into records? Let's furnish ourselves with links, not just saying it, evidence pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara NYSC Camp Not Fit For Human Living - Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq [Photos] / Corper To Rebuild Rashidi Yekini’s Grave (Photos) / Nysc Officially Released Circular For 2015 Batch B Time Table(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.