Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

A Confused Teen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confused Teen (833 Views)

5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Teen by BheeCee: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pardon me if this isn't the right section.

I'm Tade. A physically endowed young girl aged 17. I'm a kind of girl that is so much attracted to older guys(between 27-35). I do not find guys within my age range attractive, not even 19 or 20.

I look really older than my age. I mean seeing me, you'd think I'm one 25 yrs old aunty. Some people of my age refer to me as aunty, even the older ones. Now, I feel my stature is getting into my head as I can't relate with teens.

Recently, a guy who I guess to be 18/19 (he looks quite mature) tried being friends with me but I snubbed him(we actually attend the same JAMB tutorial). The more I push him away, the more he tries to come closer.

I'm thinking of stepping down cos I always feel I'm higher than him in all standards, so he's not in my clique. I don't know where to start from.

1 Like

Re: A Confused Teen by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
What are you calling lala for now? undecided
Re: A Confused Teen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
No go carry belle sha
Re: A Confused Teen by BheeCee: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oyind18:
No go carry belle sha

That's all u could say??SMHFU
Re: A Confused Teen by ikp120(m): 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
My advice ain't cheap. 50k per day; that's my price. cool cool cool cool
Re: A Confused Teen by BheeCee: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
ikp120:
My advice ain't cheap. 50k per day; that's my price. cool cool cool cool

Get serious na grin
Re: A Confused Teen by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
BheeCee:

That's all u could say??SMHFU
See you spitting, you know what that means as you deal with matured akamu.

You go soon SYBFYC( Shake your boobs for your child) as body dey sweet u
Re: A Confused Teen by SeyiKings: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
I tried my possible best to understand your post but I was unable to. Pls, if you can just paraphrase your question, I'll be glad.
Re: A Confused Teen by BiafranBushBoy: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think you should charge your clients higher.

Create a brand instead of giving it to small boys for free!!

Don't be confused, they all wana fvck you. So better be collecting cash from them all
Re: A Confused Teen by BheeCee: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
SeyiKings:
I tried my possible best to understand your post but I was unable to. Pls, if you can just paraphrase your question, I'll be glad.

It would have made more sense to you if I didn't put my age
Re: A Confused Teen by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
@BheeCee
So let me get this straight, you are normally attracted to older men, and now a younger guy got you interested, but because of his age (only one yr older than you),

I guess you should 1st come down from you pedestal and come back to reality... This guy could be exactly like you (aka young but mature), but sadly, unless you give him a chance to show you who he truly is, you wanna shut him down. No bueno!
Re: A Confused Teen by BheeCee: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@BheeCee
So let me get this straight, you are normally attracted to older men, and now a younger guy got you interested, but because of his age (only one yr older than you),

I guess you should 1st come down from you pedestal and come back to reality... This guy could be exactly like you (aka young but mature), but sadly, unless you give him a chance to show you who he truly is, you wanna shut him down. No bueno!

Thanks
Re: A Confused Teen by TosinDru: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Somebody that's supposed to be asking if she has a snowball's chance of passing JAMB. Oga o
Re: A Confused Teen by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok from you post, you like two brothers and one is 40 and the other 16. So because you had sex with them and you mistakenly now look younger than the older one you now want to break their hearts, correct? My sister you need God in your life
Re: A Confused Teen by SeyiKings: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
BheeCee:

It would have made more sense to you if I didn't put my age
Are you kidding me?
Re: A Confused Teen by firstking01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Berra goan and queue for jamb office so you could obtain your form on timeundecided

(1) (Reply)

Engagement Ring- The Restrainer Of Freedom / Full Details! Nigerian Singer, Dammy Krane Face 15years Jail Term (see Photo) / OMG: Emma Nyra Flaunts B*obs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.