Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar (31803 Views)

The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar / Falana: Buhari’s Greatest Tribute To Kyari Should Be Fixing Public Hospitals / Lawmakers Commend Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar Over N3bn Remittance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by obafemee80(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by maxiuc(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
According to gordons

If you see buhari tell him he is a motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by Chiomenwa(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
What do you expect from no certificate man to do?
How well does​ he understands jamb?
Have he ever seated for jamb exam before?
Does he understand the position before awarding it to his class mates?

If you ask me na who I go ask!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by Lifestone(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Prof Oloyede was a former VC of the University of Ilorin, better by far, and he proved himself. He introduced several reforms including reinforced Computer Based Test, which many University are copying now.
He is generally known to be disruptive and will always want to change the status quo. I think we should give him a chance, he will sort this out.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by godonzoki(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
No wonder jamb office in calabar is like apc campaign ground in kano. Gosh.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by Halo22: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
The prof has nothing to present. I watch him in a half hour programme on NTA this morning. The man was talking thrash.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by jerryBoss1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
I said it from day 1 that person wey study Arabic no fit seat on their chair but critics no allow me talk ...Him no run common mth for 100level na zombie study him do

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by doctokwus: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Show me one appointee of his that hasn't defied logic,antecedents and common sense.
The most competent,with the most integrity,Magu,PMB indirectly thru a cabal is doing all within his mischievous powers not to see confirmed.
The other competent person,the environment minister, Mrs Amina,by fortuitous circumstances has left for the U. N.
So this new JAMB boss is in keeping with the incompetence of MAJORITY of his appointees.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by seunlayi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Till this afternoon, Jamb is still not sure of itself. i just heard that those already in school can't apply after most of them already applied

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by luvinhubby(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
helsinkiman:

You need a brain check.

It‘s more applicable to you.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by abumeinben(m): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
I miss:

Announcer:

Professor Bello A. Salim,
Chief Executive, Registrar.

Best ever.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by madapcmod: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
The greatest mistake Hausa and yoloba collabo made was giving Nigeria the dullardpo in aso rock.

A goat cannot give birth to a dog. Dullardf appoints fellow dullardd

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by hedonistic: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Somebody will go to school to study Islamic wetin-call, and later come out to form 'intellectual' for us.... Using his professor of extremist religious WTF as basis to compete for secular positions. Nigeria tire person.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by ganye1: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
There's actually nothing wrong with the appointment, the only thing they could have work on is having more accredited centres or making people register on their own.

They major issue with this new policy is to make fund available directly to the TSA. If they can make more CBT centres or allow cafes to register, but still make bank to vend pin, it would be easier.
Why should there be accredited centers? Why not allow anyone who wants to register and have necessary equipments for registration just register? WAEC's online registration does not require accredited centers; if you have access to Internet and the necessary equipment like, especially finger print scanners you can register.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by emi14: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
DrDeji20:
Islamic Nigeria loading

Islamic Arewa and part of oduduwa

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by calculator123(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
helsinkiman:

You need a brain check.
You need it more.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by gurunlocker: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
ganye1:

Why should there be accredited centers? Why not allow anyone who wants to register and have necessary equipments for registration just register? WAEC's online registration does not require accredited centers; if you have access to Internet and the necessary equipment like, especially finger print scanners you can register.

You will see that I mentioned that if you read my post properly.
Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by samuel900(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shut ur mouth....talk about the huge amount he embezzled. after his tenure he will be having more than 10 CBT Centers like his predecesor DIBU OJERINDE

vickylincon:
former unilorin vc, the guy turned around the school for good. one of his achievement was elimination of cultist. so I believed if given enough time...he should do well

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by DocHMD: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
yoruba muslim 'propesur'. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by vievasforever(f): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
In 21st century Jamb is the one accrediting centers for online registration. Shame on that prof. What is the big deal in online registration that students can't freely buy scratch cards and register themselves. This government is only bent on retrogression. Nigeria has a population of about 180 million with equally scarce resources. So you can't even run and manage such a closed system effectively

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by obailala(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
The Op of this thread must be a child...

Whilst the man may be incompetent on the job, ascribing his incompetence to his field of study, and then going ahead to suggest that a right candidate for the position should be someone who studied Maths, this opinion is rather naive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
The d.umb nomad keeps breaking own records of failures!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by vickylincon(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
samuel900:
Shut ur mouth....talk about the huge amount he embezzled. after his tenure he will be having more than 10 CBT Centers like his predecesor DIBU OJERINDE

I didn't think I insult you with my comment or take side with Oloyede for you to use that kind of language. I only said what I know, even though I also have my reservations concerning him cos I schooled in unilorin. but I know with time, he should perform well
Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by lanrecisse30(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
This man govern university of Ilorin as best ever VC unilorin has ever had. During his tenure unilorin emerged as the best university in Nigeria. What recommendation do you have to give to Jega. The man is a Professor lets expect the best of him
Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by creserve: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
NonFarmPayrol:
undecided

the dollard appoint goats into sensitive jobs

same as saying

the sky is blue

tell us something else
Will advise you to mind your language pls, the fact that you're faceless on the web does not mean that you should not have decorum! This people you're calling dullard and goats are people that your folks will surely reprimand you for if they're privy to the nonsense you're writing here.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by speezyWears: 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
As expected, Nigerians are too quick to join the band wagon. The OP sold a misleading story about an astute academician and every one of you bought it.
While I admit that the registration process of JAMB this year was an epic failure, this does not in anyway entirely describe the leadership quality of the Man in charge.
Let me quickly state here that the Professor was once the VC of Unilorin and in his time, University of Ilorin was ranked No 1 in Nigeria and 23rd in Africa. The same professor was appointed the Chairman of Africa's VC's Forum during his tenure.
He introduced the first computer based examination in universities.
The tremendous development that the institution witnessed during his time goes without saying.

With that kind of resume, I dont think the decision to appoint him as the registrar of Jamb was uniformed.

I however believe that subsequently, once they get their acts together, alot of improvement will be witnessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by opribo(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
oh yes, see him and he is back.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by brodachu: 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jilo83:
Don't mind him. Removing 1st and only Prof. in test and measurement and put prof in islamic studies to head an exam body.
Great mistake!

What are the achievements of Dibu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
godonzoki:
No wonder jamb office in calabar is like apc campaign ground in kano. Gosh.
guy seriously them plenty like that for jamb office at cally?
Cos apc campaign ground in kano na die cos them fit pass millions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by NonFarmPayrol: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
creserve:

Will advise you to mind your language pls, the fact that you're faceless on the web does not mean that you should not have decorum! This people you're calling dullard and goats are people that your folks will surely reprimand you for if they're privy to the nonsense you're writing here.

shut da fk up

if you can stand a faceless forum

jump into buharis cattle farm and turn to a herdsman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Greatest Mistake Is The Appointment Of Ishaq Oloyede As JAMB Registrar by amkingfadh(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Anikulhapo:
Appointing Ishaq Oloyede, a professor of ISLAMIC STUDIES as Registrar of JAMB has been his greatest undoing so far. Oloyede is completely clueless and looks lost in his new position.

How will you appoint a man who studied Islamic studies to head JAMB? JAMB registration process is now a mess, imagine a whole town having just one registration center, aspirants made to undergo hardships just to register for JAMB all because a man who studied Islamic studies was chosen to head JAMB which is reserved for people who studied Maths and Testing (which Dibu Ojerinde studied)

His time as the VC of Unilorin is the best thing that ever happened to Unilorin. Am sure you know is track records but you just want to emphasize the fact that he studied ISLAMIC STUDIES. We need to be patient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Why Shell, Chevron, Other Oil Majors Are Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.