Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying (601 Views)

My Husband Has Been Lying About His Age For 8 Years / Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying by Stoicbaba(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funny, some of us actually did this... I still remember how difficult it was for me to be meeting my Bae then...had to deploy this means to express every every...lol ;DFunny, some of us actually did this... I still remember how difficult it was for me to be meeting my Bae then...had to deploy this means to express every every...lol

1 Like

Re: When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying by eezeribe(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2017
OK
Re: When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying by benuejosh: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Let's know how truthful this is. If you know you did write a letter click like, and if you didn't click share.
Re: When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying by Stoicbaba(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2017
benuejosh:
Let's know how truthful this is.
If you know you did write a letter click like, and if you didn't click share.

The "likes" and "share" Association of Nigeria.

Those who never utilise this means to express themselves where probably, not in a relationship or are chaps of this generation. (no offense intended)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children / How Come In Our House We Like Our Father More Than Our Mother / Boy Draws Picture Of Mum On Her Period After She Changes Pad In Front Of Him -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.