Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,678 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her (5092 Views)

Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
grinthanks to smartphones, theres always a camera on standby and selfies are just a single click away

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
grinthanks to smartphones, theres always a camera on standby and selfies are just a single click away
Beauty without brains to compliment. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
Beauty without brains to compliment. grin cheesy
grinseriously i can't just stop laughing, wtf
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2017
Ibo ladies will never stop disgracing us... Chai angry

7 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by giftedheart1(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
maybe the dead was her ex that made her commit over 200 abortions.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
how do you know she's igbo, must you bring tribe into everything

10 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
how do you know she's igbo, must you bring tribe into everything
my sister.. I'm certain she's Ibo.. See her forehead nah

6 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
grinAre you trying to say that her kind of forehead is peculiar to the igbos

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
grinseriously i can't just stop laughing, wtf
When we hear that a dead man/woman rose and slapped someone, we don't usually get the reasons and how such is possible. These ones deserve such from whoever was about to be laid to rest.

Imagine them smiling and taking selfies where people are grieving. Plus the misuse of boo and bae. Well, that's all they know. grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:

SorftWerk:

They are coming for you

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
grinAre you trying to say that her kind of forehead is peculiar to the igbos
yes ma..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
When we hear that a dead man/woman rose and slapped someone, we don't usually get the reasons and how such is possible. These ones deserve such from whoever was about to be laid to rest.

Imagine them smiling and taking selfies where people are grieving. Plus the misuse of boo and bae. Well, that's all they know. grin
benita switch!
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
benita switch!
Switch to?.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
yes ma..
hope you know that the igbo nation are coming for you for that comment, please brace yourself
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:

lol, bringing out a smartphone for selfie in a place like this is a very dumb move, i don't think she's ok

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Misypee(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Lol this is a very dumb thing to do, theres no way this lady is igbo, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Mizk:
hope you know that the igbo nation are coming for you for that comment, please brace yourself
they coming for u and I cos u laughed tongue
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
Switch to?.
kimbra...i prefer that name, what inspired it though?
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by TrapQueen717: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Stale
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by adorablepepple(f): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2017
We will all die one day
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
kim.bra...i prefer that name, what inspired it though?
I want that one to rest for a while. Kimb.ra is a musician I like, just named it after her.
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Mizk(f): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
they coming for u and I cos u laughed tongue
grinI'm laughing at your comment about the forehead ish
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Benita27:
I want that one to rest for a while. Kimb.ra is a musician I like, just named it after her.
the name sounds cool seriously...
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by ebukahandsome(m): 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
One word for her?
.uhmmmm...thunder fire you bitch!!!!!
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Airtimex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
This picture is as old as sorftwerk lipsrsealed

Op...we need something current please...
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:
This picture is as old as sorftwerk lipsrsealed

Op...we need something current please...
beo Wetin nah...

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by snika: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Smh
SorftWerk:
Afonja slave. Even your spiritual director who is greater than Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu and Oduduwa is disappointed with you.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
grow small sense
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Airtimex(m): 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
beo Wetin nah...

Na brotherly love cheesy
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
L0velyn:
grow small sense
op said your type are coming... Not surprised!
Re: See What This Lady Did At A funeral, One Word For Her by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Airtimex:

Na brotherly love cheesy
i no want am...

U think say I don't old bah... The day I'll unveil my pic eeh, you go see the golden guy behind that moniker...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me / List Of Affordable Private Hostels Around Unilag / Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.