Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) (37511 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
canalily:
Oh! This goat should hava fall instead of this boy naa undecided angry

lolz, but remember that some people from a particular part of this country will prefer the death of their relative instead of a goat to die

1 Like

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Christane: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Died becus of mango
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
chai! So somebody cannot pluck mango in peace again. Buhari c wat u have done, even recession de affect d mango tree. RIP
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Obviously death was calling him. I suspect what killed the parents
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
I knew it was in nekede it happened.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
RIP even mango dey kill person now a days
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
fell the first time.....chased away from the tree....unripe mangoes....na wa o!! death was really on the boy's matter no be small. may we always be at the right place, at the right time and for the right reasons. may God grant the uncle strength.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
What a bad way to die
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
seunlayi:

lolz, but remember that some people from a particular part of this country will prefer the death of their relative instead of a goat to die
abeg no too shout o! you know they now walk around with AK instead of sticks....I no shout o
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Goldenheart(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
We were once stubborn.....this one was unfortunate. lipsrsealed

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari why? if the boy wasn't hungry, he wouldn't have climbed the mango tree.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by canalily(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
seunlayi:

then they are blood sucking idots!
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by ekensi01: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
His in hell now lets cry for his soul. Reason: for disobediencent. God show mercy. :') cry
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by eme1n(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
May he RIP.

Children of nowadays cannot fall from mango tree and survive again?? Soft ajebo china models being born these days.
How many times did i fall from mango tree? How many times did fire ants bite me? How many times was i stung by wasps and bees?
Ok oh, it is well...
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekensi01:
His in hell now lets cry for his soul. Reason: for disobediencent. God show mercy. :') cry
CHISOS when will this one have sense
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
are we in mango season? abi wetin em go do for on top of mango tree.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by buchai: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
this kind of thing made my forefathers vow not to have anything like mango and udera tree in our compound, because it attract both children and adults they can never see the ripe one and let go of it.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by ekensi01: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
CHISOS when will this one have sense
the day u give up ur life. Am saying the fact.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by blank(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's because of stuff like this that I don't have trees in my compound even in my village. I know how many close shaves I had.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by oyimaliski: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
which kain wahala be dis?? abi na hunger??

And Rocha's is busy body'ing as if he has delivered anything good but hunger in imo state.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by oyimaliski: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
skarz:
the time I fell from mango tree...I couldn't breathe for 10 secs straight...ants were on my body it was like I was almost dead... them no born my children well make dey climb tree I go beat the monkey spirit commot

But u no die sha
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by skarz: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
oyimaliski:

But u no die sha
I don forget I small then
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by oyimaliski: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
RIP Boy
If not for our past Leaders dat misuse our money u shld hv walk into a mall and buy Mango instead of climbing......

Abi o. Past leaders like buhari. Etc
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
I dey suspect those wicked brown ants wey dey stay on top some fruit trees. You no go know say dem dey wait you until they begin bite you. You no go know when your hand go comot branch by force grin
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evil Mango tree and evil people are involve in did case lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by bezimo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
No be mango tree we dey climb again that year.There is something more to this.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by malware: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why is the name "Mango tree" always synonymous to tragedy?

The place they call mango tree in my area, na brothels full d place.

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by grandstar(m): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
I thank God I'm alive today. I used yo climb trees yesteryears and I never fell once.

His soul is resting in peace (Eccl 9:5,10)
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
canalily:
Oh! This goat should hava fall instead of this boy naa undecided angry
oboy u funny oo laff wan kill me
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by alizma: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
R.I.P
that Background looks like the secondary school at Fedpolynekede?
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
stephleena:
which kain wahala be dis?? abi na hunger??
Na stubbornness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Little Girl In Cocain Village Port Harcourt / How To Live With a contentious woman / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.