Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (25778 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Obasanjo Visits President Ramaphosa Of South Africa. / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by aksule(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder where our youths learn the habit of disrespect to our elders in spite of our various religious backgrounds. The irony of it all is that these youths are commenting on an issue that they know next to nothing about its happenings. The beginning and the end. I would not be surprised if the children of boko haram will wake up one day and start hipping insults, twisting history and accusing leaders of yesteryears on happenings far beyond their understanding. A sword has two edges. Anyway this is democracy where one is free to say what comes to mind. However insulting or abusing an elder in any society is not a good practice from our youths.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by llionaire(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
when this man go fat?

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by blaqoracle: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry1:
those that spoilt the country.
THOSE THAT DEFEATED YOUR HERO-COWARD (OJUKWU)
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Aburi001: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
sorry1:
those that spoilt the country.
The Old Fowl still dey lay eggs grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Aburi001: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Keneking:
On what account?
GTBank grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by femolii: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Yakubu great man
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
u sabi! GEJ said corruption is more than stealing, any act of favouritism is part of corruption. Yakubu Gowon was made head of state over his senior in the military just because he is a Northerner! Northernization agenda has been part of the northerners mentality since the days of Ahmadu Bello!
Nonsense
Hun hun small, small now. You con dey twist statement, your hero said and i quote' STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION WHAT YOU PEOPLE CALL CORRUPTION IS COMMON STEALING'. How can i forget that beautiful remark
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
OlaMiki:
Some funny many people that abuse or insult Buhari's personality here have nonentity , poor ,stag illiterate and poverty eaten father in their villages oooo. they will manage buy N1,000 worth of data, begin insult someone that can feed their father, mother and them join for here
did you just say illiterate, it is stark not stag and also stricken not eaten. No be niger delta money
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by KardinalZik(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
seunlayi:
I loved the spirit in this man called Gowon

Really?
Which of his spirit do you love?
That of inventing nepotism?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by KardinalZik(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
chimaobinelson:
Gowon to Awolowo: "Immediately after
the war is over, you will be the head of
Federal Government of Nigeria as elected
president." Awolowo was fooled.
Abacha to Abiola: "I will restore your
mandate after I take over from
Shonekan."Abiola was fooled.
Buhari to Tinubu: "We will return Nigeria
to True Federalism under a Hausa/Fulani
APC presidential candidate." Tinubu was
fooled.
Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu were betrayed in
their very eyes. Have you also heard APC
caucus have said the name, "APC leader"
given to Tinubu is just a nickname?
Now you know.
Northern oligarchs fooling the Southern
leaders since 1641.
Now the question: Who will be the next
fool?

The prospective fool is definitely getting ready for exhibition
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Forta(m): 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
but u forgot to tell us how he ascend the throne due to Northernization ryt?

I am sorry brethren .... here again you go showing your ignorance .... was it his doing or appointing himself? First he is not a Muslim and a pawn in the nigerian political sphere. He is from the north central and was used to douse tension in the polity as it's been done from Time immemorial all over the world. A fine soldier through and through and a man of integrity . Pls stop allowing bias and hearsay cloud ur judgement . Recourse to Google or someone close to history back then . Shior
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by mekuxiani(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
nna na wa oo see how Gowon looks see how buhari come de
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by mekuxiani(m): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
what nonsense are you saying Ojukwu was never a coward i dont think you have 0.0001% of the bravery Ojukwu had
blaqoracle:

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by Izumarock70(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
blaqoracle:
may God have mercy on you
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by millionaireman: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Gowon, has he gone to seek another permission from Buhari this time to start a new prayer group for Nigeria?

Gowon fought for one Nigeria, and in the process, more than 2 million people were killed.

Latter, One Nigeria was not working, Gowon had to seek permission from HoS Sani Abacha to start a prayer group for Nigeria to work.

One Nigeria is still not working, of course.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by fuckyoumhen: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
Forta:

I am sorry brethren .... here again you go showing your ignorance .... was it his doing or appointing himself? First he is not a Muslim and a pawn in the nigerian political sphere. He is from the north central and was used to douse tension in the polity as it's been done from Time immemorial all over the world. A fine soldier through and through and a man of integrity . Pls stop allowing bias and hearsay cloud ur judgement . Recourse to Google or someone close to history back then . Shior

1. I never talked about the religion but region.
2. North is North
3. The words in colour RED is a big lie.
Next lie?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by orisa37: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gowon should tell Buhari to stop invading Plateau State with Fulani Herdsmen and their Cattle.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock by blaqoracle: 6:55am On May 11, 2017
mekuxiani:
what nonsense are you saying Ojukwu was never a coward i dont think you have 0.0001% of the bravery Ojukwu had
ojukwu remains the biggest coward of modern history. ojukwu war prodigal and a reckless son, who squandered his father's hard fought wealth. 2. ojukwu was a coward because he fled the battle field to ivory coast. 3 ojukwu was a sell out because he collected a thirty year gratuity from obasanjo in the year 2000, and left the so-called miserable biafran soldier to either live in abject poverty or miserable death. the attempt to beatify ojukwu is nothing more than attempt to advertise a rotten fish.

Bola Tinubu Commissioning Kudirat Abiola Way In June 2001 (Videos) / Habib Jega Dies In Auto Crash / 7 Soldiers Killed, 5 Injured As Boko Haram Terrorists Ambush Nigerian Troops