Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me (5094 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hello NLS...

I'm here to seek solutions to this complicated issue I find very disturbing.

me and my girlfriend have been together for two(2) good years strongly without any cause for departure for once. we love each other to the extreme that both families are in support of our relationship.
Been the 2nd daughter of her parents, her elder sister is 32 while she's 26. her sister was also in full support of our relationship,

To cut the long story short, ion wanna bore you guys.
I discovered some funny characters in her at any slight appearance of me around.
she likes following her sis(mygf) to my house at first I was comfortable but it got so frequent that I had to tell my gf to stop bringing her all the time as I wasn't pleased with it. she stopped eventually ion know how she(mygf) told her but she stopped.

There was a time my gf was down with typhoid very chronic one,I had to visit her in the hospital and after discharging her, I kept on visiting her at home...( this was when I discovered my gf's sis intentions towards me) whenever I visit, she will entertain me due to the weakness in my gf's body. and sometimes my gf will just leave us in the living room to her room and I noticed she was always laughing at any dry joke, trying to play with my hair, holding my hands while talking, but no sexual closeness tho. (trust me guys my mind was free as i never thought she could be seducing me) this go on and on for 2weeks and one day, she was talking to me while my gf was in the rest room...she held my hands and looked at my face and told me "I wish you are mine" I laughed and was like "sis Becky stop whining me jare" then she said she wasn't that she really mean it, I was like your boo nkor? that was when she told me " praise it might sound funny and unbelievable Ice got feelings for you and I envy my sister for having you. The look on her face says it that she was damn serious!!!! I became frightened and my heart was beating fast cos I know this is trouble knocking on my door. I've heard stories of how friends kill each other because of a man but I've never experienced it, mine are not friends but blood sisters.

Now my gf does not know anything about this, cos I didn't tell her. Her sis is disturbing my life for a relationship BTW us, she doesn't even regard her guy anymore Am scared of what it might cause in their family if I should open up to my gf. we are still much in love with each other ( mygf) I wanted to post her pics(gf's sis) but I thought it could result to my gf ending the relationship as I love her so much not to loose her.

pls I need solutions here please ppl it's not a fake story its real. thanks!!
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm not a good counselor though, but lemme try today.

kiss

If she wants fvck, give it to her
if she wants relationship, then sit her azz down and talk sense into her.

#YOLO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Larryfest(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is very tricky cos it's going to cause problems within the family if you open up to your gf but i guess the only thing left is for you to have a strong word with the elder sis and stand your ground firmly or else na trouble u dey use play so...

2 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Beosten(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
You can only go spiritual on this case. No any other thing will work.

Cancel her affection for you in the realm of the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sorry bro trouble has already entered, besides the elder sister doesn't like you she just like what you guys have, and wishes to have the same sadly in your case the same guy rather than a guy like you, my advice stamp your feet down and stop visiting, I would have said tell the sister but mehn that will drive a discord between them, I wouldn't want to have a problem like yours. take care keep resisting bro

5 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
This is very tricky cos it's going to cause problems within the family if you open up to your gf but i guess the only thing left is for you to have a strong word with the elder sis and stand your ground firmly or else na trouble u dey use play so...
thanks bro
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
pcguru1:
Sorry bro trouble has already entered, besides the elder sister doesn't like you she just like what you guys have, and wishes to have the same sadly in your case the same guy rather than a guy like you, my advice stamp your feet down and stop visiting, I would have said tell the sister but mehn that will drive a discord between them, I wouldn't want to have a problem like yours. take care keep resisting bro
thanks
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by makydebbie(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2017

Op don't tell your gf about it unless you've concrete proof on it. Maybe it's a chat or something. Just warn her seriously and threaten her if need be. Then minimize your visit anytime you know her eldest sis is around.

Btw, this look's like typical nollywood where her sis will try to seduce you and you'll be caught then she plays the victim card. Until one day karma visits her and she apologies and you and your gf makeup. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Anijay1212(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is a clear case of standing between the devil and the deep blue sea. Tell your girl friend's sis in a no nonsence way to stay away from you if she truely means well for you. And pls "hold ur ear as i say this" dont you ever for whatever reason(s) allow yourself to be found in a lonely or compromising situation with her to avoid stories that touch. Finally my prayers is with you. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op this not a big problem as u envisaged.If she tries it next time,be a man Nd warn her seriously to stop that Nd if she did not , tell her sis. If u try to protect her from having issues with ur girlfriend by telling her, Nd she finds out on her own,u will eventually lose ur girl. So stand firm Nd warn her not talking to her,when I mean warning,I mean stern one.Goodluck
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by belloabd1914(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
it is not advisable to do anytin with her, having an affair with her will ruin ur relationship.... in btw who knws how to do d python dance ; undecided
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na wa
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by eezeribe(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
OK
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
Let's see how much this land costs
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by mofeoluwadassah: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
honestly,i dont know what to say....i will just be here to read comments that has sense in it
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by muller101(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op why bother yourself. Date both of them . This is just a matter of buy one and get one free. U can even arrange for three.some grin
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by ikp120(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
My brother, have thou forgotten Isaac?

Oya ask her to off her pant jare! grin grin grin
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bro na free toto u wan loose so..

Honestly,I will advise you not to intimate your gf about this cos you might become the victim later.Like someone posted above,u have to stand up to her and make your intention known,your NO is ur NO...BE A MAN.

Also Make Sure you have a proof,maybe a chat or audio record incase she decides to give you a smackdown.Peace.

1 Like

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op this not a big problem as u envisaged.If she tries it next time,be a man Nd warn her seriously to stop that Nd if she did not , tell her sis. If u try to protect her from having issues with ur girlfriend by telling her, Nd she finds out on her own,u will eventually lose ur girl. So stand firm Nd warn her not talking to her,when I mean warning,I mean stern one.Goodluck
thanks
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:

Op don't tell your gf about it unless you've concrete proof on it. Maybe it's a chat or something. Just warn her seriously and threaten her if need be. Then minimize your visit anytime you know her eldest sis is around.

Btw, this look's like typical nollywood where her sis will try to seduce you and you'll be caught then she plays the victim card. Until one day karma visits her and she apologies and you and your gf makeup. tongue
thank u
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
noted sir thanks
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by LanreGH(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op believe me, you are in trouble. Two sisters?
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by iambakay(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
izzit that she is having banging issues with her current boyfriend ,op I suggest you help because konji na bastard ..!! but seriously just call her sit her down make a voice recording of you guys conversation an tell her when else she brings that love or relationship up again that you will report to your girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by martolux(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2017

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by olaleks007(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
It's probably a test. Don't fall for it

1 Like

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Apina(m): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just Tell her she's like your elder sister and u can't imagine urself bunking ur own sistet then watch how fast the feelings will die, cos women hate to be friendzoned grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by oluwagaloba(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2017
please don't give anything because if try to have any affairs with her she won't stop at all she will always demand for it.all what you could do just pray that God should seperate you and her, that is what you could do to be freeplease don't give anything because if try to have any affairs with her she won't stop at all she will always demand for it.all what you could do just pray that God should seperate you and her, that is what you could do to be freeplease don't give anything because if try to have any affairs with her she won't stop at all she will always demand for it.all what you could do just pray that God should seperate you and her, that is what you could do to be free
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by babyfaceafrica: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2017
So what's the problem?
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Next2Bezee(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Op i don't understand. If you love your GF, then tell her Sister in no uncertain terms that you love your GF and have absolutely no plans to go out with her.

I suggest you hide a voice recorder nearby to record the conversation, so that if the elder sister gets angry and tries to frame you then you have proof.

I also suggest you discuss this with your gf. I bet you would want your gf to tell you things like this if the reverse was the case.

If however you have already decided to pour akamu inside the elder sister's ponyor then you don't need us o
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2017
It is not difficult. Keep your cool. If she tries sweet talking you again. Don't be angry, look her in the eyes and gently ask her how she will feel if roles are reversed and her sister is asking out her boyfriend she loves.
She will adjust immediately.

Meanwhile record everything.
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by ITbomb(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Devil and mammy water don finish joint meeting on top your head

Tell her that you would never want to hurt her or her sister feeling

Then stay very far away from her

Start to record her erotic conversations. There's a very fine line between love and hate, if she feels she is not getting her way, she might want to destroy what you have..
So have some evidence and leverage and brace yourself
Re: Help Am 28, My Gf's Senior Sister Of 32 Is Deeply In Love With Me by Blackfire(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Op u are in big trouble...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady / Holy ghost batism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.