Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,959 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) (42405 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message To Nigerians And President Buhari / Halima Abubukar Blasts Fan Who Sends Her Joystick Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by jonnytad(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Flamzey00:

It's obvious that even d citizens here in 9ja are all confused. Zombies everywhere. A country where we can't speak 2geda in one voice.. A country where a pastor would arrest a citizen and members of d church won't take any step to sort tinz out amicably..

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Forta(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
cooltola:
Useless country when will freedom of speech apply? If Kemi can get lock up evem though she is controversial. What about us that criiticize the President?

Hi... no insults meant to you but please do you understand the difference between criticism and defamation? When you criticize someone you are just airing your own views and opinions on a related issue and not spreading lies and false rumours about someone.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by pokipoki: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
cygnus05:
Mr man stop dia..!let me just give you an example of what am saying cuz am not supporting defamation of character, I know you too dey hear all sort of nonsensical stuffs pple say about govt, especially men of god dat do say nonsense and prophecy nefarious things about our president , so if I may ask you sir, how many of those god of men govt have treated the way this woman is being dealt with now? Hypocrites everywhere..! Smh
To answer your questions, people have different threshold to pain. Some can take it while some cannot. Also, the government usually do not have any cause to treat anyone badly if they dont have evidence to proof there was a crime committed. In the context of Kemi, she made an statement of fact of an immoral relationship and she is in court to prove it.
Personally, I think it is because "Men of God " usually keep quite and try to stay out of the media , that is why Kemi focuses on them. In developed countries investigative journalist always attach photos to back up their claims, so that no one is in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by gabe: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Is defamation not a civil suit? What is she doing in prison? Lawyers help us out...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2017
pokipoki:

Most blog quote their source of information. Better Still most make reference to other blogs or newspaper who break the news. Again, depending on the nature of the news, some of the victims can ignore. A good example is Pastor Adeboye and Oyedipo.
kemi is in the custody of the court so that she can prove that the pastor has a relationship with the actress as she claimed. Once she can prove it, I believe she would be released and even compensated.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I think this will be confidence booster for victims of cyber bullying and defamation to take legal actions. The pastor don open people eyes now

Pikin wey dem no teach well for house, dem go teach am for outside.
Aunty Kemi go hear word by force
Your head correct. What did you have for breakfast?, it seems to be working perfectly well. grin

You couldn't have said it better!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Rapmoney(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2017
cooltola:
Useless country when will freedom of speech apply? If Kemi can get lock up evem though she is controversial. What about us that criiticize the President?
Shut up there! Freedom of speech doesn't permit u to slander other citizens. It is people like u that have made our society a backward place!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by chyket(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
I am personally not bothered when stories that are published are factual and evidence based,but when stories are speculative and are not well researched I get very worried because the reputation that somebody built in decades could be destroyed in a minute.Our bloggers and journalists should strive to be more thorough in researching about stories before they are published and that way,they would have done their jobs and helped the society in general to be a better one.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by eyinjuege: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
cooltola:

Your own is on the way. Just watch out. If you talk phem!, straight to kirikiri... grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by phemy36(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
cygnus05:
Mr man stop dia..!let me just give you an example of what am saying cuz am not supporting defamation of character, I know you too dey hear all sort of nonsensical stuffs pple say about govt, especially men of god dat do say nonsense and prophecy nefarious things about our president , so if I may ask you sir, how many of those god of men govt have treated the way this woman is being dealt with now? Hypocrites everywhere..! Smh
I'm so sorry to say that ur sense of reasoning is nothing to write home about, u are d ist person i wil address like this in dis platform, that some feel at home with defamation of character does not mean other will be okay by it. I can't take such cos i cherish my name. Kemi is yoruba woman, she should no better. Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by eyinjuege: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2017
gabe:
Is defamation not a civil suit? What is she doing in prison? Lawyers help us out...

Apparently in Nigeria, its a criminal suit. Someone once told me to check section373 of the criminal code, even though that also had a lot of conditions attached to to

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by ycat: 10:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Smart ass pastor is hiding behind Iyabo Ojo to cover his track and shameless face. He forgot Iyabo has no jurisdiction in portharcourt. Even the story is a joke. Did Freeze go to see her where she is or he spoke to her on the phone where she could've been coerced to say anything, that's even if that was her voice and if she said anything. Kemi has already made serious allegations she didn't want out there until she is ready to file her lawsuits. I believe she didn't make this statement and if there's any lawsuit, then the pastor filled it on behalf of Iyabo. I just don't know where in the world a defamation case puts anyone in prison before court. All my life, I've always known it to be in this order for civil cases. CHARGES, HEARING/TRIAL, VERDICT/CONVICTION, JUDGEMENT, SENTENCING and then ARREST. Kemi's human, civil and constitutional rights have all.be violated, the pastor must pay. Shame on you Nigerians that portray nigeria as a complete lawless country to foreigners reading about this case on nairaland. I want you to know that the port harcourt show will end and the case will start in real world, real time, big time.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2017
When karma knocks at your door, you don't even need to open the door for her..... She Will enter through the wall.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
Your head correct. What did you have for breakfast?, it seems to be working perfectly well. grin

You couldn't have said it better!.
hahaha akpu and draw cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by alberson(f): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
ycat:
Smart ass pastor is hiding behind Iyabo Ojo to cover his track and shameless face. He forgot Iyabo has no jurisdiction in portharcourt. Even the story is a joke. Did Freeze go to see her where she is or he spoke to her on the phone where she could've been coerced to say anything, that's even if that was her voice and if she said anything. Kemi has already made serious allegations she didn't want out there until she is ready to file her lawsuits. I believe she didn't make this statement and if there's any lawsuit, then the pastor filled it on behalf of Iyabo. I just don't know where in the world a defamation case puts anyone in prison before court. All my life, I've always known it to be in this order for civil cases. CHARGES, HEARING/TRIAL, CONVICTION, JUDGEMENT/SENTENCING and then ARREST. Kemi's human, civil and constitutional rights have all.be violated, the pastor must pay. Shame on you Nigerians that portray nigeria as a complete lawless country to foreigners reading about this case on nairaland. I want you to know that the port harcourt show will end and the case will open in real world big time.

I never knew you're this senseless...

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by cygnus05(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=phemy36 post=55248723]
I'm so sorry to say that ur sense of reasoning is nothing to write home about, u are d ist person i wil address like this in dis platform, that some feel at home with defamation of character does not mean other will be okay by it. I can't take such cos i cherish my name. Kemi is yoruba woman, she should no better. Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka [/quote

you must be stoopiid for saying dis bro, between govt and pastors, who should be more tolerant and be an ardent promoter of peace in our society..! Smh cuz you lack understanding kid!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hahaha akpu and draw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, no wonder. grin
I love that adage you used. Have a nice day!. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by ycat: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2017
When you walk on your head you would want everybody to be backward like you, goat.
alberson:

I never knew you're this senseless...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by royalexcel2: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2017
noetic5:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-R08NIBldRmo/WOM_t374AhI/AAAAAAAADCI/m4BzDRipFlUTgCuA4NEv76lVCCw9_bNqgCLcB/s1600/images-Kemi_Olunloyo_967475916.jpg[/img]

trending new photos of Kemi in prison, resurfaces. SEE PHOTOS

she's now too skinny. don't they feed them?
MY FRIEND STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF, YOU ARE A CHEAP BLOGGER.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by TinaAnita(f): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Off course she will use Kemi to shine. Who started the issue? The answer is kemi wrote an article without proof to back it. If kemi can really prove that She had an affair with the pastor, then the case is settled.
That is why investigative journalist in developed countries attach photos to back up their claims in sex scandals.

What if Kemi is right after all? They should allow her defend herself in the court of law without being locked up in prison. Whatever happens to giving someone the benefit of the doubt?If not for Stephanie Otobo's controversial lawyer, Festus Keyamo, prophet Suleman would have used his money and fame to send Stephanie straight to jail unjustly without letting her defend herself.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2017
imagine if all the persons she's been defaming start suing her everytime she ought to get bail, e go sweet die

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=cygnus05 post=55249287][/quote]
i guess u are cool with the christian body being ridiculed and mocked all in the name of being tolerant. if you were to try that with members of the other religion dont you think you will be stoned to death on the spot?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by phemy36(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=cygnus05 post=55249287][/quote] I see, i can understand how u reason. Best of luck
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by jamace(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2017
Mbkite:

Defamation of this form is a cyber crime. Hence, criminal
Who pronounced it defamation and criminal? The court or who?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2017
If true then it'll be a big disappointment for me as I actually like the actress. I'll never watch any movie that she's in again and will encourage others not to.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by pxalmydee(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2017
emenas1:
freeze will u keep quit
it is quite and not quit #FreetheSheeple pastor worshipper detected
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by pokipoki: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
TinaAnita:

What if Kemi is right after all? They should allow her defend herself in the court of law without being locked up in prison. Whatever happens to giving someone the benefit of the doubt?If not for Stephanie Otobo's concontroversial lawyer, Festus Keyamo, prophet Suleman would have used his money and fame to send Stephanie straight to jail unjustly without letting her defend herself.
Kemi has not been jailed. Her bail hearing is 10th of April 2017. Hoepfully she will make bail. But she still has to provide evidence to confirm her position on the write up and also to defend herself. There is no such thing as benefit of doubt if you damage a man's character/ name
Dont be in a rush to comment, Stephanie case is in court now. All the facts would be revealed, so let's wait for the outcome.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by mexxmoney: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mr freeze, your own dey load
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by TinaAnita(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
pokipoki:

Kemi has not been jailed. Her bail hearing is 10th of April 2017. Hoepfully she will make bail. But she still has to provide evidence to confirm her position on the write up and also to defend herself. Dont be in a rush to comment, Stephanie case is in court now. All the facts would be revealed, so let's wait for the outcome.

Kemi should be released unconditionally since she has not been found guilty of defamation of character. She has not been jailed and yet she wears a uniform meant for prisoners? Guy who is fooling who? Do you think everyone in Nigeria is stupid? Where are all these human rights activists? This is not all about Kemi but about the infringement of someone's freedom of speech
Re: Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) by gabe: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
eyinjuege:

Apparently in Nigeria, its a criminal suit. Someone once told me to check section373 of the criminal code, even though that also had a lot of conditions attached to to
thanks dear. It's definitely a carryover from d autocratic mindset of our military past. It smells like some of the laws used to lockup Gani Fawehinmi n co. Our lawmakers convieniently left it like that to punish dissent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House / Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.