Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? (1696 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike / What Business Can I Start At The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have a bike and 20k cash. What business can I start with these? Note that chance of getting a job is very slim, or nonexistent.

Lalasticlala, help move to permanent site.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by kencoinz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
What skills do you have? Work on that and for the 20k what do your community lack get those and sell.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
kencoinz:
What skills do you have? Work on that and for the 20k what do your community lack get those and sell.

I'm only good, let me say very good, in teaching, but these schools offer nonsense as a salary.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by alakara(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
start a thrift collection business, thank me later.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
alakara:

How will they have confidence in a stranger? Is there a way of building customers?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by kencoinz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Snow84:

I'm only good, let me say very good, in teaching, but these schools offer nonsense as a salary.

Organise tutorials or adult classes.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by alakara(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Snow84:

How will they have confidence in a stranger? Is there a way of building customers?
you start and build your confidence.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
alakara:

I sent u PM
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by alebe: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
Invest in FIFONETPAY.com with just 7400, you can open 2 accounts, in 14 working days you get your invested sum, get upgraded and earn up to 81000 within a short period. For more details pls contact the admin on 08173121200
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by dsams: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2017
also try investing in your Facebook account and start earning from your Facebook account if interested whatsapp or call me on 08137535171
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Don't contact anybody here please. I bet you, they are after your 20,000. Since you have a bike, why not go into Motorcycle business popularly known as Okada. If you can't drive it yourself, you could outsource and look for a trusted person to drive and report the earnings to you based on initial agreement. You can use the 20,000 to cover startup capital like fuel, tax, licensing and registration, helmets etc
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by nurez305(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
Enter one joint and blast your 20k on peper soup and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by kencoinz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
alebe:
Invest in FIFONETPAY.com with just 7400, you can open 2 accounts, in 14 working days you get your invested sum, get upgraded and earn up to 81000 within a short period. For more details pls contact the admin on 08173121200

Don't put your money in ponzi. They are all scam.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Ikechukwumdy: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
WHY DONT YOU START PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTING RECHARGE CARD SINCE YOU AV BYK,SEE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO START HERE
OR See how I made money importing from China with #10k in Nigeria, CHECK IT HERE
GOOD LUCK.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by dsams: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
if na u, u go gree ride okada? see advice person dey give for this 21st century. mek u go ride the bike @ lock. u no get beta plan for the guy.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by naijacutee(f): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2017
Start offering courier services to online sellers and Instagram sellers.

N20K capital
1. Design a free temporary logo on Canva.com NFree
2. Print out a t-shirt on Instaprint.ng with you business name, phone number and email address - N1500
3. Print out 100 business cards with the same information on something like Printivo.com - N6000
4. Buy a courier attachment for the back of your motorbike. See : http://www.geepeeindustries.com/courier_box.htm
N10000
5. Use the remaining N2500 for credit on your phone

Next, reach out to Instagrammers who sell through their Instagram pages. Let them know what areas you cover and offer them your services.

Also reach out to online store owners offering your services.

Imagine each delivery is charged at N1500. You can book up to 10 deliveries a day, offerings a 2 day service. If they want same day service, you offer them at N2500.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
naijacutee:
Start offering courier services to online sellers and Instagram sellers.

N20K capital
1. Design a free temporary logo on Canva.com NFree
2. Print out a t-shirt on Instaprint.ng with you business name, phone number and email address - N1500
3. Print out 100 business cards with the same information on something like Printivo.com - N6000
4. Buy a courier attachment for the back of your motorbike. See : http://www.geepeeindustries.com/courier_box.htm
N10000
5. Use the remaining N2500 for credit on your phone

Next, reach out to Instagrammers who sell through their Instagram pages. Let them know what areas you cover and offer them your services.

Also reach out to online store owners offering your services.

Imagine each delivery is charged at N1500. You can book up to 10 deliveries a day, offerings a 2 day service. If they want same day service, you offer them at N2500.

I love this. What will I use T-shirt printout for?
If I print business cards, who am I to give them to, since that I will meet sellers online?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by naijacutee(f): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Your main aim of printing the business cards is to have something physical to give the seller if you do secure a meeting with them. You need to be prepared to secure a job if not today, in the future. That should be your mindset. Ask them if you can have a meeting to show what services you can offer.

When they do agree, you wear your company branded shirt and leave them a card with your number. Let them call you when their current delivery service provider disappoints them in the future.

When you wear your t-shirt, you're a walking advert for your company.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by Franky826: 12:03am On Apr 06, 2017
Snow84:
I have a bike and 20k cash. What business can I start with these? Note that chance of getting a job is very slim, or nonexistent.

This awesome guy started his with less and yes he is a nairalander. if you'd be patient take your time and go through his thread. you'll learn a thing or two.

www.nairaland.com/2516851/experience-egg-distribution-investment
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k And A Bike? by HAH: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Snow84:

use 5k do a plywood box for the bike that can contain 200 loafs medium bread, go to a bakery and buy at wholesale price with the balance of 15k then you distribute to shops you will make 15-20 naira on each loaf. You will make atleast 2k daily from there you keep growing to an extend you will buy a mini bus.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Cream Grade Bales Of Clothes / Distributors Needed Nationwide / There Is A Deal For You If Have A Job With Monthly Salary Of 400k & Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.