Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) (37515 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Falls Inside A Well In Lagos, Dies (Photos) / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Gabriel Osemudiamen: Soldier Dies In Accident Two Weeks After His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by speezyWears: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
iDROID:
You see why Nigerians are mumu. He was warned the first time yet him say na mango be him problem. Now look where the mango got him.

He was just a young boy haba sad. We all were very little and had this dare devil spirit at some point.

Where is our humanity?

And your story does not change anything.

RIP boy.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by binsanni(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
maxiuc:
Which kind wahala be this
Somebody cannot open nairaland in peace again
enter hell open am now biko
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Marineetyon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
IntrovertedHuman:
According to Instagram user @giftaugustineugochinyere, a young boy who is a Jss2 student fell down from a mango tree while trying to pluck mango and died.

The young boy who is the only surviving person of his nuclear family was said to have been chased away from the tree after falling the first time. Unfortunately, the boy returned to the tree again.

He fell a second time, and this time, it resulted to his death.

Source; http://www.coldgist.com/2017/04/boy-dies-after-falling-from-mango-tree.html

Kai story painting. clap for yourself.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by soliddust2020: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
RIP. he answered death call after missing the first call.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Even when death was calling him people heard it and tried to stop him from answering the call but he was so determined to answer. Now see the result.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by smile4excel(f): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
I think something must have propelled this guy to do this thing, I could remember the story my mom told me a time ago on how an only son of a wretched woman died, even his only sister was begging him not to swim but he refused and jumped inside the river
that was the end of the guy
sometimes I think it's above physical
what happened to the parents was actually what called him
evil world
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Seems hez a stubborn lad. Anyway rest in peace to him. Hmmm its quite unfortunate.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by annnikky(f): 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2017
umarshehu58:
It was death that was calling him.

That mango though
Thats d simple truth sad
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Waspy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Imo has become Ogun state of the East, Kenya of Nigeria and India of Africa
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by femolii: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
OSUS LAND SELF.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by Raziii(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Geez... RIP youug one. I have one tooth missing. Anytime I look at it in the mirror, I just thank God cos I fell off a mango tree also.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2017
its not d boys fault @ all all this wicked uncles god go juj Una d boy myt av prolly gone home if there was something left for him to eat
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by gnykelly(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2017
iDROID:
You see why Nigerians are mumu. He was warned the first time yet him say na mango be him problem. Now look where the mango got him. This reminds me of when I was 9 years old or so. We had this rusted gate my parents warned me NEVER to climb because of how dangerous it was since it could pull off at any moment. So this evening I saw my mates playing outside and the gate was locked but as the play dey sweet me for body I had to Tarzan on that bish. I climbed my way out ignoring the warnings of my parents. Immediately I climbed, I blanked out for 4 - 6 seconds. When I regained myself na ground I dey. I touch my head to see say my head don fat pass map of Nigeria. Ehen. So nairalanders what I'm trying to say is...I don't even know where I'm heading with this. The people below me should have something reasonable to say. grin

you self you mumu. iDROID wey dem programmed
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by chineselink: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
He's not feeding well. Hunger is the cause,,, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by yummy2017: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2017
[s][/s]
iDROID:
You see why Nigerians are mumu. He was warned the first time yet him say na mango be him problem. Now look where the mango got him. This reminds me of when I was 9 years old or so. We had this rusted gate my parents warned me NEVER to climb because of how dangerous it was since it could pull off at any moment. So this evening I saw my mates playing outside and the gate was locked but as the play dey sweet me for body I had to Tarzan on that bish. I climbed my way out ignoring the warnings of my parents. Immediately I climbed, I blanked out for 4 - 6 seconds. When I regained myself na ground I dey. I touch my head to see say my head don fat pass map of Nigeria. Ehen. So nairalanders what I'm trying to say is...I don't even know where I'm heading with this. The people below me should have something reasonable to say. grin
eeh Mr or miss watch that thing is that state Nigeria or Biafra be careful. Have u forgotten they said they are not Nigerians?
Re: Boy Falls From A Mango Tree And Dies In Imo (Photo) by iDROID: 10:55am On Apr 05, 2017
gnykelly:

you self you mumu. iDROID wey dem programmed
Are you butt hurt by my post?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / Cute 4 Generation Photo (Females) / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.