Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest (3879 Views)

Why You Should Not Take The Pascal's Wager And Become An Athiest / Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Two Questions For NL Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Pastafarian: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2017
OP is being dishonest here

he debated me on god and I asked him to define it so the discussion can move on, he rambled on and on and on without giving the definition

he later asked me what my problem with god is and I told him he still has to define god before I can answer that too; he then opened this thread asking atheists to define what he couldn't define

I understand the reluctance by theists when it comes to defining god because it never favours them, Kingebukasblog about 2-3 days ago tried bailing one such theist by defining god on his behalf, we then started discussing based on the definition he gave; at some point Kingebukasblog realises his definition is actually falsifiable and doesn't stand up to scrutiny so he quickly added 2 other terms to the discussion, things that weren't part of his earlier definition of god; that is what is called "Ad Hoc"

2 Likes

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2017
Pastafarian:
OP is being dishonest here

he debated me on god and I asked him to define it so the discussion can move on, he rambled on and on and on without giving the definition

he later asked me what my problem with god is and I told him he still has to define god before I can answer that too; he then opened this thread asking atheists to define what he couldn't define

I understand the reluctance by theists when it comes to defining god because it never favours them, Kingebukasblog about 2-3 days ago tried bailing one such theist by defining god on his behalf, we then started discussing based on the definition he gave; at some point Kingebukasblog realises his definition is actually falsifiable and doesn't stand up to scrutiny so he quickly added 2 other terms to the discussion, things that weren't part of his earlier definition of god; that is what is called "Ad Hoc"

What ?! Cannot stand scrutiny ?? Who did the scrutiny ? You ? grin

After making idiotic argument after idiotic argument you still had the guts to even comment on this thread ? angry

Shameless !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by NPComplete: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
adepeter26:

You see how you just kill yourself using 100% logic.
Here is analysis of the colored texts.

You just concluded and proved yourself that "NEGATION CAN NEVER BE PROVED".

You made the claim in the 1st instance that Nigeria is in Europe.
Therefore, it's your task to locate Nigeria Map in Europe and proof it

That guy isn't very bright. I think the best line he ever came up with is "u have less to say and much to argue" and he thinks he just stumbled on some wise saying or something. I don't even know why u atheists indulge him
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What ?! Cannot stand scrutiny ?? Who did the scrutiny ? You ? grin

After making idiotic argument after idiotic argument you still had the guts to even comment on this thread ? angry

Shameless !

oh yes, you're shameless and also arrogant

you gave your definition of god here

https://www.nairaland.com/3717136/after-seeing-agree-atheists/2#55169796

God : The extremely powerful uncaused necessarily existing non-contingent non physical immaterial eternal being who created the universe and everything in it

discussion went on for a while and I said the below

asking who created "god" doesn't automatically lead to infinite regress

I could claim "something" created the entity that created the universe and give that "something" the properties you're defining as "god"; my theory would be as valid as yours

Otemanuduno's theory is an example

that you can't envisage something moving past the creator of the universe doesn't make any theory moving one step further an " infinite regress"

after my scrutiny showed the creator of the universe doesn't necessarily have to be uncreated and that rendered your definition of god falsifiable, you quickly pulled ad hoc here

https://www.nairaland.com/3717136/after-seeing-agree-atheists/4#55171440

KingEbukasBlog:

If we can get past the universe's creator but not leading to infinite regress of causes , then it is logical to conclude that there is indubitably an ULTIMATE or SUPREME Being which is obviously eternal .

and I told you to make up your mind and stop running around like a headless chicken here

hopefulLandlord:

oh! so the word "Supreme being" and "Ultimate being" suddenly surfaces grin

ad hoc

that wasn't part of your earlier "definition"

2 Likes

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
i was unable to respond to this page quite wwell yestarday becuse of my personal time schedule.my respond below is generalised to all atheist who reply to this post yestarday

if all the athiest that posted here are so good at thinking as they claim,it is about time they used this faculty very well.

otherwise i will not take all these inacurate defination you athiest posted above.

it is strange you athiest take a pride in looking for answer and yet you have stop to check on the most important question.you claim there is no GOD and yet you can not proof it.as such you have made a choice .a way of life stating adamantly there is no GOD.

throughout time people have made a choice even when the evidence is crystal clear. deep down in their mind they knew they are wrong but choose to be stubborn. even evolutional theorist belive in God.

1 Share

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
did athiest know they have a god?
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by CatfishBilly: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
Coolgee and myself have given you different definitions of God, you refused to debate it.
Oya define God yourself let's debate, you still refused?
Which one you dey?

4 Likes

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Coolgee and myself have given you different definitions of God, you refused to debate it.
Oya define God yourself let's debate, you still refused?
Which one you dey?
base on all of the above defination given so far. it shows athiest are not as smart as they claim. they only proof to be stubborn. well i understand you can not give what you do not have,

1 Like

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by CatfishBilly: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
base on all of the above defination given so far. it shows athiest are not as smart as they claim. they only proof to be stubborn. well i understand you can not give what you do not have,
Fine, we are the dumbest people on Earth, no wahala if it.makes you snore well at night.
Oya define God let's debate.
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
You still dae talk

Define your own god and let's start ABI e hard for you.

And hope you still recall you made this COMMENT cos it will come back haunting you
fictional you call it.hope you know what that mean.you claim there is no GOD. you should be able to tell me what is god so i can measure and compare to what i understand by GOD. supposed i tell you nigeria is in europe i should be able to identify nigeria map located within europe map and if i can not it means i am not truthful
Take note of the colored texts, boldened texts, underlined texts, & You'd see how you just shot yourself in the foot

Therefore, it's your task to locate Nigeria Map in Europe and proof it
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
Oga ADE, define god if the one given above isn't convincing....
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
one of the way athiest run from answer is to throw back the question to the opponet.since you could not answer the question.i will do justice to it my self.

you wanner know whom is GOD? GOD IS ONE AND ABSOLUTE,THE ETERNAL REFUGE,HE NEITHER BEGETS NOR HIS BORN AND THERE IS NON LIKE HIM(QURAN 112-1-4).
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
i was unable to respond to this page quite wwell yestarday becuse of my personal time schedule.my respond below is generalised to all atheist who reply to this post yestarday

if all the athiest that posted here are so good at thinking as they claim,it is about time they used this faculty very well.

otherwise i will not take all these inacurate defination you athiest posted above.

it is strange you athiest take a pride in looking for answer and yet you have stop to check on the most important question.you claim there is no GOD and yet you can not proof it.as such you have made a choice .a way of life stating adamantly there is no GOD.

throughout time people have made a choice even when the evidence is crystal clear. deep down in their mind they knew they are wrong but choose to be stubborn. even evolutional theorist belive in God.
what athiest are Good at is to throw back the question back to the opponent
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by GoodMuyis(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
coolgee26:

I would like to ask, are you a Christian and is ya debate centred around the CHRISTIAN GOD?
If yes, I believe ya question is off no importance cos most atheists were Theists (specifically Christians)
Now listing the attributes of the Christian god is enough to to end this debate.

Which god are you referring to. Be specific... There are thousand of gods, (Yahweh, Allah, Zeus, Thor, Krishna).... Which

Very stale question, Dont use it again

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by coolgee26(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Very stale question, Dont use it again
What is stale in the question? You even attached a very funny image and claim science has a two definition to nature or form of nature?

Now you claim to say god is God ABI?
- tell a Muslim that the God he serves is same as the Jesus God and see how he refutes ya point or vice versa.
- tell a Christian that the God is Krishna and see how you all flare up.
- tell a Chinese man that one and only God is Yahweh and see if he no cut you slap

God is not God because God has different attributes in various religion....
Anyways, I see this thread coming to an end without anything meaningful from the OP
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by coolgee26(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
one of the way athiest run from answer is to throw back the question to the opponet.since you could not answer the question.i will do justice to it my self.

you wanner know whom is GOD? GOD IS ONE AND ABSOLUTE,THE ETERNAL REFUGE,HE NEITHER BEGETS NOR HIS BORN AND THERE IS NON LIKE HIM(QURAN 112-1-4).
- Going by ya quotation, your argument would be centered around ALLAH I guess?? (no deviation when the argument starts getting hot).
- Now that you've defined god, what is ya debate with atheists?
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
adepeter26:

You still dae talk

Define your own god and let's start ABI e hard for you.

And hope you still recall you made this COMMENT cos it will come back haunting you

Take note of the colored texts, boldened texts, underlined texts, & You'd see how you just shot yourself in the foot

,Therefore, it's your task to locate Nigeria Map in Europe and proof it
have you been to the court of law if not i will advise you to do.you will understand how negation is used in court of law .
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
coolgee26:

- Going by ya quotation, your argument would be centered around ALLAH I guess?? (no deviation when the argument starts getting hot).
- Now that you've defined god, what is ya debate with atheists?
just proof from your own personal point of veiw that there is no GOD
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:

Of course we have a god, its called COMMON SENSE!
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
i will like to post this very logical picture to all the athiest who found sheltar in science to justify thier claim that there is no GOD

1 Share

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Of course we have a god, its called COMMON SENSE!
sorry to proof you wrong.all athiest live a materialistic life,a life without a purpose beyound the fulfilment of their desire,consequently their desire also become the god they obey and submit to instead of the most supreme GOD.therefore your desire is your god
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
sorry to proof you wrong.all athiest live a materialistic life,a life without a purpose beyound the fulfilment of their desire,consequently their desire also become the god they obey and submit to instead of the most supreme GOD.

I suggest you get your dictionary to understand the meaning of COMMON SENSE, instead of replying with gibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with common sense.
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
have you been to the court of law if not i will advise you to do.you will understand how negation is used in court of law .
An example was cited using a table above, proof there is no red cup on that table....

You gave an example, now again, you're contradicting yourself
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
i will like to post this very logical picture to all the athiest who found sheltar in science to justify thier claim that there is no GOD
Your questions are getting much, looking stupid and lame as well......

Lemme scatter the image you posted below

>> Theist: big bang is false and sound so illogical and absurd
>> Me: why?
>> Theist: Because it's impossible for something to come from nothing
>> Me: Is that so.? Are you sure something could never come from nothing.? undecided
>> Theist: Yes. cool
>> Theist: Infact, everything must have a creator.
>> Me: *Smiles* cheesy
>> Theist: Why are you smiling
>> Me: If only you knew you Ve shot ya self in the feet, you wouldn't have uttered some trash above cry
>> Theist: See lemme tell you, god created the universe and everything in it. He perfectly designed everything
>> Me: Really shocked Are you sure he also perfectly designed all?
>> Theist: Yes Of course (replied with confidence)
>> Me: *Smiles again* grin grin
>> Theist: Why are you smiling again?
>> Me: Because I just dae reason where to start ya matter from.
>> Me: *now serious* lipsrsealed
>> Me: Are you done Mr Theist?
>> Theist >> Yes.
>> Me: Who is that creator that created the universe? undecided
Theist: He's God
>> Me: Who created your god that created the universe since you outrightly stated everything must have a creator
>> Theist: Nobody created the creator God
>> Me: You must be Joking lipsrsealed
>> Theist: The creator came from nothing.
>> Me: But you stated earlier that it's impossible for something to come out of nothing. How come did ya god evolve from nothing.
>> Theist: That's an exception.
>> Me: Then the big bang was also an exception
>> Me: You said god intelligently designed the universe.
>> Theist: Yess
>> Me: Who then intelligently designed that god? And intelligently designed the designer.?
>> Theist: YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT. That's why he's referred to as god
>> Me: That why I refer to you and him as trash

Nobody created ya god but you believe everything must have a creator.

Mr man, go back to crèche for enrollment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I suggest you get your dictionary to understand the meaning of COMMON SENSE, instead of replying with gibberish that has absolutely nothing to do with common sense.
you call it common sense but it is expensive to you.you know why? your desire becloud your reasoning,therfore you jump into conclustion tthat there is no GOD without even testing the possibility.do you know how science work ? theory is diffrent from a fact. no established fact of science has being able to prove that there is no GOD.you may have a lot of theory like evolution ,thermodynamics and so to justify your claim which are not yet fact but simply an hypothesis.the funny thing here is that all this theorist can still be proven wrong becuse is yet to become an established fact.
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by ftechclass: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op claiming intelligent yet dodging mentions. grin grin

No debate still cheesy
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
adepeter26:

Your questions are getting much, looking stupid and lame as well......

Lemme scatter the image you posted below

>> Theist: big bang is false and sound so illogical and absurd
>> Me: why?
>> Theist: Because it's impossible for something to come from nothing
>> Me: Is that so.? Are you sure something could never come from nothing.? undecided
>> Theist: Yes. cool
>> Theist: Infact, everything must have a creator.
>> Me: *Smiles* cheesy
>> Theist: Why are you smiling
>> Me: If only you knew you Ve shot ya self in the feet, you wouldn't have uttered some trash above cry
>> Theist: See lemme tell you, god created the universe and everything in it. He perfectly designed everything
>> Me: Really shocked Are you sure he also perfectly designed all?
>> Theist: Yes Of course (replied with confidence)
>> Me: *Smiles again* grin grin
>> Theist: Why are you smiling again?
>> Me: Because I just dae reason where to start ya matter from.
>> Me: *now serious* lipsrsealed
>> Me: Are you done Mr Theist?
>> Theist >> Yes.
>> Me: Who is that creator that created the universe? undecided
Theist: He's God
>> Me: Who created your god that created the universe since you outrightly stated everything must have a creator
>> Theist: Nobody created the creator God
>> Me: You must be Joking lipsrsealed
>> Theist: The creator came from nothing.
>> Me: But you stated earlier that it's impossible for something to come out of nothing. How come did ya god evolve from nothing.
>> Theist: That's an exception.
>> Me: Then the big bang was also an exception
>> Me: You said god intelligently designed the universe.
>> Theist: Yess
>> Me: Who then intelligently designed that god? And intelligently designed the designer.?
>> Theist: YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU NEED THE HOLY SPIRIT. That's why he's referred to as god
>> Me: That why I refer to you and him as trash

Nobody created ya god but you believe everything must have a creator.

Mr man, go basock to crèche for enrollment
so sorry to say you are far from common sense ,if you follow my defination of GOD you will realised it has kill your post already. GOD IS UNCREATED immidietly you assign a creator to a god then it is no more god for you to get a better understanding what is the end product of a dust? do u know what is called an infinite conclusion. well a picture speak more than than thousand word

Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
you call it common sense but it is expensive to you.you know why? your desire becloud your reasoning,therfore you jump into conclustion tthat there is no GOD without even testing the possibility.

NONSENSE #1
Until there is concrete and intelligent proof of the existence of your BS fantasy of a god, I will rather stick to the intelligent idea that there isn't any... And that this nonsense of a god, running your life from above, is all in gullible people's head.

do you know how science work ? theory is diffrent from a fact. no established fact of science has being able to prove that there is no GOD. You may have a lot of theory like evolution ,thermodynamics and so to justify your claim which are not yet fact but simply an hypothesis

NONSENSE #2
The fact that you have NO intelligent facts whatsoever about this god of yours, apart from some BS book written centuries ago (by equally deluded men), is only what we atheist need to understand that everything about your god is in your head.

The funny thing here is that all this theorist can still be proven wrong becuse is yet to become an established fact.

NONSENSE #3
Well until the day you can come up with established facts about this god in the sky, we intelligent people of this world will use COMMON SENSE (and proven science) to judge our lives .
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
fictional you call it.hope you know what that mean.you claim there is no GOD. you should be able to tell me what is god so i can measure and compare to what i understand by GOD. supposed i tell you nigeria is in europe i should be able to identify nigeria map located within europe map and if i can not it means i am not truthful
Lol. . .answer the question. Does ugbelegbele exist? Do you believe ugbelegbele created the world? No? Define ugbelegbele then.

See how ridiculous it sounds?

Also, if you're asking to people to define the Chritian God, everyone already knows who the Christian God is from the bible. So that's an unnecessary question.
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2017
A88C:
so sorry to say you are far from common sense,

And you close to common sense or Mr filled with sense,
My simple question to you is;

Do you agree something could come from nothing?

if you follow my defination of GOD you will realised it has kill your post already. GOD IS UNCREATED immidietly you assign a creator to a god then it is no more god for you to get a better understanding what is the end product of a dust? do u know what is called an infinite conclusion. well a picture speak more than than thousand word
Now, get sense, the moment you said atheism was illogical going by image you uploaded but agree god came from nothing,,,,,
I concluded that, you and your stupid God were illogical as well
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2017
Adepeter and MrBrown, Why are you still indugling this OP. Two pages of gibberish stacked on top of one another and continually dodging his own claim.

Don't bother. Don't waste data. He is one of those who are irredeemably s..tupid and proud of it. undecided
Re: Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2017
Out of thread......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? / A Message For All Atheists In The House / How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.